How much real money you spend/made in RMAH? make sure include the game price.

How much real money you spend/made in RMAH?

Make sure include the game price.
    This is because someone buy 2 or 3 copies.

If you bought the game for $60 and never used RMAH, that is -60.

Nothing (annual pass).

10+ Year Old Account
    same as Dhrizzle. the game wasnt worth spending extra money on, and the RMAH made it even worse. glad that mistake is gone now. however... still not buying the expansion for D3 as i want to play other games instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Forget how much I actually accumulated over my short time playing Diablo 3, but I do have a few hundred left and I haven't played since 1.3 I think it was.

Mostly Farmed Act 3-4 Inferno before they introduced the paragon levels; honestly forgot a lot about the game and don't even have it on the new SSD/system build.

After leveling all the classes to 60 etc I was over it.

If it says anything about how long ago I played, I enjoyed my Demon Hunter Tank the most lol

I haven't kept up with D3 at all since I left, and only came across this thread cause it was on the front page feed of MMO.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Got it with the annual pass.

Made around 300 euros or so (enough to buy me MoP Digital Deluxe Edition, GW2 and a few other games... + pay for my WoW sub for a while). Mainly when the RMAH was still new... I played and farmed for a good month or so after it was released and then sold everything :P Most of the stuff I sold for 5-40 euros a piece wouldnt even sell for 1 euro nowadays, though!

I did buy some items for 2-5 euros a piece at one point to gear myself to farm faster but resold most of them for double the price (or at least the same price) a few weeks later :P It was so easy to grab good items cheap after the changed attack-speed and most people had yet to realize how good crit+critdmg was. Best buy was some high crit+crit dmg ring with tons of int and resists that I bought for like 3 euros and resold for 15 a few weeks later :P

Bought the game and used the RMAH to refund the money. Boom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a thing, but I did earn 5 quid off it. I'm not complaining too much considering I also got D3 free with my year of dragonsoul self flagellation.

So I have that to show for it.

...yaaaaay.

(I could not farm inferno because the internet in my house caused rubberbanding issues and horrendous dips, so I couldn't buy and sell the best items like I had planned, let down, I have not played the game since nor will I until there is a way for me to play the inferno difficulty offline.)
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Made a little over 1k from the RMAH.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    same as Dhrizzle. the game wasnt worth spending extra money on, and the RMAH made it even worse. glad that mistake is gone now. however... still not buying the expansion for D3 as i want to play other games instead.
    well its not gone yet. but it will be soon.

I got the game with the annual pass like many in this thread apparently. For me it was pure gain because my guild was still raiding actively at the time.

I made well over 800 dollars--the big items were a ring that sold for 200, one that sold for 85 and one that sold for 65. After that everything else was a parade of items selling for 25 and below. Believe it or not, but I've sold 3 items this week for a very small amount this week. These days, I might be lucky to get a pizza at the end of the week, but since I've been having fun with my paragon leveling, I can't complain at all. If I could only have been so profitable when playing other games.

I didn't do a ton of buying and selling, I just probably spend 400 or more hours grinding, but that's what Diablo was to me. I did the same thing in 2.