15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    That logic in that serie of events...
    Nice rebuttal. As always Russia did its fair share and more in your view.
    Surely that is why their media including Kremlin controlled media hail them as freedom fighters in a self-defense force but you disregard that and state that Russia has done all it signed up for to ease the tension cos after all Putin after 2 weeks says they should postpone a referendum and is facing increased sanctions for Kremlins passivity.

How long should Kiev wait before going really hard on the separatists in your view?
    Last edited by Bakis; 2014-05-09 at 03:46 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    On the capital flight....
    Holy shit. That's impressive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    But Djalil, surely it is in Ukraine's best interest to keep their country from being split up even further, even if they have to use any means necessary? I mean, you said that you totally understood why Russia used military force to capture and annex the Crimean area since they were worried that they would lose their connection to the Mediterranean. Now Ukraine is worried that it will lose significant portion of it's industrial cities to the separatist unless they also deploy military force over there.

What's the difference? That Ukraine is not big enough that it can scare you into agreeing with everything it does?
    And you think sending the army is the right way to deal with t he increasing Malcontent?

15+ Year Old Account
    And you think sending the army is the right way to deal with t he increasing Malcontent?
    Of course it is. Considering Ukraine as a nation, those separatists are terrorists. How should you deal with terrorists? Negotiate or take over the situation through military force?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffodily View Post
    Didnt know you would so easily catch on Putins bluff,cheap as Cybran.Just as he urged thugs in Eastern Ukraine to post-pone referendum - nothing but a detour,a way to delay 3rd package.
    But that's what was asked of him! US seems to say it's "not enough" but they are at loss what exactly they can also ask now... surely not stop those separatists with our military? :P

You must have missed the last news of G7 energy ministers and policy makers planning in more ways to disarm Russia from it gas weapon this very year.
    Wanna know how Anterwpen/Rotterdam is doing? Great,new pipelines and infrastructure is built this very moment,US are collegues suprised by our progress just as we were in Houston and Baltimore.
    Good! What is the tentative timeline? And... pipelines from where to where exactly? How much of current supply will be provided?

This is what Russia did when Lithuanians announced plans of stronger cooperation with USA gas companies.
    http://www.lithuaniatribune.com/6760...rad-201467603/
    Still no explanations why they did it.
    Preparations for tactical nuclear cruise missile deployment in a few years, most likely.

No need to scare you ahead of time though! Maybe it will not happen after all!

Umm, no, not really.

The way i see it, war is inevitable as US slowly loses grip on the world; we just have to be strong enough to protect what is important to us when it happens so that damage can be limited or redirected elsewhere. If higher security comes from slightly weaker economy, so be it; economy is not the only measure of success.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2014-05-09 at 04:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Putin just needs to relax and stop all this crazyness.

No wonder Russia was boo-ed at Eurovision
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    He hasn't stopped in 14 years. If anything it's just getting worse as he consolidates his grip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Of course it is. Considering Ukraine as a nation, those separatists are terrorists. How should you deal with terrorists? Negotiate or take over the situation through military force?
    Then Yan should've napalmed them maidan fellas the moment the first molotov was thrown, following your logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffodily View Post
    It did offer a chance of peace-talks,thugs answered with same old ''no legitimate power to talk,nazisfascistsomg'' non-sense.Kiev was offering an amnesty of sorts if they do give up.
    They were not; Kiev said ahead of time after Putin urged to move referendum that no matter what will be decided by East they'll not stop their operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollskalden View Post
    You don't even watch Western news, or you'd know that what you write is just pure junk. Or how was it again, you just guessed that Western newspapers all wrote the exact same because they're not Russian?
    Honestly though, western news tend to be just as shit and opinionated about this as RT.

So far I've found best way to handle this is looking what Reuters says (they tend to report actions X and Y without opinion inflation) while combining with plenty of video/radio footage from both sides that happens.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

http://www.economist.com/news/europe...-understanding

“Germany has never figured out whether it wants to be part of the West,” says John Kornblum, a former American ambassador to Germany who is now a lawyer in Berlin. Within Europe, he argues that “the Germans are the strongest, but are totally without a strategic sense. At the moment, they are almost as dangerous as the Russians.” Ulrich Speck at Carnegie Europe, a think-tank in Brussels, sees the danger as a drift away from Germany’s Western identity and its strategic bond with America. “The more America confronts Russia to defend the principles of international order,” he says, “the more Germany will distance itself from America.” For Europe, as for Germany itself, any such shift would be disastrous.
    Putin absolutely outplayed Obama and Kerry on every front. He got Crimea, managed to discredit Kiev's junta and drove a stake through the heart of NATO and Europe.

So much so that us diplomats and media are starting to attack their allies. Germany chose business with Russia over being Washington's bitch and now they will get a lot of flak for it. Amusing times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    Then Yan should've napalmed them maidan fellas the moment the first molotov was thrown, following your logic.
    Comparing the overwhelmingly unarmed and peaceful protesters at Maiden with the heavily armed and violent separatists in a vacuum is kinda amusing.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Comparing the overwhelmingly unarmed and peaceful protesters at Maiden with the heavily armed and violent separatists in a vacuum is kinda amusing.
    Comparing the overwhelmingly unarmed and peaceful police at Maidan with the heavily armed and violent Kiev's military is even more amusing.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    Ukraine military shoot civilians in Mariupol (Donetzk oblast')

4:25 they shoot a guy when he raised his arms. 7:05 guy in blue coat got shot, probably killed. 7.40- several more are wounded. 8.00 - a guy is killed, headshot most probably. You can hear people raging and and cursing in Russian there. No way Donetzk gonna be under Kiev after that and what happened in Odessa.
    Yeah, in no way Kiev will be able to control it. One can only wonder how fucking stupid they are.
    We can only hope that this junta will be destroyed soon and will be executed for treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post

No wonder Russia was boo-ed at Eurovision
    Oh geez, I wonder what it means.
    Last edited by mmoc9303c11829; 2014-05-09 at 05:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    Napalmed is a bit stretching. But yes, the police/army should have taken control of the situation.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    But that's what was asked of him! US seems to say it's "not enough" but they are at loss what exactly they can also ask now... surely not stop those separatists with our military? :P

Good! What is the tentative timeline? And... pipelines from where to where exactly? How much of current supply will be provided?

Preparations for tactical nuclear cruise missile deployment in a few years, most likely.

No need to scare you ahead of time though! Maybe it will not happen after all!

Umm, no, not really.

The way i see it, war is inevitable as US slowly loses grip on the world; we just have to be strong enough to protect what is important to us when it happens so that damage can be limited or redirected elsewhere. If higher security comes from slightly weaker economy, so be it; economy is not the only measure of success.
    I`ll attribute this nonsense to 9th of May,come back tommorow.

Okay,Ill answer to gas policy points.

Dead-line is this autumn for US/EU preparations for LNG export/impoart,Azerbaijan-Southern Europe-Central Europe should be ready by 2015,same with Polands and Finn-Estonian Balticonnector projects(2015 being the time when they could operate,but not at 100% capacity however its doesnt take long to fasten that process).

Its not meant to take Gazproms niche,merely to diversify and lobby the price down.Just as Lithuanians did http://www.baltic-course.com/eng/energy/?doc=91317
    Possibility of 1/3 when needed on the same day if valves in your side of the fence are closed,increase to 1/2 for sure will be possible.

I wonder if Cybran is going all apeshit by the revanchist Poles slowly taking over EU energy policy.

Gazprom cant afford to loose another case in courts just as they did with Czechs - props to Czechs!
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    [url] drove a stake through the heart of NATO and Europe.
    You mean,gave NATO new purpose? Its clear as day that Russia is no longer a partner,in fact its becoming an enemy.
    Last edited by mmoc63637ca40b; 2014-05-09 at 06:25 PM.

Kangaroo man strikes again. If you think its a good thing to worsen ties with the USA then you must be soviet sleeper agent. Lol

Not that it will happen.

Trade exchange between Russia and the Netherlands pales in comparison to that with the USA. 24 billions(imports and exports) compared to 62 billions(exports and imports).
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2014-05-09 at 06:30 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Enemy? Sigh..

Good thing.
    Where Germany goes, the rest of Europe will follow.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news...-30236389.html

Also Germany has no say in NATO policy,its USA that leads the thing.And when TTIP will be signed - cant wait for Cybran to freak out when the day comes - the integration of economies will be complete.
    Its not smart to try to ditch US,a giant in every front.If it falls,midget around will be trampled under foot.

Poland begs to differ,their influence in EU will only increase.
    http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...ng-role-europe
    http://www.dw.de/serious-tensions-in...ons/a-17601809
    Last edited by mmoc63637ca40b; 2014-05-09 at 06:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Kangaroo man strikes again. If you think its a good thing to worsen ties with the USA then you must be soviet sleeper agent. Lol

Not that it will happen.

Trade exchange between Russia and the Netherlands pales in comparison to that with the USA. 24 billions(imports and exports) compared to 62 billions(exports and imports).
    Completely different markets.

- - - Updated - - -

Poland rising in europe? Ahahah

Deleted

Poland rising in europe? Ahahah
    ''Aahaha'' is the best you can do?Really?
    This is a new low for you and that says a lot.
    You remind me of a child,with his fingers in ears running in circles going ''lalalala!''.

This is typical Djalil.He asks questions,whatever is the answer he dismisses it and with no refutal whatsoever goes on as if he won the argument.
    Last edited by mmoc63637ca40b; 2014-05-09 at 06:36 PM.