Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    Last time I played Titanfall my GTX 670 was sitting at 30% load with the fps capped at 60, did they fix that yet? ESO is also very easy on resources.
    There wasn't anything bugged there.

If Vsync was set to disabled, it caps your fps to 60 fps regardless of your monitor. If it was set to double buffered it was setting the fps cap on 120fps here. Triple buffered no ideas didnt try it.
    3930K@NH-U12s | Asus R4E | 16GB (4x4GB 1600MHz) Dominator Platinum | 2x Asus gtx 780 DC2OC SLI | Evga Supernova 1000 P2 | S27A750D

I was told by someone that running on a x4 slot instead of a x16 in SLI is going to only give me 25% performance from that card is this actually true?

15+ Year Old Account
    I was also told that 31,5% of the people on the internet are idiots, can anyone confirm?

Seriously dude, this article was already linked earlier in the topic. Read under the "PCIe Bandwidth: When Do You Have Enough?" section. It discusses in length about performance effect on 7970 running at pci express 2.0 x4. For the reference 7970 is basically a rebranded 280x which is faster card then yours, this means that it needs more bandwidth then yours, meaning that anything it can do so can yours.

I heard being a dick gets your point across better it was a simple question considering if you actually read this thread there are a few different opinions on that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately I did and all I read was you repeating your question regardless of the answer. Simple answer to your simple question is that the speed reduction is minimal at the best. If you take a look at the article linked for the third time there's two graphs titled "PCIE 3.0 bandwidth comparison:" Imagine that bar coloured red as your x4 connected card and the bar coloured green your x16 connected card and the difference will be very similar in your case if not even smaller since you have slower cards then the 280x.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Unfortunately I did and all I read was you repeating your question regardless of the answer. Simple answer to your simple question is that the speed reduction is minimal at the best. If you take a look at the article linked for the third time there's two graphs titled "PCIE 3.0 bandwidth comparison:" Imagine that bar coloured red as your x4 connected card and the bar coloured green your x16 connected card and the difference will be very similar in your case if not even smaller since you have slower cards then the 280x.
    Then I apologize because I misunderstood the first post you made I knew that there would be a difference I just wanted to know the extent that completely answers my question.