Hey people wondering if u can help, it's a long n twisted tale so I will start with a list of hardware:
Sapphire r290 tri x
gigabyte gtx 770 windforce
msi g41 mobo socket 1155
intel 3570k 4.5 oc
coolermaster 212 evo
xfx 550w bronze psu

so until recently had the r9 290 installed with 13.12 drivers all working nice n spanky however kept getting odd stuttering/pauses in any game I noticed the on gpuz there seemed to be quite a few spikes on the power usage vddc out and also it appeared to be flickering not a constant display of smoothness like other readout supplied the voltage by .75 using trixx stock clocks maintained though. This morning it appeared the damn card died as after loading windows it would crash resulting in a solid black screen.rebooted constantly until the point that I had no display at all. I removed the card uninstalled catalyst and retried my gtx770 using the inboard graphics hdmi lead/socket in order to get a display and download the appropriate driver. Tried installing said driver only for it to say no compatible parts/system, powered off unplugging /disconnecting everything reconnected and rebooted now there is no signal at all from the motherboard ports to the monitor or my old dell s2900 monitor either. So I'm left confused is the 290 at fault(seems to be) has the mobo died in video connections, I built the system myself but this is not my strongpoint determining faults. There seems to be no evidence of any capacitors or connections been blown etc no funny/acrid smells either the damn thing has simply stopped working unfortunately I don't have another mobo or access to another comp so any info or insight is greatly appreciated. Totally pissed off it's ruined my ESO beta weekend and seemingly left me pcless and outta pocket so any ideas appreciated cheers in advance