Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Strangers never interact with me for some reason. Or if they do it's never really been unpleasant even if it was a bit awkward :P

Though being 6'5 with a big build and the looks of a serial rapist might be the reason.
    I'm sure I might be forgetting something but in all seriousness I dont think I've ever had a stranger act unpleasantly towards me.

Then again I live in Finland... the land of dont-interact-with-strangers-ever.
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2014-02-27 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    While doing dinner theater in Washington, D.C. I was playing a drunkard in a sailor outfit(with shorts). One night a group of divorced women came to the show. They were having a good time, drinking their fair share since they'd taken a bus to the show. During one of the intermission periods, while I was serving food and interacting with the audience, one of the women commented on the tattoo I have on my left calf. Shortly thereafter she was reaching her hand up my shorts trying to grab... things. I kinda jumped up and away, made some idiotic comment and headed to the kitchen area. After a couple minutes I went back to work and the show proceeded without much incident. After the show while saying good night to the audience as it left she came up to me and started flirting. Upon finding out I was 23 while she was 35 she just walked away.

By far my weirdest interaction with someone who never gave me their name.

So she gave you a big fat juicy fastball down the middle and you didnt even swing....

me and a friend were walking down the road when this german shepherd came barreling towards us as if to attack us. well, my friend was a pretty large guy, but we both took off running for the nearest fence. i got to it and got over it pretty quick, but he hit the top so hard that the fence fell over with him and the dog wasn't even in sight anymore. next thing, the owner of the fence was in the yard and he was spanish and barely spoke any english, so we had to awkwardly explain why we just tore his fence down.

that's about the weirdest i've had happen. though, i did get to go to a bar to watch some local bands play on my 16th birthday. one of the members of the band was pretty out of his mind on something, judging from the scent i'd say it was pot. but he was really digging me and thought i was 18 and i couldn't tell him i wasn't because i only got in because one of the workers was a friend and gave me a wristband saying i was old enough to be in but not old enough to drink.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2014-02-27 at 09:39 AM.

Once after the club closed, when I was still living in Houston, my hag got in the wrong car and instead of meeting her at house of guys we had to finder her, high on acid, which led us to IHOP, I think it was the closest to Rice at the time. So we pull in, which at 3 am apparently it becames a police substation, so I am walking, barely into this Ihop with my eyes bugging out of my head cops just hanging out, and I find her in a booth with the literal stereotype of 2 college stoners, all red eyed picking at their food. They are like "hey phoebe you know this guy" and I reply, much louder then one should, "Yea PHOEBE, IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME, lets go home now" clearly drawing attention to myself in the worst way possible, and much to her annoyance blowing her bullshit story about her name ( Which is not Phoebe) Anyhow, we comedically shimmy out of the fucking place get into the pickup and haul ass out of there.........
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

I was proposed to by a stranger in subway. In Finland. People don't even look at each other in the eyes, and a random stranger just comes up to me, starts chatting and the proposes. I was so baffled I didn't even answer.

Deleted
    Every single time a stranger starts a conversation with me for no reason, it's equally unwelcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    My friend and I were propositioned for sex by a girl because she didn't have gas money and we were the cashiers.

The words were literally "You guys ever gangbang a bitch for five bucks?"

Fucking no. We were too shocked to do anything besides say "No." and just stare. She kept on asking "Really?" a few times, like it'd be totally normal for us to go into the back and gangbang her.

What she look like is the question

This is why I quit my previous job.

I was working the night shift at a Circle K gas station. Now, I'm the only one here, and it's not a great part of town. How terrible the job was is another story, but basically, I spend 8 hours, 23:00 to 7:00, at night, alone in this building in the middle of nowhere, with the door locked and a bulletproof window people can talk to me through, and I can hand them stuff through a spinny slot thing. This guy comes up and wants some lottery tickets. So, okay, no problem. I sell him the 25 dollar one. As he scratches it off, he's chatting with me and everything, asking what my hobbies are, if I have a girlfriend, or boyfriend or whatnot. As he's chatting he buys another, and another, and another, occasionally cashing in his wins, and keeps the conversation going. Then he changes the subject to the fact that he does massages for a living. And he's willing to give me a free trial, right over there, in his van. I'm not even allowed to unlock the door, and I tell him that, but he insists that it'll just be for a minute. ...In his van. Totally not with chloroform or anything. So taht conversation got awkward. He even walked over to the door and tried to open in, and shook it. I was kinda terrified. In the end, he left, having spent close to 700 dollars on scratch off tickets, including the money he won. All in cash. Creepy as hell. I spoke with the manager that morning, and she didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with a man offering me a free massage. ............................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    I spoke with the manager that morning, and she didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with a man offering me a free massage. ............................................................
    Which means you are cute or she is a whore or both... LOL
    ON a side note, if you ever get into a rape van just for the experience always comment on how crappy it is without carpet.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    I've had an awkward experience but nothing awful.

I was waiting for the bus to go to my fiances house, so I was stood looking down the road, when this guys face just slowly came around my frame of vision and was looking at me. He was a smaller man so it was odd having this low down face approaching round the side of my own. I looked at him calmly and asked him if I could help him and his reply was 'Do I know your mum?'. I have been told I look a lot like my mother, but this man sounded a little drunk so I told him how I wouldn't know if he knew my mum.

So he said it was ok and started to leave. The other woman at the stop and me exchanged little looks of 'At least he wasn't crazy' sort of looks =p but just then he had managed to shuffle back over to me again and started claiming how he didn't want to scare me or make me uncomfortable, that he was just a little drunk and such. I said it was alright and I understood. But then he started asking where I was going so I told him who I was visiting and such (not mentioning location or names).
    I thought he was going to be done as he said goodbye again and shook my hand (don't want to offend a small drunk man so I did briefly), but then he circled back around and proceeded to tell me what he was going to have for dinner when he got back home.

All in all it was an odd little experience but I have a habit of just being polite so I didn't want to shoo him off or anything, I just went along with it =p but it was a little awkward and just sneaking around to look very closely at someones face is very off putting, but I forgave the whole ordeal because he was obviously drunk and he seemed like a nice guy anyway.

So it made me a little uncomfortable, I was just worried he would try groping me or something but that never happened so it wasn't as awkward as it could have been xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Working in customer service, I bid a customer farewell one day by saying "Have a cozy evening" (as it was rather late). He turned in the door, looked at me and went the awkward 15 meters over towards me, leaning close in to my ear so I could feel his warm breath moisten my ear and he then proceeded to say "Have it cozy~". Freaked the f'ck out of me and I am never bidding anyone farewell that way again.

It was that, and then there was this time when I was in the army and took a bus. A drunk guy came on and started to blame me for the wars.

Deleted
    A random girl approached me at the bar a few years ago, tapped me on the shoulder and said; You're pretty and all, but, I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last guy on earth. I replied; Well, I'm not going to force you sweetie. She stood around for a few seconds, let out a sigh and walked away.

I'm still confused and mildly upset about the whole situation. Was she flirting? Was it some weird fetish thing where she wants me to "rape" her or something? Perhaps she was declaring that she was a lesbian? So much confusion about that whole situation.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Berlin, 2011. One Saturday night...

Those who are familiar with the city know that you can easily go to the stores and buy alcohol for around 1-4€, I am talking about beer and Jäger mostly. We were right outside the 24/7 open store in front of Kottbusser Tor, a group of Erasmus students having fun when all of a sudden a man on his 60's approached us.

He most likely seemed to be homeless, but I am none to say this. However, he was having fun within his own world and stayed with us, like if he were part of us. He giggled and tried to speak, but no world couldn't come out of his mouth that clear. Yep, he was drunk.

When he was leaving he wanted to give one of my colleges a hug and he was up for it --sure, why not? Then the man tried to kiss him xD. My mate refused and the old man tried with the one next to him instead. It was quite fun for those of us who weren't approached

---------------------------
    Edit: I wrote "kill" instead of "kiss" lol =p
    Last edited by shise; 2014-02-27 at 10:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Someone once tried to stick a 'Vote for fair trade' sticker on my head.

Deleted
    Didn't happen to me but to my buddy at work. Middle aged couple walked in and said that they want to buy a phone for the woman. My friend said: "ofcourse, do you have a specific phone that you were looking for?". At that instant the man did an 180 and started walking away very angry. The woman just stared at my friend and said: "i have never been treated this badly in any store!" and after that she went after her husband before my friend had time to say anything.

I witnessed this and there really wasn't anything wrong with my friends behavior, was kind of odd

10+ Year Old Account
    First time I met this guy that frequents the local game shop I hang out at, it was the most awkward experience. He's the kind of guy that can kill conversations no matter what they are about. If you make eye contact with him he will talk to you at length whether you want to or not. So he'll roll up in his wheelchair and you can't tell him to fuck off because the dude's crippled. You'd just look like an asshole. So yeah, he stopped being a stranger forcefully, but being a slow to warm up type of guy all I did was try to not only look as disinterested as possible, but kept all answers to any proposed questions brief. He either never picked up on it or got some sort of thrill out of tormenting me.

Deleted
    I was once drinking wine with my former best friend on a balcony. Suddenly kids showed up outside, started to harass this Grey Heron (The apartment was next to a canal.) and we shouted to them "Hey, leave it alone" and the kids retaliated by throwing pine cones at us and yelling all kinds of insults. Today I wish I had gone down there and given them each a spanking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnnm2 View Post
    I was once drinking wine with my former best friend on a balcony. Suddenly kids showed up outside, started to harass this Grey Heron (The apartment was next to a canal.) and we shouted to them "Hey, leave it alone" and the kids retaliated by throwing pine cones at us and yelling all kinds of insults. Today I wish I had gone down there and given them each a spanking.
    Throw em in the canal ?

"i respect you brah"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    Throw em in the canal ?
    Not deep enough unfortunately.