Question about GPU

I mainly play wow, my upcoming build is i5-4670k, z87 pro3, I've been reading abou the gtx 760 but that's a pretty penny, so I was wondering from other reviews if anyone would suggest maybe the 750ti? I've read about it and I only play wow, so I've heard it's really CPU intense and I have a good one. Right now I have a Radeon 6670 so anything is a good upgrade. What's everyone's opinion? I wanna spend like 200$ I live in us, I'd prefer Amazon or newegg.
    Thanks in advance,

- - - Updated - - -

Bump please

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814121855

Is more than enough to play Wow on Ultra @ 1080p. I would stay away from most of the brands that offer a single fan cooler.

If you want something more powerful, you could always go with a GTX 760.

Deleted
    No reason to bump your post when it's on the frontpage.

(above (750ti) is not in stock, since you're buying new I would really recommend something just a little more powerful)

Is ~$223 too much?

Sapphire Radeon R9 270X

Otherwise, I think this is the best you can get for your money:

Asus GeForce GTX 660 $180-200

A GTX 760 is $250, if that's what you mean by a "pretty penny" then yeah...

EVGA GeForce GTX 760

The Asus 750 ti won't be out of stock forever. It's brand new. The guy will be able to get one sooner or later, and that's the 750 ti I would recommend.

Haven't looked at prices, but last-gen is still very relevant. My wife uses a gtx 580 and I use a gtx 670...both excellent cards that could multi-box wow easily if needed. Although I've never been that much of a fan of AMD, I've heard multiple reviews of their new R9 / R7 cards and apparently have great value for the money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    The Asus 750 ti won't be out of stock forever. It's brand new. The guy will be able to get one sooner or later, and that's the 750 ti I would recommend.
    The one you're recommending though is out of stock.

Also in my opinion it would be silly to pair that GPU with such a build when $20-50 gives him much better performance. Surely that's not worth saving in the long run.

The one you're recommending though is out of stock.
    It. Wont. Be. Out. Of. Stock. Forever.

There will be more in at some point (probably sooner than later). It's not like it's a discontinued card that you can't buy anymore.

Also in my opinion it would be silly to pair that GPU with such a build when $20-50 gives him much better performance. Surely that's not worth saving in the long run.
    He's looking for a card to play Wow with. That's all. You don't need anything fancy or powerful to play Wow. I would also not recommend AMD cards for Wow.

Deleted
    It. Wont. Be. Out. Of. Stock. Forever.
    Doesn't matter, if you can't buy it and you want it now. There are other 750Ti's available at new though so not a big deal either way.

He's looking for a card to play Wow with. That's all. You don't need anything fancy or powerful to play Wow.
    It's a misconception that you don't need or can't benefit from a more powerful GPU just because you play World of Warcraft.

Why are you so keen having him save $10 when he can get something more powerful for almost the same amount. Are you more interested in him picking "your chocie" or getting him the best performance for the money available?

I would also not recommend AMD cards for Wow.
    Because? That's right no reason.

@Cheytacc

The GTX 660 I linked is sold out or $200 after rebate at Newegg. There is a Gigabyte GTX 660 for $189 though at Amazon
    Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2014-03-06 at 05:37 AM.