Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Almost 4 Months after blizzcon ...

... and blizzard does it get not done ... annoying how lazy they are ... my sub is already cancelled after i finished everything in december ... no reason to keep playing when they are not able to produce new content

... i basolutly scratch my head because i also play Guild Wars 2 and this cost no monthly fee and u get new content and new stories every 2-4 weeks ... i mean 2-4 weeks .. why does blizzard need years to create something new .. i cant understand this

Deleted
    lazy ??, they are making the game as good as possible before they are releasing anything. I don't understand people like u just complain do u even know how long it takes to create an expansion even a single zone with everything working ? ( Quests,terrain,mobs ). Making the models from base, animate it ect ect.

Sorry for bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Klabernia View Post
    ... and blizzard does it get not done ... annoying how lazy they are ... my sub is already cancelled after i finished everything in december ... no reason to keep playing when they are not able to produce new content

... i basolutly scratch my head because i also play Guild Wars 2 and this cost no monthly fee and u get new content and new stories every 2-4 weeks ... i mean 2-4 weeks .. why does blizzard need years to create something new .. i cant understand this
    A) there is not a single reason you could ever in any way shape or form ever have any idea of what goes on at blizzard headquarters unless you actually work there. So dont call people lazy just because you are ignorant.

B) Guild Wars 2 sucks. And i'm sure blizzard could stagger all the stuff they put into the game so that all the content came out a little at a time over a many month period.

C) You have not completed all the content in the game

D) Blizzard's business model COUNTS on people unsubscribing when they dont feel like playing. They WANT you to not waste your time playing if you dont want to. The fact you say that you have/are going to unsubscribe until there is something in the game fun for you is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.

In before "have you downed Heroic Garrosh and/or other content?" defense post.

We told y'all not to get too excited....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    A) there is not a single reason you could ever in any way shape or form ever have any idea of what goes on at blizzard headquarters unless you actually work there. So dont call people lazy just because you are ignorant.

B) Guild Wars 2 sucks. And i'm sure blizzard could stagger all the stuff they put into the game so that all the content came out a little at a time over a many month period.

C) You have not completed all the content in the game

D) Blizzard's business model COUNTS on people unsubscribing when they dont feel like playing. They WANT you to not waste your time playing if you dont want to. The fact you say that you have/are going to unsubscribe until there is something in the game fun for you is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.
    a) i call them lazy because they produce nearly to no content after an expansion is released ...

b) it is a brilliant game and does most better than wow

c) i have completed everything which was important to me and no senseless timesink

d) i would like a game which makes me so excited that i stay subbed but last raid tiers in expansions 9-12 months is stupid

Must admit I'm wondering here, if your sub is cancelled since a while ago, why is it "annoying how lazy they are"?
    Surely it shouldn't bother you if you aren't even playing the game.

I'm personally happy that I finally have some time to catch up on the stuff I didn't get to do earlier.
    The pre-expansion lul is some of the most enjoyable time for me in this game.
    It looks like it will be a while until the expansion comes, and that suits me just fine.
    I find the sub to be completely worth it regardless.
    I do understand some people do not feel that way though.

I also don't really understand why people call blizzard lazy when it comes to the developement of content. Sure it takes a while, maybe longer than you'd like.
    But lazy? To be honest its the opposite if anything, they set the bar way too high for themselves and become unable to deliver on their intented targets.
    Watch the behind-the-scenes stuff of MoP for example. Check out their eyes, they are so obviously completely sleep deprived and exhausted-looking.
    I think they are working very hard, but that they have simply, again, underestimated the amount of time required.
    Is that lazy? Hardly.
    I'd say thats idealistic and naive if anything, perhaps delusional if you really want to use a negative word. Its fine with me, cause I know they deliver 101% every time as far as I'm concerned, and I have no problem waiting for it. But I guess some people become bitter and deeply personally hurt over it somehow.
    Last edited by Driahtvacahtve; 2014-02-27 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Spelling

... and blizzard does it get not done
    I have no idea what this means. I also see your a fan of the ellipsis, as am I, but you are using it when you should be using periods. Okay off my soap box there.

OT: They are getting things done, also when you get GW2 content what is it actually? A small dash of this and that? Or a reskin of an event that you've seen before? If you've unsubbed and you play GW2 why are you concerned about what Blizzard does? That is like playing in the NFL and being worried about how Soccer structures its tournaments. When GW2 offers anywhere near the content blizzard does in one year let me know.

I do wish they'd extend the first two tiers of raid content by two months and we'd have a shorter stretch at the end of the expansion. It would be a lot less noticeable as well.

The constant ellipses make it really easy to imagine that you're stoned out of your mind while typing.

Deleted

Hehehe, he, ha, haha, HAAAA, hahaha, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

On a serious note, making an expansion takes a LOT of time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Driahtvacahtve View Post
    Must admit I'm wondering here, if your sub is cancelled since a while ago, while it it "annoying how lazy they are"?
    Surely it shouldn't bother you if you aren't even playing the game.

I'm personally happy that I finally have some time to catch up on the stuff I didn't get to do earlier.

The pre-expansion lul is some of the most enjoyable time for me in this game.
    It looks like it will be a while until the expansion comes, and that suits me just fine.
    I find the sub to be completely worth it regardless.
    I do understand some people do not feel that way though.
    its absolutly not worth to pay for nothing new ... i want an exciting game ... a game that doesnt change within 1 year is annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Driahtvacahtve View Post
    I also don't really understand why people call blizzard lazy when it comes to the developement of content. Sure it takes a while, maybe longer than you'd like.
    But lazy? To be honest its the opposite if anything, they set the bar way too high for themselves and become unable to deliver on their intented targets.
    Watch the behind-the-scenes stuff of MoP for example. Check out their eyes, they are so obviously completely sleep deprived and exhausted-looking.
    I think they are working very hard, but that they have simply, again, underestimated the amount of time required.
    Is that lazy? Hardly.
    I'd say thats idealistic and naive if anything, perhaps delusional if you really want to use a negative word. Its fine with me, cause I know they deliver 101% every time as far as I'm concerned, and I have no problem waiting for it. But I guess some people become bitter and deeply personally hurt over it somehow.
    they are lazy u can call it what u want but they are lazy compared to nc soft and guild wars 2

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    The constant ellipses make it really easy to imagine that you're stoned out of your mind while typing.
    Or generally unable to complete a full thought with out a pause.

Thread summed up in this "sentence"

and blizzard does it get not done
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FLstudioApprentice View Post
    Hehehe, he, ha, haha, HAAAA, hahaha, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

On a serious note, making an expansion takes a LOT of time.
    why u laughing this is for real ... play guild wars and convince yourself ... now u can see how and destroyed city looks like and not this storwind deathwing bullshit

Stick with GW2 then?

Seriously? Do you expect them to bang out this whole expansion in a few short months? its a long process. Jeez...So much complaining lately...

Deleted
    a) i call them lazy because they produce nearly to no content after an expansion is released ...

b) it is a brilliant game and does most better than wow

c) i have completed everything which was important to me and no senseless timesink

d) i would like a game which makes me so excited that i stay subbed but last raid tiers in expansions 9-12 months is stupid
    HAHAHAHA, he does it again :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonath View Post
    Seriously? Do you expect them to bang out this whole expansion in a few short months? its a long process. Jeez...So much complaining lately...
    i want them to produce within an expansion more and more frequently content ... would be nice when the story evolves every month and not stay for a year like icc or now soo

15+ Year Old Account
    You don't even know the release date yet, they might be really far into development for all we know.

Deleted
    why u laughing this is for real ... play guild wars and convince yourself ... now u can see how and destroyed city looks like and not this storwind deathwing bullshit
    I've played it, and where is the endgame? And endeed, WoW lacks some graphical stuff, but GW2 is just a clusterfuck of particles during a fight, and again, there is no endgame, whenever you hit the level cap you go "Ehrm, and now?" and you log off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    You don't even know the release date yet, they might be really far into development for all we know.
    if they would be really far we would have alreday beta