All stuns share the same DR.

Discuss. /10char

Not much to be said really.

'It's about damn time' pretty much sums up my feelings on it.

The more time people spend outside of CC and stuns, the more interesting PvP becomes, in my honest opinion.
    If you showed a caveman our technology, he would think it was magic. If you showed modern man magic, he would think it was technology.

Seeing how Paralytic is gone anyway I don't see how it would change anything.

It's a lie. Holinka already admitted that short duration stuns wont count, like Warbringer charge.
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

Don't see how this will affect anything since they already made cheap shot and kidney shot DR with eachother in cata.

This isn't a rogue discussion. Closing.

(Cheap Shot and Kidney Shot are shared DR, and Paralytic Poison is going away)