Looking for players for Heroes of the Storm Team.

Hey, I am looking for a few individuals who will spend a large amount of time in Heroes to a point of taking it professionally. If you feel you meet the criteria below let me know. I have several team specific sponsors, perks etc.. on standby for Heroes. I just need to let them know I have a full team of dedicated player for Heroes. The team name will be established when the sponsors are involved. For the moment, until Heroes come out in closed beta we will be playing League of Legends.

Requirements:
    17+
    -English
    -Microphone
    -North-America
    -VOIP (push-to-talk enabled)
    -Talkative and open-minded to criticism.
    (~5hours) daily.(absences will be noted)
    -Any kind of MOBA experience: "DOTA, HON, etc.."
    -Read the Q&A down below.
    -Write down below a way we can contact you.

Q&A

Q: Now that I am in the team, what are my responsibilities? :
    A: Make sure you uphold to the previously mentioned requirements and conduct yourself in a positive matter. Any signs of cheating/exploits in-game at any time will not be tolerated.

Q: Can I paste this recruitment post on other gaming related sites?:
    A: Yes, by all means we are trying to extrapolate the most dedicated and active players in the gaming community.

Q: Seems early to start recruiting for Heroes?:
    A: We want to get out off the gates with a professional mindset and a already established team to be at the top of the competitive scene.

Q: Heroes is in closed beta, but I don't have a key...
    A: Players with a key will get priority, but by all means when you do get a key contact us. Until closed beta comes out, the team will be playing League of Legends to practice team synergy and communication.

Q: I don't meet a requirement /cry
    A: Sorry to hear that, on the day you do meet all of the requirements let me know! Bookmark this thread for now.

I'm interested. I've been in the alpha for about two weeks now.

i'm actually wanting to take this game competitively over LoL and Dota2. Still got room on your roster or backup roster?
    Sorry wouldnt let me PM you due to not level 10 on forum lol
    - - - Updated - - -

Hi Darrel,
    My my name is Eric and I'm interested in potentially joining your Heroes team. After being invited to the Alpha and trying out the game more in depth, I definitely want to take this game to the next level and play at a competitive level. I've played all 3, HoN, LoL (plat 1), and Dota2, and although this game is quite different in mechanics as I feel it is more about map+camp control and teamplay than standard farm the best you can in lane until teamfight phase, I want to per sue this at a competitive level. I've often thought about playing competitively, but non of my friends were at me level so it made it hard to actually create a team with them. I'm looking to venturing out and joining a team, and make some more friends along the way =P. As for roles, I am pretty confident at any role, but favor assassin or dps classes across all 3 mobas.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me anytime on this site or directly at bboierx at hotmail.com

I am 17+, got voip, experience, etc.I will also be interested in doing LANs once this game actually releases and becomes more popular, I live on the Westcoast, Cali.

Take Care,
    bLuFoX

I would like to join as I meet all of those requirements. Not sure how much this thread is paid attention to but my Skype name is theshibbey. Add me and let me know when you guys are playing. I am in alpha right now. Just getting real sick of crappy PUGS

I would like to try out for this team. I know its been a awhile since you posted. But if you are still looking let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Derrel View Post
    Hey, I am looking for a few individuals who will spend a large amount of time in Heroes to a point of taking it professionally. If you feel you meet the criteria below let me know. I have several team specific sponsors, perks etc.. on standby for Heroes. I just need to let them know I have a full team of dedicated player for Heroes. The team name will be established when the sponsors are involved. For the moment, until Heroes come out in closed beta we will be playing League of Legends.

Requirements:
    17+
    -English
    -Microphone
    -North-America
    -VOIP (push-to-talk enabled)
    -Talkative and open-minded to criticism.
    (~5hours) daily.(absences will be noted)
    -Any kind of MOBA experience: "DOTA, HON, etc.."
    -Read the Q&A down below.
    -Write down below a way we can contact you.

Q&A

Q: Now that I am in the team, what are my responsibilities? :
    A: Make sure you uphold to the previously mentioned requirements and conduct yourself in a positive matter. Any signs of cheating/exploits in-game at any time will not be tolerated.

Q: Can I paste this recruitment post on other gaming related sites?:
    A: Yes, by all means we are trying to extrapolate the most dedicated and active players in the gaming community.

Q: Seems early to start recruiting for Heroes?:
    A: We want to get out off the gates with a professional mindset and a already established team to be at the top of the competitive scene.

Q: Heroes is in closed beta, but I don't have a key...
    A: Players with a key will get priority, but by all means when you do get a key contact us. Until closed beta comes out, the team will be playing League of Legends to practice team synergy and communication.

Q: I don't meet a requirement /cry
    A: Sorry to hear that, on the day you do meet all of the requirements let me know! Bookmark this thread for now.
    i meet all requirements other then the NA, i'm from australia, i've played most MOBA, LoL was my main moba.
    i have a key for HOTS.
    My bnet tag is BMiBudster#1248, feel free to add me and message me.

Hi Derrel

I am definitely interested. I meet all the requirements.
    The only issue that I may have is the 5 hours daily because I have classes starting next week.
    I have been in the alpha since the end of October and made it level 40 in less than a month. Heroes I main are mostly melee heroes and are warcraft.
    If there are any spots left, please contact me at my yahoo mail: j12matt
    I have played league for 2 years. little bit of dota, and a week of Smite.
    My bnet tag is Kr8to5 1110
    Last edited by Kr8to5; 2015-01-12 at 04:20 PM. Reason: forgot to include experience