Glory of the pandarian raider.

I have a question regarding this achievement.

We're trying to get down the guild edition of it for the mount, and it says we gotta kill the last boss of the 5.0 raids in heroic mode.

My question is this: Is it possible to do these raids on normal and only switch to heroic for the final boss?

or are they like firelands, where you can't fight ragnaros on heroic unless EVERY boss was killed on heroic?

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

I believe you can just switch to hardmode on the final boss.

You have to do the entire raid on heroic.

Prior to 5.4, you were not able to do any end bosses on heroic if you did 1 normal fight.

I don't think anything has changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    To access the last boss on Heroic you need the rest done on Heroic.

You have to do them all on heroic.

Darn. I was hoping we could just do them on normal like in cata.

=(

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

With Siege gear none of the heroic modes aren't a challenge anymore, with the exception of Amber Shaper (Still need to have people who know what they're doing) and Sha of Fear (Which isn't required for the meta but if you're doing all of ToES on heroic, may as well do H Sha).

Last time I did this we had about 6 people who didn't know most of the fights on heroic but still ended up one shotting all bosses (Exceptions being Amber Shaper and Sha). Your health pools and DPS are absurd now in Siege gear compared to back then, so you can more or less brute force almost all fights.
    Last edited by MorpheusDV; 2014-03-02 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusDV View Post
    with the exception of Amber Shaper
    I semi-pugged that one about halfway through T15. Good lord, the horror.

Amber shaper with people that have never been in the suit still gives me nightmares. Thank god our healthpools are larger than the monstrosity explosion now.