10+ Year Old Account

The weirdest video game bugs you've ever seen.

Hey guys, I'm just a little curious here, has anyone ever had some wierd and creepy bugs which have literally made you say "WAT" irl?
    I just had an absolute corker of a bug playing the original Pokemon Red, I beat all the trainers in the Viridian Gym then fought and beat Giovanni, I then proceeded to the exit but after just a few steps, a trainer in the bottom right hand corner of the screen got an exclamation mark over his head and said "Do you know the identity of our Gym Leader?"
    He then proceeded to walk off screen and a battle started randomly which I thought extremely wierd, what's even wierder follows, I expected the battle to be the same guy I beat earlier, the one with the exclamation mark over his head, but it wasn't, it was a Seel of all pokemon,I just checked the Pokedex and apparently they can only be caught at sea foam Islands.
    That's my story, an absolutely crazy bug the likes of which I've never seen before, I'm curious to know your stories related to gaming bugs, so please tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Melon bug:

Since 1.st patch there was some buggy item that if you trow it down it keep multiplied till your game crashed.

I still find the teleport Archon bug inn Diablo3 wierd.

If you used teleport and archon at the same time you would be immortal, no damage taken.

One would think the game thinks you are always teleporting then, kinda moving all over, while you are actually inn archon form.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    I have seen my fair share of spaghetti men in battlefield.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Play any fifa game. They pretty much invented it and never solved it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by External View Post
    Play any fifa game. They pretty much invented it and never solved it.
    Those?

Also this one: