Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Met a guy on the street while walking my dog. The dogs sniffed eachother .. both were cute and small .. The man said to me that we should breed them. And I said "Nah, he can't. He's nutered." Then the man looked me up and down stepped in closer to me with like a shoulder-lead chest puff thing and said "Well how about you and me?" like a super cheesy TV creeper. That was awkward.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    I was stuck in traffic next to an Underground station when this guy comes out of it and gets in my car. He just sits there, and eventually I say "er, what are you doing?" and he just says "Just go!" So then I said "er, can you get out of my car please?" and he did. Bizarre. Guess he thought I was a taxi, but since I was driving a blue Skoda hatchback at the time, he must have been pretty drunk...
    Funny, Something similar happened to me a few weeks ago. I was stopping at a traffic light and suddenly a very drunk 50+ year old woman just opened the passenger door, entered the car and asked me to drive her to her boyfriend.
    Since that was the opposite direction i was going and i was already late i just drove her to the next bus stop where she left. Was really strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I wasn't aware there was so much complexity to nods. Hell, that's about the most people get out of since I consider greetings to generally be a waste of time.
    I must be a real ass, because nods and waves are 95% of my greetings. For some reason most Minnesotans have a pathological urge to say hi to everyone they pass while cycling or running.

Deleted
    Well, I wouldn't call it an unwelcome interaction, more of an out-of-place moment with 2 strangers.
    My dad phoned up saying he was going to a friends place in a friends' souped-up Subaru Impreza and said if I would like to come for a ride. I said something like "Erm ok sure..."
    Now bear in mind, I'm a pretty typical lonely geek that wears glasses and doesn't care much for fashion, where I also prefer to stay in my comfort zone at home. A few mins later the car pulls up to my house and I get in the car and join my dad with his friends. There were 5 of us in total in the car: me, dad, a female friend and...2 really hard looking skinheads in the front, the driver going at...questionable speeds on the road. My dad and female friend got dropped off at their destination so these 2 guys drove me a few miles back home, again going at like 80mph down country roads while little geeky me sitting on the back seats bracing myself and feeling a little concerned a cop car might show up. And these 2 skinheads looked really fucking hard and large-built, they were nice to me but not the kind to fuck with. I felt so out of place while I was in that car being driven home at possibly illegal speeds.
    Last edited by mmocbde5966b18; 2014-03-06 at 02:58 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    More than once now i've encountered a random old woman who is just walking around telling people that Jesus loves them

I just keep walking or say "That's great, I hope he loves you too"

Another time, while I was in Toronto for a few years, I was on the bus and this old guy sat next to me, had his hand on this leg but a few of his fingers were actually extended towards my leg and kept touching me. At first it seemed like it was just due to the shaking/rocking of the bus but i kept trying to move further and further away (bus was packed and I was in a window seat) and it's like he kept coming closer. For anyone that knows Toronto, this guy was doing this from the Seneca college stop, all the way to Finch station.

Reminds me of the time I was in Dublin for a short vacation.

I was quickly walking back to the hotel after recieving a fax from Darmstadt (poopy tiemz) and suddenly some decent looking girl shows up, asks me something (Dublin accent is so fucking hard to understand if there's traffic nearby) and tails me abit, trying to her I got no time etc, she followed me for a good 2minutes, then buggered off. Still wondering what she tried to ask me. Being rather paranoid though I might have been: ''I want to feed on your stomach'' or something, or sexy tiemz. or a robbery, will never know. Bummer! (poopy tiem is more important then a 1% possible shag moment)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lustinus View Post
    I would've laughed so fucking hard if that happened to me.

I would've PEED so fucking hard if that happened to me. The word you're looking for is PEED.

A stranger fell asleep on my shoulder on the bus once. I pushed her so hard with my shoulder/elbow that her whole body flopped but she fell back over on me again after. Drunk maybe.
    Xinjun

Deleted
    Every single time the door bell rings and some glass eyed jehovas witness stands there with a plastered smile. Their eyes are void of emotion and even if you look straight into them its like they're just not there.

Creeps me out.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    Every single time the door bell rings and some glass eyed jehovas witness stands there with a plastered smile. Their eyes are void of emotion and even if you look straight into them its like they're just not there.

Creeps me out.
    If you want to see an emotion come out of them take off all your clothes except your underwear before opening the door(if you are guy and dont mind it).And get ready to see fear and displeasure in their purest form ^-^.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Not really. It's not all that uncommon for people to come to the door in their underwear or a towel. If you really want to freak them out tell them that you're glad they came.. you were just having a conversation with the Spirits and they told you friends were coming.. and ask them if they want to come in to chat with the Spirits. OR tell them that you're an apostate and you have a brochure for them, brb while you get it.. They'll be gone before you get back.
    Xinjun

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    On phone so spacing and stuff will suck.

OT: I was an Everytime I Die concert and down in the pit. Girl next me randomly touching me, but I didn't care (metal concert so its passable). The pit starts picking up and she grabs on to me and uses me as an anchor (5'11" 180 pounds so I guess I'd be a decent choice). But no, this girl like had both her legs around my leg and arms around my body. Then she starts moaning and I couldn't do anything because we were all squished in the pit. After the song ends and the crowd dies down she smiles at me and disappears into the crowd. After the concert I switch my skinnies for sweats at my friends car and noticed my pantleg was unusually wet. It wasn't red and it didn't smell like piss. That girl used my leg to get off. When I got home I just those skinnies in the chiminea, poured lighter fluid on them, then proceeded to burn them. I can't stand next to girls I don't know at concerts anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by scyrthepriest View Post
    Snip
    Wow. We have a winner.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    Not really. It's not all that uncommon for people to come to the door in their underwear or a towel. If you really want to freak them out tell them that you're glad they came.. you were just having a conversation with the Spirits and they told you friends were coming.. and ask them if they want to come in to chat with the Spirits. OR tell them that you're an apostate and you have a brochure for them, brb while you get it.. They'll be gone before you get back.
    Friends used to meet at my house before we went to dinner/events, and 9 times out of 10 I met them at the door in a towel. They never learned to show up 15min late.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    Being redheaded, I've had some weird stuff happen too. I had some girls who liked to touch my hair whilst I was still in school. That was mostly pleasant enough though a little weird how you become like an fetishised object to the person.
    Yeah. The Ginger fetish is weird, and a bit creepy, to me. I get that we're rare, and everyone has a fetish of some sort. It's still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    FIt's still odd.
    Definitely odd. I mean, you're not that rare. In my relatively small town there's still hundreds of redheads.

It is uncommon, Jehovah's Witnesses use profiling. They'll send female members out during the weekdays in the mid-morning/noon/afternoons when typically women are at home. The men are sent out during weekends/evenings when the men will be home.

And I said profiling, it will change from area to area obviously. They know their areas, and I've only ever seen female members around here, from those time slot.

A stranger fell asleep on my shoulder on the bus once. I pushed her so hard with my shoulder/elbow that her whole body flopped but she fell back over on me again after. Drunk maybe.
    One time I was flying to Japan, i.e. 12hr plan ride. Halfway through I woke up, and the older Chinese woman next to me was asleep with her head on my shoulder and my head had been on hers. I must have jumped because she woke, and started to apologize. I told it was ok because I asleep too. We had a nice laugh about it. Later the stewardess said that we missed a snack break, because she didn't want to wake us since we were sleeping so peacefully. It was a situation that could have been really awkward, but instead it was more amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Definitely odd. I mean, you're not that rare. In my relatively small town there's still hundreds of redheads.
    That may have to do with genetic variation. I live in a major city, and we're relatively rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    At this point locals might want to start marrying those from out of town more.. lol

One I remember, that I was semi-involved in, though the creepiest part was reserved for a friend of a close friend.

Had gone to one of our local malls with my friend, her friend, and my friend's two bothers. We split off from the guys and went and did our own thing. Later we were hanging out in the food court waiting for my friend's brothers to show up before we'd all leave. At some point my friend's friend got tired or waiting and thought she'd go look for them. My friend and I didn't feel like getting up so we just stayed put.

Meanwhile, friend's friend has been gone a bit long and, tired of waiting and wondering where she'd gotten to, my friend and I were joking that for all we know she's been kidnapped. It's a large mall with a confusing layout so it's easy to get lost.

Eventually the three showed up and and we left the mall.

No more than a few days later was my friend's friend at her job, I believe there at the mall, when she's approached by a guy in her store. Annnd he goes in asking wasn't she there at the mall the other day? Went about on describing who she was with, and how we split up from the guys and got back with them later, etc. Like WAY too much detail, to the point we - once she told our mutual friend and then I was told - felt like we'd been stalked.

So then my friend and I recalled our joke, thinking she COULD have been kidnapped and we were just sitting there! lol

Maybe he just liked her prob but DAMN, way to creep people out. I don't entirely recall was her reaction was, I believe she did call a manager though just to keep an eye. Don't think she heard from that guy again luckily.

Quote Originally Posted by scyrthepriest View Post
    On phone so spacing and stuff will suck.

OT: I was an Everytime I Die concert and down in the pit. Girl next me randomly touching me, but I didn't care (metal concert so its passable). The pit starts picking up and she grabs on to me and uses me as an anchor (5'11" 180 pounds so I guess I'd be a decent choice). But no, this girl like had both her legs around my leg and arms around my body. Then she starts moaning and I couldn't do anything because we were all squished in the pit. After the song ends and the crowd dies down she smiles at me and disappears into the crowd. After the concert I switch my skinnies for sweats at my friends car and noticed my pantleg was unusually wet. It wasn't red and it didn't smell like piss. That girl used my leg to get off. When I got home I just those skinnies in the chiminea, poured lighter fluid on them, then proceeded to burn them. I can't stand next to girls I don't know at concerts anymore.
    that's one of the biggest over reactions ever ;P

well, unless you're like 20 something and she was 14... which is possible, considering the concert. then you made the right choice...

Train ride to Ohio (figured fuck it why not try it?) where an elderly man sitting next to me fell asleep 5 minutes in on a 10 hour trip and spent the entire trip groaning like a zombie in his sleep and leaned his head onto my shoulder constantly.

Or back in high school where I had quite a few fan girls for being "different." In senior year, one of the girls I had never seen before came up and bit my neck while I was daydreaming/spacing on a bench outside and tried to give me a lap dance. During fucking school with people around.