Poll: ?

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh yes they probably can just vote for Sanctions or other actions against Russia. But in the end have fun Europe without Russian gas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Year 1999, NATO attacked Serbia because we were defending our people in Kosovo and our territory, but in the end with help of NATO Albanians made ethnic cleansing of Serbian there, so we are now fucked up for about 15 years...

I survive two wars, and to be honest, I don't want anyone in the world to experience what I have in my childhood. Just to tell you what was the target of NATO bombing in Serbia - bombing of electricity and water supplies and television stations as military targets???

As my opinion for Russians, I agree with them that they need to defend their people in Ukraine territory. I will probably see that Ukraine will split to two side, east and west. And I would like to see that, I want to see what will America, UK, NATO and other do for the peace like they made the peace in my country.

Since many of west countries accepted independence of Kosovo, I will wait to see how will they accept the independence of east Ukraine, or Federation of Ukraine I can't wait to see Scottish independence referendum, and how will many countries accept independent Scotland.

Form my point of view, even if there is war against Russia and Ukraine, I bet UK and USA and other will not help since they will probably not have balls, like for Syria intervention. Russia is not Syria, Serbia, Iraq or Afghanistan...
    If Ukraine splits, the western 1/2 will join NATO and finally be safe from Russia. Had they already been able to join Russia would not have even tried this.
    Every Western nation will immediately recognize an independent Scotland, as the election is endorsed by the UK.
    And no, the US President is a wimp, he will do nothing. Had McCain won, US Army units would likely already be conducting "training" within Ukraine.....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes they probably can just vote for Sanctions or other actions against Russia. But in the end have fun Europe without Russian gas
    Have fun in the end without European currency....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    If Ukraine splits, the western 1/2 will join NATO and finally be safe from Russia. Had they already been able to join Russia would not have even tried this.
    Every Western nation will immediately recognize an independent Scotland, as the election is endorsed by the UK.
    And no, the US President is a wimp, he will do nothing. Had McCain won, US Army units would likely already be conducting "training" within Ukraine.....

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry, rest of the world lives just fine without Euro.

Something I found out today, 60% of the people in Crimea are ethnic Russians

US Army units would likely already be conducting "training" within Ukraine.....
    "War. War never changes"

Showing in the world who have bigger balls. Putin probably don't gonna stop now with what he started else he will end up being wimp ^^

I will watch Ukraine new "legit government" how will make their country better. They have really great start.
    First people with arms removed Viktor Yanukovych, then they put new legit government. After destroying half of the city they are now preparing for the war with Russia. Instead of trying with diplomacy to fix the issues. From what I see they will now have worst future then they had few days ago.

Having fun already 30 years without Euro and German DEM. ^^ I have my own currency called RSD, and I live with it
    BTW for some reason I see some countries don't use EUR like UK, and some countries want to get back to their old currency and remove EUR. So please don't speak too much about Europe Union, I see how Croatian people are happy with it.

I may live in Serbia, but I still have too much friends in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia etc, so I know what they got from EU...
    Last edited by Stiven; 2014-03-02 at 07:13 PM.

Do nothing.

America isn't the world's police force.

Tread lightly.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't the United States, Canada, Norway, etc. just increase their oil exports to Europe? Perhaps even at a discounted price, given that we want to keep Europe stable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait a minute... US is a multinational country, and every country in the world has its citizens there... Oh my gosh, guys, we are to expect invasions from 200+ countries of our territory because these people need to be protected! And, what's not better is that we also have to invade, at least, 150+ countries to protect our citizens there... Hell, we even have to invade both Russia and Ukraine at the same time! I'm scared...
    Last edited by May90; 2014-03-02 at 07:16 PM.

Deleted
    "War. War never changes"

Showing in the world who have bigger balls. Putin probably don't gonna stop now with what he started else he will end up being wimp ^^

I will watch Ukraine new "legit government" how will make their country better. They have really great start.
    First people with arms removed Viktor Yanukovych, then they put new legit government. After destroying half of the city they are now preparing for the war with Russia. Instead of trying with diplomacy to fix the issues. From what I see they will now have worst future then they had few days ago.

Having fun already 30 years without Euro and German DEM. ^^ I have my own currency called RSD, and I live with it
    BTW for some reason I see some countries don't use EUR like UK, and some countries want to get back to their old currency and remove EUR. So please don't speak too much about Europe Union, I see how Croatian people are happy with it.

I may live in Serbia, but I still have too much friends in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia etc, so I know what they got from EU...
    They are banking on the EU to come to the rescue and i don't want the UK to have part in it at all. Nor do i want our economy being hammered because of what is effectively a coup against the democratically elected govnt. And we apparently support these people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't the United States, Canada, Norway, etc. just increase their oil exports to Europe? Perhaps even at a discounted price, given that we want to keep Europe stable?
    Norway is not a member state of the European Union (EU). As soon when EU saw that Norway found the oil, they asked them to come inside the EU. Ofc they didn't accept it. USA and Canada lol, they may be the world biggest strong nation, but they won't care to help Europe Union with oil or gas, why they save it all the reserves ? Wait for Russians to turn off the gas to Europe ? Ye right... I want to see that help from them lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    I voted do nothing. Ukranian chicks are f*cking gorgeous, so if they all have to come to Canada as refugees and need well-to-do husbands to start a new life hey, who am I to argue?
    Why do anything?

The only reason westerners are up in arms about this, is due to your stupid media conglomerates, which have invested interests in this due to the natural gas pipeline supporting half of Europe, which go directly through Ukraine.

All this is, is yet another way to undermine slavic identity and authority in the region.

The Russians should just shut all the pipelines, destroy any remnants of them in Ukraine, and we will see how quickly westerners lose all interests in the region.

Just a reminder, there are also troubles occurring in Bosnia currently with massive rioting, but that was...sooo 1990's, sooo passee.

I support Russia completely in this matter.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by strangerdanger View Post
    Do nothing.

America isn't the world's police force.
    True, but we have a treaty obligation. Which is rather significantly different than butting our heads into something we had no involvement in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Why do anything?

The only reason westerners are up in arms about this, is due to your stupid media conglomerates, which have invested interests in this due to the natural gas pipeline supporting half of Europe, which go directly through Ukraine.

All this is, is yet another way to undermine slavic identity and authority in the region.

The Russians should just shut all the pipelines, destroy any remnants of them in Ukraine, and we will see how quickly westerners lose all interests in the region.

Just a reminder, there are also troubles occurring in Bosnia currently with massive rioting, but that was...sooo 1990's, sooo passee.

I support Russia completely in this matter.
    isnt Venezuela also rioting? Or one close to them. That hasnt hit the news yet. but then that doesnt involve !dem evul russians"

Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    Do nothing, we can't afford another war and it's stupid to have another pointless war. (Britain)
    Sounds oddly familiar to the prelude to WW2 where Germany and Russia carved up Poland while the world just watched. You know, under the pretense of protecting their ethnic populations outside their borders.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    isnt Venezuela also rioting? Or one close to them. That hasnt hit the news yet. but then that doesnt involve !dem evul russians"
    It was on the news all of last week.

Norway is not a member state of the European Union (EU). As soon when EU saw that Norway found the oil, they asked them to come inside the EU. Ofc they didn't accept it. USA and Canada lol, they may be the world biggest strong nation, but they won't care to help Europe Union with oil or gas, why they save it all the reserves ? Wait for Russians to turn off the gas to Europe ? Ye right... I want to see that help from them lol
    The US alone has enough oil reserves to last decades without any foreign imports, so why not share it with our allies if Russia cuts off their supply. Norway wouldn't necessarily have to join the EU to trade with EU members.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    Sounds oddly familiar to the prelude to WW2 where Germany and Russia carved up Poland while the world just watched. You know, under the pretense of protecting their ethnic populations outside their borders.

- - - Updated - - -

It was on the news all of last week.

Germany did that because they were racist anti semites who wanted to genocide the polish population...

Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post
    The US alone has enough oil reserves to last decades without any foreign imports, so why not share it with our allies if Russia cuts off their supply. Norway wouldn't necessarily have to join the EU to trade with EU members.
    Lol yeh right as if the US would do that. Then the yanks would be rioting because their fuel cost went up $1

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Kind a scaring me that tho. It's damn federation, and I would not like to see something what happen in '92 to happen again. I blame Europe for situation in Bosnia. People there have reason for changes, and asking for better life.

10+ Year Old Account
    "War. War never changes"

Ciao Bato!

I completely agree with Stiven, all Ukraine will get is a worse situation than they presently are in if they join the EU and allow western forces to determine their future.

Over the centuries, Ukraine was identified as a potential spot to destabilize the slavic eastern corner of Europe through catholisms, and currently they are using Economics to do the same.

If Westerners continue to push Ukraine/Russia, all that will occur is Ukraine will be worse off in every regard, and the supposed Democracy will deteriorate to a wish-wash of constant corruption. Russia will simply move their pipelines somewhere else, untill they will again be bothered by Americans/Westerners, by destabilizing/funding oppositions in that specific country.

Germany will also be very displeased at the fact that they now have to import their natural gas at a higher cost.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    True, but we have a treaty obligation. Which is rather significantly different than butting our heads into something we had no involvement in.
    We are also in the UN, so if were following that logic then we need to adhere to the UN which Russia has a veto.