Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagval View Post
    1)It wasnt right sector, it was pro-Ukrainian people from Odessa who did it, pissed off by separatists shooting at them and killing several of them earlier that day.
    2)Your beloved fuhrer putler deals with separatists even harsher always and if they take hostages - he kills hostages and terrorists both and never even tries to negotiate.
    3)Putler hujlo lalalala.
    1) do you have proofs of that?
    Because:
    http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com...ning-building/

Those videos show them at least preventing people inside from escaping.

2 & 3) lol? Now being against these idiots in Kiev makes someone automatically a putin supporter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You are asking me to provide proof to my claims? Is this bizarro world?
    I've linked my share of articles backing my claims up.
    I also refrain from accusing without having proofs, unlike you.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Now being against these idiots in Kiev makes someone automatically a putin supporter.
    Everyone knows that you support fascism by now.

- - - Updated - - -

Like when you say people call russia "evil", and it is based on nothing else but your inability to distinguish between calling something imperialistic fascists and calling them evil?
    Russia isn't "evil" for suppressing rights of their citizens and inflicting their shit upon others. Oh no.

Deleted
    Like when you say people call russia "evil", and it is based on nothing else but your inability to distinguish between calling something imperialistic fascists and calling them evil?
    Both are unfounded claims, spawned by irrational fears and nationalism. It's playing on words Gabriel. It shows how silly the point of calling Russia a fascist imperialistic dictatorship really is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Everyone knows that you support fascism by now.

- - - Updated - - -

Russia isn't "evil" for suppressing rights of their citizens and inflicting their shit upon others. Oh no.
    Oh darn you found out!
    Quick! to the fascist bat-mobile! KAPWINGG!!!
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2014-05-03 at 02:36 PM.

Everyone knows
    Fox news new low.

Both are unfounded claims, spawned by irrational fears and nationalism. It's playing on words Gabriel. It shows how silly the point of calling Russia a fascist imperialistic dictatorship really is.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh darn you found out!
    Quick! to the fascist bat-mobile! KAPWINGG!!!
    The funny part is that they are stuck in the same old, same old. They don't even read posts, except for that one line that they find "insulting" and need to react to. It's Pavlov dogs...

Hurts your feelings =/= unfounded.
    It's funny how ignorant they are. A political scientific consensus that Russia is a dictatorship means it isn't.

Everyone knows
    This shit is reason of iraq war. 'Everyone knows about WMD'.

Deleted
    Hurts your feelings =/= unfounded.
    Not true=unfounded

It's funny how ignorant they are. A political scientific consensus that Russia is a dictatorship means it isn't.
    http://www.livescience.com/45235-ame...oligarchy.html

In fact, even in areas where a vast majority of Americans do care passionately about something, but it cuts against the interests of the wealthy and elite in America, the general public loses at the national level.

"When a majority of citizens disagrees with economic elites … or with organized interests, they generally lose," Gilens and Page wrote. "Moreover, because of the strong status quo bias built into the U.S. political system, even when fairly large majorities of Americans favor policy change, they generally do not get it."

Which is why the current U.S. Supreme Court's recent defense of unlimited spending by the wealthiest Americans in the political system has so many people unnerved. Such rulings will only make it even more difficult for popular issues that aren't in favor with elites to gain any traction.

It's also why the national media's endless fascination with "winners and losers" in national public polls may be a bit pointless and even harmful to an understanding of how things happen in the national political system.

If, as the Gilens and Page study indicates, the wealthiest and the elite set both the terms of the public debates and national political action, then it may not even matter all that much about the "winners and losers" in public polling.
    And the USA is a sham democracy. Repeating the same thing over and over without proof doesn't make you look smart.

Deleted
    A political scientific consensus in your head obviously. Since there have been elections being held regularly, Russia cannot be called a dictatorship. That's like... You know... Definitions for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    http://www.livescience.com/45235-ame...oligarchy.html

And the USA is a sham democracy. Repeating the same thing over and over without proof doesn't make you look smart.

What was that saying again?

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2014-05-03 at 03:06 PM.

What was that?
    A peer reviewed study of 18 000 laws voted by the USA from 1981 to 2002 shows that the vast majority of them benefit lobby groups over the voters. The conclusion is that USA is an oligarchy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    This shit is reason of iraq war. 'Everyone knows about WMD'.
    But.... Iraq is better now!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    A peer reviewed study of 18 000 laws voted by the USA from 1981 to 2002 shows that the vast majority of them benefit lobby groups over the voters. The conclusion is that USA is an oligarchy.
    Oh interesting.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Ukrainian nazis" trying to help people in burning building to get out of there. What a godless animals...

Japanese have anticipated Ukraine crysis in 2012.

Check Biohazard: Damnation. Maidan, rebels, Timoshenko, Ukranian symbols, even right sector nationalists as zombies/mutants fit perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by dozor View Post
    "Ukrainian nazis" trying to help people in burning building to get out of there. What a godless animals...
    You forgot to mention that molotov guys were blocking fire brigades, hijiking fire track (you can see it 1:56, there were driving it in circles).
    Last edited by malgin; 2014-05-03 at 03:36 PM.

@dozor
    Meanwhile at front door

10+ Year Old Account
    Do buildings in post soviet nations only have 1 entrance? I would expect a building of that size to have at least a few backdoors....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malgin View Post
    Japanese have anticipated Ukraine crysis in 2012.

Check Biohazard: Damnation. Maidan, rebels, Timoshenko, Ukranian symbols, even right sector nationalists as zombies/mutants fit perfectly

You forgot to mention that molotov guys were blocking fire brigades, hijiking fire track (you can see it 1:56, there were driving it in circles).
    I don't see them driving in circles. I see them arriving at the spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Do buildings in post soviet nations only have 1 entrance? I would expect a building of that size to have at least a few backdoors....
    I am surprised that people that were in building did not use fire hoses to extinguish flames.
    During fire in Kiev Workers union building on in February, protesters were trying to use them. But building was cut out of water supply.

Also these people are indirectly innocent.
    There are leaders related to coup.
    Also there is mass media. Media condemns not-enough-ukrainians. Right after coup there was super media purge of not-enough-ukrainian media.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dozor View Post
    This violent shit would not have happened if police acted.
    I agree. This violent shit would not have happened if police acted.. in Kiev.

Confirming dumbass absurd situation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl6R...e_gdata_player

He was usual bureaucrat [check video date].
    Right now he is kinda president #2.