10+ Year Old Account

[EVE Online] How to get my stuff back?

So I played EVE pretty regularly from 2003-2008. Long story short, I rage quit after losing an ME30 Raven BPO in empire space to a sniping Tempest.

Fast forward 6 years, I'm firing up my account. My problem is... almost ALL my stuff (worth a fair bit) is 15 jumps through 0.0 down in Catch (FAT-6P). I have no allies right now, and no way of reliably getting down there and back several times with my loot. Is there any way to do it reliably these days? Last time I played, I don't even think Cyno's even existed, or were stupid rare.

I also heard mention of a "One Time" GM handled item move. Is this true or just BS?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Your best bet is probably just to use a hauling service, like Black Frog.
    Can be somewhat expensive, but gets the job done.

I doubt GM's do one time item moves, although GM's have been known to behave nicely towards returning/new players so they may have done it in the past, but pretty sure it's not something they normally do.

GMs usually don't do item moves in EVE.

You could contract other players to move your assets back to 8.0+ space (or just have them ship it to Jita, since that's where you'll be spending most of your time as you prep for meta game.

Not 100% certain on this but I have heard that you can get a 1 time ship relocation if you are out in nullsec as a returning player back to high sec if you've been gone a long time and the sovereignty has changed on you (ie you are now deep in hostile territory). If thats still the case get in your ship and load it up with as much as you can get then do it. Ofc you need to check if this is still being done by CCP.

Deleted
    One is option is you could just fire-sale your items to people.

Alternatively, just leave the items there and start a fresh.

In the 7 years I've played, I've never heard of this "one-time" move.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    So I played EVE pretty regularly from 2003-2008. Long story short, I rage quit after losing an ME30 Raven BPO in empire space to a sniping Tempest.

Fast forward 6 years, I'm firing up my account. My problem is... almost ALL my stuff (worth a fair bit) is 15 jumps through 0.0 down in Catch (FAT-6P). I have no allies right now, and no way of reliably getting down there and back several times with my loot. Is there any way to do it reliably these days? Last time I played, I don't even think Cyno's even existed, or were stupid rare.

I also heard mention of a "One Time" GM handled item move. Is this true or just BS?
    You won't lose anything if you filed a ticket to GM asking to move your stuff to nearest low sec system, try it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I may need to start fresh, it seems. It sounds like the 'one time move' thing is for moving you, not items.. So the suggestion of "Loading Up and Moving" would be best... however... I can't even dock there (Sent an alt out last night).. So I can't load anything up. Maybe I can contact the sovereignty people there and see if they want to buy it at a good price >.>

I guess starting the game over with 100 mil isk, a megathron, and 32 mil skill points isn't awful.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

"Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I haven't had time to play eve recently, but in the past, I would leave things in stations on purpose. Why? Alliances come and go, sov comes and goes, and even if you're in a stable situation deployments change. So many of the places I lost access to, once a bit of time went by, I'd have access once again. And conveniently, I would have tons of crap there I could use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... there's kind of a difference between "Some nice stuff I could use" and... Every Tier 1 BPO @ ME30 (Well... except the Raven....... ) About 15 battleships... a glut of T2 items, amongst other odds and ends.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I may need to start fresh, it seems. It sounds like the 'one time move' thing is for moving you, not items.. So the suggestion of "Loading Up and Moving" would be best... however... I can't even dock there (Sent an alt out last night).. So I can't load anything up. Maybe I can contact the sovereignty people there and see if they want to buy it at a good price >.>
    You don't seem to properly interpret this, the "load up and move [1 ship] " option WAS the GM one-time-move suggestion, not the best alternative to it. The best alternatives have already been mentioned in this thread:
    A. Contract either Black Frog, or someone who has sov in this station, to move your items out to low or high for you, using ingame courier contracts which can be set up remotely, without having docking rights there yourself.
    B. Find someone with docking rights there who wants to buy all this crap at a reasonable discount, sell it to them with an item exchange contract, which again, can be set up remotely.
    C. Break the items up into coherent and reasonably sized chunks, sell them via public contracts, finding buyers over time, at a reasonable discount(or possibly no discount, depending on the market there). This, again, can be done remotely.

I've used option C myself, after a few months I'd moved pretty much everything; however, I wasn't selling something like researched t1 BPOs; so you might have more or less success with them.

Since its -a- sov you have a few options to do. Dunno how your toons are made but some of the alliances that are blue to -a- have awfull recruitment and you can most likely get in. If not in -a- you can look at darkness, legio astartes or even Darkness cit or hand of dispair if you can find a suitable renter corp that will let you in. Dont tell them your looking to get your shit back as alot will be vindictive, tell them your a returning oldschool player, youv always loved the south and want to get back into the mix. I know -a- has been having shit numbers lately and is looking for all the f1 monkeys they can get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either join an easy to get in corp thats part of that alliance or send some isk to black frog.

You know EVE is unforgiving, why think theres a gm item move?

Really stop suggesting black frog if you have no idea how they work. this is not npc nullsec this is sov null. -a- does not have blackfrog blue so they cannot dock.