Crit damage reduction in WoD for CB

Anyone know if

lowering Critical Damage and Critical Heals to 150% of their normal effect (down from 200%).

is only for PvP or also PvE?

Mainly waiting to see what happens with CB damage
    Last edited by gibbonsl; 2014-03-07 at 11:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    150% crits is PvP only. Still 200% in PvE. ~ Source

ok thanks

just what i wanted to know

I asked them about player controlled targets in raids and Watcher clarified that it won't be the case for player controlled targets in raids like Garrosh's MCs:

https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...98819975507968

Quote Originally Posted by WatcherDev
    ‏@WatcherDev
    @Brusalk @Celestalon @MagdalenaDK @WoWMonk @Hinalover @ArielleEJ No, our PvP rulesets never apply in dungeons/raids.
    Looks like we won't have to worry about losing damage when CBing an MC'd person at least

I've one shot people with chaos bolts while MC'd on vizier zorlok

Havoc whoever gets MC'd on Dark Shaman trash, break the MC so they're friendly again, then quickly Chaos Bolt or Shadowburn something else before the Havoc debuff wears off. You can pot+DS just to be extra sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go into LFR Garrosh and every time MCs go out, make sure you havoc someone then chaos bolt the boss when they're broken out.

I've managed to pick off I think 8 people as my record so far.

Sounds like the reduction will be on par with the hidden 25% nerf vs player targets chaosbolt has on live. Hopefully they remove the 25% reduction when the make the crit change. I'm sure soulfire will be similarly impacted for those who still enjoy demo....not that you get to use it much in pvp.