Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's stop the P2W discussion, please. It is off topic and better suited to other threads

I enjoy random, cosmetic loot. Just wish some things weren't available forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, that's pretty lucky!

A guildie of mine got Invincible Reins from a 7,000g BMAH Container not too long ago...
    In the company of thieves, liars, beggars and whores
    I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come.

So lucky. I'd buy those containers if they werent 30k+ on my server

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    Go step on a lego.
    So harsh dude ... But yeah. I imagine 'butt-hurt' sometimes involves lego too

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Let's stop the P2W discussion, please. It is off topic and better suited to other threads
    How about this? Infract the person repeatedly derailing the thread rather than whine about it. Also the people responding to him did so because it needed responding to INCLUDING you. So get off your high horse and do your job that way threads don't continue to derail because you people refuse to do anything about it until it is too late.

Oh wait I'm sorry I forgot. I'm sure you are too busy for that and have some other thread to close that someone made asking why people made their first characters as inspiration for making his new one and you closed it saying it wasn't allowed despite the OP and all of the 5 people who responded didn't break any rule at all whatsoever. Silly people not whining about nonsensical shit like Blizzard stores right?

Mod-note: There is no need to discuss moderation actions on the forum, there is more than one thread, and not everyone is on at the same time. If you have a complaint against moderation, contact a global-moderator. As well, please post constructively to the discussion at hand. This is also why a warning was given, there is a topic to stick too. We give a warning to allow people to change and make a constructive discussion.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-02-27 at 08:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    Wow, congrats to your friend!
    I've never bought anything in the BMAH!
    I'm too much of an alt-o-holic to toss 8k on a container of random properties. Got to keep that epic flight money secure, yo.

In any event, it must be grand. Grats.

#FlightIsImportant

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats. Lucky you
    Question, can bmah unclaimed containers contain mounts you allready have?
    I do remember EQ1 introduced a lottery system to sink out money, and there you could have 4 of the rares in the bags to get the final one for sure.
    Jugg Death's Demise - Impetus Norvegicus - Kazzak EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Congrats. Lucky you
    I do remember EQ1 introduced a lottery system to sink out money, and there you could have 4 of the rares in the bags to get the final one for sure.
    While I do not know for sure regarding the BMAH containers.. if they operate anything like Primal Egg (the ones for the Primal Raptor mounts).. then yes there would be a chance of looting a duplicate mount (one you already know.) Not bothered to Wowhead it; just replying to various topics here as I don't feel bothered to do much in WoW at the moment.

#FlightIsImportant

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more interested in why the girl uses an attractive asian female as her avatar, but she herself is far from that same physique. I'd like to help her through her self imagine problems and help her realize that she too can have the same physique through strict diet and exercise.

Infracted, post constructively.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-02-27 at 07:43 AM.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I'm more interested in why the girl uses an attractive asian female as her avatar, but she herself is far from that same physique. I'd like to help her through her self imagine problems and help her realize that she too can have the same physique through strict diet and exercise.
    This has started my day with a smile, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Was that her first container too? Because I noticed she only has 16k on that toon.

Quote Originally Posted by coldrain View Post
    why the hell does looting shit from that give achievements. fuck your pay2win blizz
    Except it costs GOLD.

Not real life money, not your arm...
    ...but obviously a part of your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    why the hell does looting shit from that give achievements. fuck your pay2win blizz
    You don't seem to know very much about in game economics.

Black market containers are one of the best gold sinks Blizzard has ever come up with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate your friend so badly ^^

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Lol seriously dude? The avatar is me :P I actually do exercise, as if it's any of your concern. I am fine with my self "imagine" thank you

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Was that her first container too? Because I noticed she only has 16k on that toon.
    This was my 5th one or so, I used to buy them when they first came out and only recently started bidding on them again since most people stopped. That is my raiding toon so she usually sits below 20k-30k, the rest of my gold is on alts or the toons I use for the AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats Vero :O

10+ Year Old Account
    unacceptable change.

furthermore i do not support their pay 2 win microtransaction cashgrab charging people gold they can buy with irl money to open unclaimed containers
    Don't upset these people! Now could they possibly be wrong?!

Let them believe that they are correct, and watch them squirm when data/features are updated to contradict them.

Cursed Vision of the Acolyte.

Amen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even know that mount was available on BMAH. Grats to whoever got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Congrats. Lucky you
    I remember seeing a screenshot of someone opening a Container with Invincible's Reins in it. It had the Already Known tag.