Deleted

Ideas for Battlefield 4 videos/series'?

^more or less what the title says however I dont want to speak as from feedback me speaking ruins the video

Link to my first video ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkOvjNTp2wo
    Last edited by mmoc597552a6f5; 2014-03-02 at 08:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure. Make some movie of the 10hz tickrate, horrible hitreg, oneshot kills, shotgun hipfire failures and godmode enemies when they climb over something or knife a teammate.
    Add some massive dubstep under it with heavy flashing colors and you got yourself a quality video .

10+ Year Old Account
    Also add in some tanks shooting staff shell and the primary round together.

Deleted
    That's like asking for ideas for a new flavour of icecream. Everyone is already doing it it would be hard to spark anything new for you.

Now as for your first video. I don't want you to take this criticism as a personal attack but as a blunt personal opinion. It's dull and mediocre at best. No one would ever think "oh hey that was an awesome vid I look forward to the next". Keep making videos if it's fun for you, I know editing was so much fun when I 1st started, regardless of how crap my content was.

So yeah, if you're enjoying it keep making them. The good thing is you can always learn new stuff each time and fnd out how you can improve.
    Last edited by mmoc472a5d728c; 2014-03-02 at 04:29 PM.