Does the legendary DPS cloak proc atonement for Disc?

Title pretty much self-explanatory, does the proc off the legendary DPS cloak increase atonement healing in a disc spec?

No, the dps cloak increases your personal dps by ~10k++ and gives you 1% more crit compared to the healer cloak, which is arguably better in many cases in 10 man raiding.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    No.

No effects which happen as a result of smiting / holy fire increase your healing except the smite (or holy fire) itself.

SP proc affecting smite -> increases your healing.
    CoE on target -> increases your healing.
    Debuff applied due to smite -> does not increase healing (only exception is Holy Fire dot).
    Multistrike / cleave from smite -> does not increase healing.

No. Atonement only comes from Smite, Holy Fire and Penance.

It has better itemization and can theoretically assist in ToF uptime.

It's not smite, penance or holy fire damage, so no. Though interestingly even Dragonwrath procs didn't trigger atonement and those were smite and holy fire damages (not sure if penance got duplicated or showed up as "wrath of Tarecgosa"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    It's not smite, penance or holy fire damage, so no. Though interestingly even Dragonwrath procs didn't trigger atonement and those were smite and holy fire damages (not sure if penance got duplicated or showed up as "wrath of Tarecgosa"
    DTR works just like Echoes of the Elements and Multistrike; its not atonement and therefore does no healing.