i slide between sunbeams
    the magic [fun] ends here
    jugggeerrrnaaauuttttt!!!!!
    NOOOOVA!
    over here. im over here now
    whatsss over there?
    gold for lead. what a dumdum.
    ah! ther-there it goes!
    axe anything (but fav Don't worry, precious Axe. Blink Dagger does not come to chop.)
    Last edited by soulzek; 2014-04-15 at 08:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I love Slark's voice acting

Deleted
    i like outworld devourer !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

and pudge... <3

The shadow priests (Shadow Shaman, Dazzle and Witch Doctor) are all done great ("Malpractice makes perfect" -Witch Doctor).
    Also love Juggernauts voice Best line from him: "I'm the Juggernaut, Lich !"
    Oh and of course the ice puns from CM are great too ! :P

Nightstalker! Tony Todd!;D

I like many of the sounds.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Witch doctor by far.

Storm spirit is nice too.

LOOK AT IT GO'

Deleted
    Bristleback. He's got so many nice comments about the heroes he kills and allies he meets up. On second place i would say Slark but he doesnt even have a 3rd of the lines of Bristle.

"JzzjjzzizZAP! DAZZLLLLE!"

Makes me smile every time.

Woot, 3 pages without anyone saying Death Prophet???

Best voice in the game by far, even running with Death Prophet announcer voice!

Also, what about worst voice? The one I just cannot stand, is Weaver. There is just something very annoying about him...
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Invoker. His voice is amazing, I love his quotes, and he's also the Spy in TF2.

Deleted
    Kunkka. aye

10+ Year Old Account
    Axe brings the axe!

I have to change my vote to Legion Commander now...there's just something about her lines like "If they want war, then WE SHALL GIVE IT TO THEM!" that's amazing.

It's ok Phantom Lancer, I still love you too through.

Deleted
    Witch doctor and axe are my favorites, but for some strange reason i also like skywrath and dp voices (kind of eastern europe accent).
    I'm also amused every time i hear 'let me SHAKE your hand' when es wants to thank me for something =)

Witch Doctor is awesome.
    I really like PA aswell, I was so worried that she got a fair way into the voice rework votes, please never change

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    Bounty Hunter's laugh, this one in particular, is one of the best in the game. http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota...t_laugh_02.mp3
    Other than that, I think Nyx Assassin, Axe, Witch Doctor, Doom, Razor, Kunkka have pretty good voices. There are more but those are the ones I could think of right now.

Yea the guy who does Doom has some of the best voices. He also does Storm and Dark Seer so you can see he has mad range. IDK why this is interesting to me, but Nyx is voiced by a black dude. Never woulda guessed.