Looking for an Addon.

Hi everybody,

I am looking for an ADDON that will tell me when to use cooldowns.

Basically I have a complete set up of WHEN to use my cooldowns for proving grounds and I need an Addon that will show this timers on my screen.

I dont want to see my cooldowns on the screen I just want something to exactly tell me something like: "Use XXXXX now"

Or like a list that shows what CD is next and when.

Is there any addon that can do that or some way to add a "note" in my screen where I write stuff down?

Difficult to know what you want as your post is full of contradictions but Weak Auras 2 can give you a text message on screen based on certain events (like cool downs becoming available) and an addon like CoolLine shows a permenant bar on your screen showing upcoming and multiple cooldowns etc.

Try Simply Notes for a note addon.

If you use any Bossmods like DBM/VEM/BW you can just setup a simple macro and start it at the start of combat.
    Example of said macro:
    /dbm timer 100 Use HEROISM
    /dbm timer 120 Use TRINKET 1
    /dbm timer 360 Use TRINKET 2

It's not entirely convenient but uou can setup your entire combat time like that and be notified with both a progress bar aswell as text messages about stuff to do .

Hope it helps

Deleted
    WeakAuras or PowerAuras. Though I'm not sure you're the type to configure them, but they're the most powerful tool for what you want.

please play the game for me