Poll: Would you?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I would travel back in time 20 years for free, getting to re-do my life would be the reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

I'm not convinced I didn't already do that. There have been so many times that shit has gone down and someone showed up to bail me out for no reason. So yeah, I'm pretty sure I would/will do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Which it is.
    In that case, you have no choice in the matter to begin with and the discussion is moot.

15+ Year Old Account
    $214,000,000,000,000.00 just appearing in 1994 would probably have some interesting effects on the world economy.

I would do that for only few millions. You can keep the rest for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would invest the trillion into developing antimatter weapons.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you kidding? I'd do it for nothing, just to be back in 1994 is enough for me to travel back in time. It makes it even better if I would never age too. This would be like a dream come true.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    $214,000,000,000,000.00 just appearing in 1994 would probably have some interesting effects on the world economy.
    where did you get 214 trillion from 1 trillion?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do it for a bargain.... Keep the money...
    Fire up the Flux compensator, here I come, or go.. whatever.

I make enough money on the bets and lottery winnings.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I do it for a bargain.... Keep the money...
    Fire up the Flux compensator, here I come, or go.. whatever.

I make enough money on the bets and lottery winnings.
    wouldnt it become a bit suspicious if you suddenly started winning lottery after lottery after lottery in a short amount of time?

Deleted
    Duuuh, first thing I would go do is go and give the bullies from my primary school at that time a wedgy

15+ Year Old Account
    I would. I would run against Bush for the presidency of US and make the world a better place, I would also stop 9/11.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    If I wouldn't age till 2014? Of course. I would use that time to learn and become way better. Holy shit, 20 years without aging. Maybe even better than the money itself. Upon "arriving" to the current time, I could have 5 diplomas and the experience of an adult with a 20+ body. In addition to a ton of money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by strangerdanger View Post
    I don't see how you would obtain this money after going BACK in time...

but sure, I would go back in time 20 years for a trillion dollars. I'm sure there are lots of people that would PAY lots of money to go back in time.
    It's a hypothetical question.