Exclamation (H) 2/14 Heroic 25 man seeking 'quality' DPS!

(H) The Remnant - Aggramar

Raid days/times: Tue/Thu/Sun 8-11 EST

The Remnant is one of the oldest and most stable Horde guilds on the Aggramar server. With the amount of 'overturn' seen today in most guilds, The Remnant has remained strong with a steady core for nearly 6 years. What we're looking for now are more confident and dedicated raiders to bolster our roster pushing into heroic SoO, with WoD and Mythic raiding in our future. We used to consist of 2 very strong 10 man raid groups, both 4/14 respectively in current tier, and have now decided to push 25 man progression to better prepare for the 20 man roster needed for Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for is quality! We don't necessarily care about your ilvl at this time, gear will come. What we are looking for are people that know their class very well, and that come prepared for raids and whatever that specific night's agenda may be. We want raiders that are aware of their surroundings and the mechanics of each fight, able to take direction and instruction as well as criticism if need be, and that are determined and dedicated to the raid and its progression more than personal gain. We don't put up with drama, nor will we carry people through content. We want the best possible raid group we can build and welcome competition for any spot. The best will be 'core' raiders, PERIOD!

Currently seeking strong DPS for several 'core' spots as well as competition for others. If you would like to be part of a fun-loving guild family that always puts RL > WoW, but gets things done when it counts, check us out. Think you have what it takes to top some of our ranking members?

Apply at TheRemnant-Guild.com or contact me via btag Noah#1482 for any questions you may have.

Happy Hunting!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking!

- - - Updated - - -

We have cake!

- - - Updated - - -

Currently seeking heroic ready raiders only! Prefer 560+ ilvl with heroic experience...

- - - Updated - - -

Still searching for those heroic ready players!

RANGED DPS! Where ya at?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you interested in a returning player? I play a hunter, did some heroic raiding last tier but had to stop playing on the begging of this patch. I'm below the ilvl requirement (546) but i learn fast and I'm always prepared

We're always looking for quality players regardless of ilvl. Gear will come, we're more interested in the person playing the character. IE, personality, raid awareness, ability to take criticism/suggestions/orders, etc. Feel free to put in an application!

Still looking

Still searching for RANGED DPS!

- - - Updated - - -

RANGED! Where ya at?

- - - Updated - - -

Bumpn' on up yo!

560+ ilvl DPS please! Ready for heroics!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for heroic ready raiders!

We're 3/14 for heroic 25's with two more kills coming shortly...get your spot now before they all fill up!