So I just saw the current animation for Seraphim on Hobbs' stream... and it looks a bit like Seal of Truth, only with three swords instead of one and those swords kind of moving up but circling. I'm bad at describing things... Sorry.

New Seal of Insight animation looks sick though. It's a golden Libram which closes above your head, with the same colour and transparency thing like our Guardian looked like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelemar View Post
    So I just saw the current animation for Seraphim on Hobbs' stream... and it looks a bit like Seal of Truth, only with three swords instead of one and those swords kind of moving up but circling. I'm bad at describing things... Sorry.

New Seal of Insight animation looks sick though. It's a golden Libram which closes above your head, with the same colour and transparency thing like our Guardian looked like.

Coolieos. Still begging for an alpha invite.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Yeah, alpha invite would be nice. We really need a good Ret pally streamer soon.

Unfortunately, I have the impression that those who do have an invite right now and are streaming (not just pallies) are somewhat lacking in - sorry for being rude - skill and awareness.

I'd like to see the FV animation though, because I can't imagine my pally just spinning his sword from 10 yards away and still do damage somehow. Maybe it's something like an arc of light flying towards the target (something along the lines of a Getsuga Tenshou in gold if you know the anime/manga Bleach, or the wind slash of the sword Yamato of Devil May Cry).

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't stream. If my procastination gets the better of me I'd record shit >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Yeah, couldn't stream either because my internet connection is too slow for it. Anyway, I guess I've just seen the animation of Holy Shield (prot passive talent). If you fire back damage to an attacker, a little Flamestrike (mage ability) without the ground effect and a little more in golden colour emits from where you're standing. I don't know if you can understand that, but I don't know how to describe it better. And maybe I'm wrong, too, so don't quote me on that please.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangra View Post
    Execution Sentence is a small part of our damage compared to the level 100 talents. The stronger the talent the bigger the problem. Gearing around ES was not necessary or wise, gearing around Final Verdict will be mandatory.
    This is only true if Mastery is better than Haste or Crit/MS. If it just increases the value of Mastery but doesn't make it better, our gear will be unchanged. My point about Execution Sentence was primarily that it does not have any purpose in AE fights, and it should (and easily could, if the last tick exploded and hit multiple targets).

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    it seems like all the streams are more focused on prot above anything else right now, which is ok cause prot does seem very cool ATM with all those self healing numbers. but at this rate we are going to get another one of those, oh, we didnt actually have any ret's testing for us, so we have no idea how to balance the incoming raid encounters with you in mind cause no one would play it.

- - - Updated - - -

ya, after looking through like all the streams, and youtube vids, there are currently ZERO people who have put up anything on ret or how any of our spells look n shit. maybe im just blind but i couldnt find single thing. makes me a sad pally

There is one vid on YouTube, @Reghame: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2BLq8Dalhg

Just watched the first couple of minutes though, because basically it's the same thing as on live just without Inq. Want to see gameplay with lvl 100 talents.

Yeah, alpha invite would be nice. We really need a good Ret pally streamer soon.

Unfortunately, I have the impression that those who do have an invite right now and are streaming (not just pallies) are somewhat lacking in - sorry for being rude - skill and awareness.

I'd like to see the FV animation though, because I can't imagine my pally just spinning his sword from 10 yards away and still do damage somehow. Maybe it's something like an arc of light flying towards the target (something along the lines of a Getsuga Tenshou in gold if you know the anime/manga Bleach, or the wind slash of the sword Yamato of Devil May Cry).

All of them are playing only to show the available questing/dungeon content, noone really want to walk through the class changes, and that causes the massive decline of watchers in the last two days.
    I miss the old days when Kripparian actually played the specs to discover the changes about them, and what the changes cause in the playstyle. But well...

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    All of them are playing only to show the available questing/dungeon content, noone really want to walk through the class changes, and that causes the massive decline of watchers in the last two days.
    I miss the old days when Kripparian actually played the specs to discover the changes about them, and what the changes cause in the playstyle. But well...
    Hm, that's true. But, thinking about it again, there haven't been that many changes to Ret, so there isn't really a point in streaming because everything is still the same except we're missing a few spells which didn't affect our gameplay anyway. I've heard a new alpha build is coming next week though, hopefully there is something interesting in it for us.

There is one vid on YouTube, @Reghame: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2BLq8Dalhg

Just watched the first couple of minutes though, because basically it's the same thing as on live just without Inq. Want to see gameplay with lvl 100 talents.
    We won't see that for quite a while - someone mentioned that current max level in Alpha is level 92.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    We won't see that for quite a while - someone mentioned that current max level in Alpha is level 92.
    Lvl 100 talents are unlocked at level 92 for testing purposes.

Lvl 100 talents are unlocked at level 92 for testing purposes.
    This. I have already seen how balanced certain classes are cough *gladiatorstance* cough.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    ya, glad stance ATM is so strong its not even funny. they do as much ( from what you can see from big numbers) as a fury, but are WAY more durable. Its also weird that they didnt give it to paladins of all things, considering warriors already had 2 dps specs, while paladins have one.

and its not an issue of whether or not we had big changes, no one has glossed over ret basically at all. outside of that one vid you sent me ( thanks ) and someone from fatboss playing ret for literally 5 minutes and that was it.

I just feel like were being forgotten by not only blizz, but by our own players now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reghame View Post
    ya, glad stance ATM is so strong its not even funny. they do as much ( from what you can see from big numbers) as a fury, but are WAY more durable. Its also weird that they didnt give it to paladins of all things, considering warriors already had 2 dps specs, while paladins have one.

and its not an issue of whether or not we had big changes, no one has glossed over ret basically at all. outside of that one vid you sent me ( thanks ) and someone from fatboss playing ret for literally 5 minutes and that was it.

I just feel like were being forgotten by not only blizz, but by our own players now.
    Alpha has only been out what less then a week? Give it time. At least it came out.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Reghame View Post

The main problem, that there are no 'mainstream ret' streamers anymore. Vanguards was the last of them, and he quite *poof* disappeared a few weeks ago. The quality decline of the spec's viability since wotlk caused people turning away from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Alpha has only been out what less then a week? Give it time. At least it came out.
    I hope so. But as blizzard said: They think ret is fine, numbers tweak etc. I doubt it will fix the problems rets already have.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    The main problem, that there are no 'mainstream ret' streamers anymore. Vanguards was the last of them, and he quite *poof* disappeared a few weeks ago. The quality decline of the spec's viability since wotlk caused people turning away from it.
    Don't worry, there is still some of us out there. Trust me, if I was able to get on the alpha I would stream all of the stuff that rets are asking about and see if they are going to be improved this time around. Hopefully this does not turn into MoP 2.0

If FV looks anything like Getsuga Tensho, I'm sold.
    I've already turned AW into Bankai via macros and text messages.
    Rp ftw!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    If FV looks anything like Getsuga Tensho, I'm sold.
    I've already turned AW into Bankai via macros and text messages.
    Rp ftw!
    do you mean HA?