Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

8,000g Unclaimed Black Market Container = Mimiron's Head (Lucky Friend!)

Lucky her! See, sometimes you can get luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats to her!

Wish I could be just as lucky. Then again, I wish I had 8k gold just lying around. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn lucky!

Only thing I got was 3 pets (in 1 box) (though, paid 8k too, but 2 pets had a sell price of 8k each)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Wow, congrats to your friend!

I've never bought anything in the BMAH!

why the hell does looting shit from that give achievements. fuck your pay2win blizz

Infracted, post constructively.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-02-27 at 01:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they went for 8k on my server >.<

Not seen any go for under 50-60k. I'd love to buy some, but at that price, given how many mounts I have, I'd likely get something completely useless >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    man what server do those go for only 8k? lol must be nice.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by coldrain View Post
    why the hell does looting shit from that give achievements. fuck your pay2win blizz
    Go step on a lego.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because, code-wise, it obviously toggles upon looting, regardless of the container. Also, you're pretty far off of the mark. Gold is gold, and earned in-game. That's far from pay-to-win. They were just lucky and gambled 8,000 gold.

Grats, extremely lucky indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Because, code-wise, it obviously toggles upon looting, regardless of the container. Also, you're pretty far off of the mark. Gold is gold, and earned in-game. That's far from pay-to-win. They were just lucky and gambled 8,000 gold.
    they couldve bought that gold for real life currency bro

Because getting an outdated achievement that has no effect on the game what so ever is pay to win?

Even then, the gold was still earned in game by someone. Also it's against the rules to buy gold and is something Blizzard doesn't allow. It would be different if Blizzard themselves sold gold for real life currency. WoW is one game I can honestly say is the farthest thing from pay-to-win that I've ever been apart of.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then, WoW has been P2W since it started, 'cause you've been able to buy gold for pretty much as long as it existed.

Your argument is pointless and specious. You're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Well then, WoW has been P2W since it started, 'cause you've been able to buy gold for pretty much as long as it existed.

Your argument is pointless and specious. You're wrong.
    Well shit, if it launched as pay2win why are we even here talking about pay2win 9 years later, whats up wit dat?

Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    Go step on a lego.
    I second this motion.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Haha, nice. I would love to gamble on things from the BMAH, but I never have more than like 3K gold at a time. It's a shame, I'd love to have the original Dreadnought set.

Well shit, if it launched as pay2win why are we even here talking about pay2win 9 years later, whats up wit dat?
    gr8b8m8
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    Even then, the gold was still earned in game by someone. Also it's against the rules to buy gold and is something Blizzard doesn't allow. It would be different if Blizzard themselves sold gold for real life currency. WoW is one game I can honestly say is the farthest thing from pay-to-win that I've ever been apart of.
    unacceptable change.

furthermore i do not support their pay 2 win microtransaction cashgrab charging people gold they can buy with irl money to open unclaimed containers

Only you, my friend can answer that question.

I ask you to venture to this tea house on top of Mt. Huashan and meditate on this thought until you are enlightened by the answer.

Ban it before it lays eggs!

Congrats to your friend for the mount. I've toasted 100K on them damn things now and got nothing I really "wanted"