Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Maybe they'll bring back the talent that makes Soothing Mist spread to different people.
    With rave light show pleaseeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Maybe they'll bring back the talent that makes Soothing Mist spread to different people.
    I wanted to use serene mists so badly. I thought it would be cool to have chain heal all the time. Then to balance it out they could tone down our other AOE healing and then spread our healing of things like surging mists and enveloping mists over all three being healed by the monk or only have it heal the original one being healed and then just have soothing mists from the statue and the added two from the monk only had soothing miss for a nice soft heal. But I believe this is where the issue came on how to balance serene mists and for those that didn't pick it. This is why I think it was scrapped.

Deleted
    Someone notify this thread please if they start streaming some mistweaver stuff

Quote Originally Posted by sheetka View Post
    Someone notify this thread please if they start streaming some mistweaver stuff
    Just about to do some 5 mans: http://www.twitch.tv/xt_zakem

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilynn View Post
    With rave light show pleaseeeee
    I don't play monk to be a shaman now!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I don't play monk to be a shaman now!
    Still sounds better than path of crap to me.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post
    Still sounds better than path of crap to me.
    I think just picking no talent at this stage might just be better in the long run.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I think just picking no talent at this stage might just be better in the long run.
    Idk, Chi Explosion was pretty pro

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilynn View Post
    Idk, Chi Explosion was pretty pro
    Enjoy wasting mana...wait I mean 'chi' on it . >.>

Lvl 100 tree is fine, PoM could be changed but 2 options is better then our lvl 30 tree. You are always going 2 pick burst for mythic content.

is rjw bugged on beta atm?

How do u mean

heals for the correct value. Only bug I know is it proccing a ton of orbs + I think generating 1 chi when used anytime. Might be BM/WW only though.

it heals for a lot /shrug

tho uses a lot of mana. idk, don't follow it much

monks seemed decent on gruul but i think the fight was good for us (lots of melee splash damage) - is this correct?

I am pretty sure it heals for the correct value. And yeah, Looking at some bosses, it seems gruul may be one of our better fights this tier. Esp with all of stacked cleave we have. IE, burst/RJW/SCK/Torpedo. Throw in multi strike + orbs spawning under people and it all adds up to what we want.

RJW=1.9k ticks
    ScK= 2.4 ticks
    torpedo=5k

In raw pvp gear.
    Last edited by Entropy; 2014-07-24 at 01:17 AM.

Enjoy wasting mana...wait I mean 'chi' on it . >.>
    ReM, Expel, RJW, and a Surge. Not terribly inefficient

15+ Year Old Account
    I was reading the Ashran thing and and I first saw this.

Greetings everyone! This is my first post on the forum as a blue poster. I’m Chris Kaleiki, a Game Designer on World of Warcraft. I work specifically on Ashran with some guy you may know -- Brian Holinka. I previously worked on class design, notably the design of the Monk.
    Totally turned me off on Ashran.

I was reading the Ashran thing and and I first saw this.

Totally turned me off on Ashran.
    Fucking fabulous...

Greetings everyone! This is my first post on the forum as a blue poster. I’m Chris Kaleiki, a Game Designer on World of Warcraft. I work specifically on Ashran with some guy you may know -- Brian Holinka. I previously worked on class design, notably the design of the Monk.
    Does it mean the design of monk in MoP or right until now (WoD class changes)?
    If the first option then it seems ok if the other then we have stuff to worry about in Ashran.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post
    Does it mean the design of monk in MoP or right until now (WoD class changes)?
    If the first option then it seems ok if the other then we have stuff to worry about in Ashran.
    Not sure, but it does confirm my theory that certain people do work really on one class, blizzard has been trying to feed us that everyone of the class designers worked on all the classes or somwthing like that.

Path of Mists now has a mana cost </3