Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    If I cant get Kayle top or Mid, I just settle.
    I have been tempted to do this, take Kayle Support and hope the other team think I'm going mid or something...

OT: Take another role and just suck it up. LoL ranked's all about keeping team cohesion as high as possible in solo queue.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Those people are toxic to the community, they're usually the type to also degrade their team members and troll. They lock in whatever they want, regardless of who called what, and ruin the gaming experience.

If it's a salvageable position, I'll just go somewhere else. If the person is being a dick and doing it on purpose and their epeen is huge, i will intentionally feed, just so they don't win.

They don't deserve it, and are toxic players.

Fight toxic with toxic.... that's a great idea.

Yeah, everyone knows Poison is not very effective against Poison... Try Psychic instead.

Deleted
    Yeah, i can all roles too, but my support games tend to be very up and down. 1 game dominating, roaming and making kills all over, other game i just do fails and feed.
    Top lane i tend to wreck because i know those champs so well. Knowing when you can agress and when not to is key. Also i don't pick weak laners there which is good in soloq.

- - - Updated - - -

I just call Top/Mid due to 70% winrate in those roles. (If not more).