Thread: I think

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm not sure why you're looking to pass judgement. I thought we all agreed calling someone stupid was just admitting that you don't understand the person. It never had to be right or wrong just to understand, what's the point of trying to project a value? If you feel I'm not correct, that's perfectly fine. I always felt you were wrong from the start of my remembered lifeline. I can understand that reaction from my almost primal level.

I also have no wish to excuse harm, if anything this makes me feel more responsible. You punch me in the face and I feel sorry for myself. Defending myself and finding success or failure is meaningless next to the idea of whatever just happened, the result was the need for me to punch myself. When we close this fight out and have a beer together, our conversation will be about the preconceived notion of the others actions and our claimed misunderstanding while in reality we had no mistake and this other me needed a good fight to work out his position in time.

That last part being my personal condescending variation of truth which remains silent when I see the results of that action failing to reach an "acceptable" level of understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by God8010 View Post
    I thought we all agreed calling someone stupid was just admitting that you don't understand the person.
    I've never agreed to this.

That last part being my personal condescending variation of truth which remains silent when I see the results of that action failing to reach an "acceptable" level of understanding.
    This is word salad.

Deleted
    Interesting way to view things. I see many people rather believing different, though. I value being unique.

"We have no free will or choice, things happen how they happen and they can not happen any other way."

The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills

Z.
    Last edited by Zhira; 2014-03-02 at 04:45 PM. Reason: formatting

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I've never agreed to this.
    Oh boy, wouldn't THIS be a great excuse, eh? Oh, you stabbed yourself in the leg to release the evil spirits? I guess I just don't understand you!
    Ran a red light and get mad when somebody hits you? I guess I just don't understand you.

OP, you need to do one of two things. Either stop trying to be a 'young philosopher' or toggle your usage of drugs.
    Last edited by v2prwsmb45yhuq3wj23vpjk; 2014-03-02 at 05:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deep man, deep. Well, at least I thought it was deep when I was a junior in high school anyway.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm usually really good at deciphering stoner-epiphanies, but what the dick, man.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the problem! You think. Don't.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So you go and take acid and don't offer me any?

According to your argument, I should be either good or bad at Starcraft according to some hivemind, and yet I boosted my APM through the use of using my concious mind to find a build order that worked for me. Thanks, God! This must be your repayment for making all those people in my town bully me at school for 4 years straight!

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless, I feel pretty free and compelled by my own will. Is it God, society, or me that chaoses where, when, and what, I'm going to jerk off to. Can I stab a child and claim it an act of a higher being and have no repercussions on for my actions, because I have no free will?

Can you answer this one? How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?

Hive-mind is a bit too much sci-fi. You can't control the sub conscience which leaves a lot of questions of it's own. Imagine this, a dream being a shared memory in some background network that reflects the perception of the original image. Soon being denied a job and going home, passing out- another watches walking into a bleeding building where hands are grabbing at him and he's thrown from the roof.

It's all my play with the idea for potential but just one thing I had thought of. As for Starcraft or LoL, you are as good or bad as you're suppose to be at this time. The whole value measurement is a human invention and the pleasure or pain felt to natures eyes is downright psychotic, still who is to judge? Does it bother me knowing you'll argue for a lane and still feed? Some. Do I feel you have a choice? No.. Why do I play? To see my potential in action and walk the winds of fate in my shoes.

Can you stab children and blahblahblah. You know the answer to this, just as everyone does. It's is wrong to kill children. Even inmates who have done crimes hate other inmates who are charged with hurting a child. The whole planet knows this and those who cross the line even take pride in having crossed that line.. Yet, you argue individuality? Think that over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    Can you answer this one? How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?
    magnets bro, magnets.

You're all the same person.
    We are* surely?
    Biologically, mentally, physically, chemically, spiritually, in terms of favourite crisp ("potato chips", as if it matters in terms of my point) flavour, shoe size, preferred hand for trying to catch butterflies, and indeed interest in butterflies, we differ in all these ways, quite clearly, and whether or not those seem important to you reflects more on your opinion of others than of some fundamental discovery.

Everyone is different. I think.

Also, if anyone is planning on blaming crimes on others/hive-minds, (Shemsu Hov), do it by sneezing, I think it counts as murder by automaton, like an accident (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimina...ses#Automatism)
    Last edited by Knough; 2014-03-02 at 10:20 PM.
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Deleted
    But what if it isn't you know? It both is... and it isn't. Its there, but also over there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please no, there are people in this world I would not want to be!

God wanted a friend, who he could kill if he had to.
    Some friendship...

10+ Year Old Account
    So...everyone is themselves? Wouldn't that mean I bang myself...a lot.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi