Unhappy BitTorent gets deleted after restart.

Hello everybody, as the title says.

Whenever i am trying to install BitTorent, my antivirus NOD 32 detects potentially unwanted application and blocks it. After that i can still install BT and even use it.
    However after a PC restart,the entire program gets deleted. Even after disabling the detection of potentially unwanted applications in my antivirus or adding BT to exclusions it does the exact same thing.

Is there any way to fix this issue ? Is the antivirus deleting BT or it's something else ?

Any feedback and help is greatly appreciated,thank you for your time.

After a restart, is the folder or any other install files still left over or is it completely gone?

Try using a different BT client? uTorrent 1.8.2 is small and does damn good.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

15+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere you should be able to tell tyour antivirus to ignore things in X folder.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Somewhere you should be able to tell tyour antivirus to ignore things in X folder.
    Tried,and it did the same.

Maybe i'll try installing it in safe mode or remove the antivirus for a short time just to see if its the one deleting BT.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    After a restart, is the folder or any other install files still left over or is it completely gone?

Tried using a few older BT clients, i get the same issue,granted i didnt try them all.

The uTorrent you linked works well,it wont delete it. As for BT i really got no clue what's causing it,but i really want to find out.

As for the files that it leaves, yes it does leave some empty folders, completly empty,but names remain.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Tried,and it did the same.

Maybe i'll try installing it in safe mode or remove the antivirus for a short time just to see if its the one deleting BT.
    If your having that much trouble with it, you really should try one of the dozen others available(most of which are better) instead of trying to remove your AV or install it in safe mode, that is a bit much just to get something like that to work(if it was a program that has no alternatives, then i could understand).
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

If your having that much trouble with it, you really should try one of the dozen others available(most of which are better) instead of trying to remove your AV or install it in safe mode, that is a bit much just to get something like that to work(if it was a program that has no alternatives, then i could understand).
    What similar software to BT would you recommend i use ?

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    What similar software to BT would you recommend i use ?

Very low system usage and runs from a ~300kb file, never had a problem with it in the few years i've been running it.

Mine is currently downloading 2 things and has 10 still listed and is using 5MB of memory.