12/14H Exp 569 Hpal or 567 Resto Shaman LF Guild

I am a 569 Hpal - 10/14H down with Exp on 12/14H
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Whisp/advanced
    OR
    I also have a 567 Resto Shaman Alt that have I been healing various heroic fights on in SoO for the last couple of months
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Wh%C3%ADsp/advanced

Both toons have Capes+Meta's

Raid times
    Sun-Thurs from 7pm-1am EST
    Pref 12+ hours a week & willing to raid 25+ hrs a week during new progression

Logs for both toons:
    worldoflogs.com/guilds/687/rankings/players/

10 man or 25 man...I really don't care....as long as its not a bench spot. If you already have 8 healers save your bench and look elsewhere. I have ZERO interest in much if any regression at this point.

I have no issue filling out an app for a guild that's serious....but please don't waste my time.

Btag: Whisp#1638

<Do Work> is a heroic 10 man raiding guild on Runetotem currently progressing through heroic Siege of Orgrimmar (Currently 11 / 14H). We are a tight-knit group of players who have been raiding together for many expansions. We strive to strike a balance between pushing ourselves to perform at the highest level possible and creating an enjoyable experience out of it.

We are recruiting for Heroic Blackfuse and on into Warlords. Raid Times are Tues-Thurs from 7-11 PM Server Time (Central US). We will ALWAYS consider good players of any class/spec but we are focusing more on the following:

Hunters, Mages, Boomkins, Warlocks, Shadow Priests

Non-Priest healers

We are looking for people who are raid aware, know their class, and have a minimum item level of 558. Again, ALL applications will be considered, but your chances will be higher if you apply as one of the classes listed above.

Ways to contact us are listed here:
    http://dowork.shivtr.com/
    Cartini5#1674 (Harlinson)
    GTCoker#1766 (Cattebrie, main tank and raid leader)

Margaritaville is looking for a skilled healer to fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we prepare for WoD. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag and hit me up. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Current Progression: 14/14 H SoO
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

Hey Whisp!

To keep this short and sweet, <Before the Fall> has set up a 25man (8/14 heroic) composed up of mainly 11/14 heroic raiders. Right now we're trying to improve this roster and get it right back to Heroic Siegecrafter Progression! We think that you would be a great addition to our 25man as we work towards creating the ideal roster for 20man mythic raiding. I put the spam below so you can get a little info about us, but would really be interested in speaking with you.

We currently have a successful 10man actively working on heroic Garrosh progression. Our end goal is to then merge the 10 with the 25man to get to heroic Garrosh 25man ASAP. We want the best of the best so that we can be fully prepared for when 6.0 hits and 20man raiding begins. We'll be actively working on our roster every week to keep improving it so that we can be a very competitive guild come mythic.

Raid Times:
    8/14HM 25man T, W, Th 730pm - 1130pm EST

Recruitment Needs (as of 03/06/2014)
    Heals: 1 Resto Shaman, Disc, Hpally, Monk
    DPS: 1 Melee, Ret, Feral, Enhance, WW
    DPS: 1-3 Ranged, Mage, Boomkin, Spriest, Ele, Hunter

RealID:
    Prowleress: Prowl#1190
    Stormdk: Storm301#1174

To get more info or apply, go to http://www.beforethefallguild.com

I would really like to speak with you if have time. We have just merged our two 10 man heroic team to do 25 Mans to get ready for WoD mythic 20M. We have been around for 6 years and have a great reputation on our server. We are very mature and professional and good at what we do. We have strong leadership and always push content.

Current Raiding: 8/14H 25M
    11/14H SoO team 1
    8/14H SoO team 2
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Raid Schedule:
    Mon, Tues, Thurs 8-1130pm EST

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We are a zero drama guild.
    We don’t recruit for bench spots.
    We are very tight as a group and guild.
    We provide everything for our raiders. Flasks/pots/food/gems/enchants

If you have any questions hit me up and let’s talk.

Icefyre#1326
    Very interested in you.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm from <stalk and kill> a 14/14H guild on Elune. We are looking for exceptional players in any role to fill a second 10-man group with the intention of moving to 25-mans ASAP. We have some of the best DPS in the world, I'm not joking. If you're curious, you can look us up on EpeenBot, ProRaiders or WarcraftLogs.

Our raid times are 8PM-Midnight ET, Mon-Thurs, but our main raid clears SoO in one night.

Why aren't we already a 25-man? WoD is a ways off and we've already had some lower quality apps wash out. We're not in a rush and won't lower our standards anymore.

You can find our forums and application here: http://stalkandkill.org/forums

<Socially Inept> is now recruiting for SoO and beyond. The guild was formed after the guild <Shadows and Dust> fell apart. So we took a tight nit group of friends and decided to start a guild. We have a laid back raid schedule, but we have a hardcore mentality, we will settle for nothing but excellence. You must be able to take criticism, whether it is harsh or constructive.

After one week of being a guild we managed to kill heroic Thok in 14 pulls and made serious headway with Siegecrafter Blackfuse. Though, right now, all strategies are mostly copy and paste, in the expansion we will have to be creative and come up with our own strategies and deviations to boss fights. We are looking for people who are well rounded and can adapt to odd situations and strategies.

We are currently recruiting:
    1-2 healers
    3-4 dps (non hunter or warlock)

*all exceptional classes/specs are encouraged to apply*

Raid Days:
    Monday – 7:30 – 11 Central
    Tuesday – 7:30 – 11 Central
    Thursday – 7:30 – 11 Central

Contacts:
    Fclol#1367 – Galex/Fclol/Nimick
    Khlaw#1904
    Hungrz#1138
    Grell#1138
    Karmaqt#1180
    kalesto#1263
    JLXSkorgen#1736

<Hawtness> is a tightly knit group of friends who have been raiding for over three years. The guild has most heroic content downed from previous tiers and we continue to press forward in progression. We are a laid back guild, but we put effort into raiding. We raid Tuesday 9-12PM EST, Thursday 9-12PM EST, and Sunday 9-12PM EST. We expect our members to show up Raid Ready every time, but we realize sometimes life doesn't let you have your way and requires your attention. We are located on Lightning's blade currently merged with Burning Blade and Onyxia. Not a massive alliance side but we make the best of it.

Progression:
    T14 - 16/16 Normal 9/16 Heroic
    T15 - 12/12 Normal 11/13 Heroic
    T16 - 14/14 Normal , 12/14 Heroic

Requirements:
    Raid Ready ( food, potions, flasks, etc. )
    Knowledge of your class, must be able to compete with our member's DPS
    Ventrilo
    Working microphone
    Must be able to take Constructive Criticism
    Reliability
    Reliable Connection

Immediate core healer spot available.
    Please contact Resa#1379 mek#1479, Ferris#1971

Raid times are 8:15-11:15pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs.

therapists.guildlaunch.com

*No favoritism
    *No drama
    *Mature members
    *Strong leadership

Our guild originated over 8 years ago and quickly grew into a progressive 25 man guild. Through the years, we have maintained a solid core of talented and knowledgeable players. Our members enjoy pushing for solid progression during our short nine hour raid week. We know that people have other interests and responsibilities outside of WOW, and prefer not to devote endless hours to raiding. Several of us have experienced being part of cutting edge, top 100 guilds, but our guild has a great balance between competitive progression and a laid back atmosphere.

**All talented classes are encouraged to apply, but we are in higher need of:

Resto Shaman
    Resto Druid
    Warlock
    Mage
    Spriest

***Please be prepared to provide WoL with your application.

If you have any questions or for a vent interview, contact one of the following in game:

Terroarr (Terroarr#1146)
    Pandalazers
    Grenouille
    Hátos
    Unahornn

10+ Year Old Account
    We really need a HOLY PALADIN since we don't have one at the moment.

We achieved 14/14 HM on 10man and we finally transitioned to 25man this week. So far, we did great and we will start pulling blackfuse tonight.

We offer paid xfers. If our times work for you add me.

Kohz#1606 or app at beforethefallguild.com

<Before The Fall> 14/14H US-Stormrage Alliance
    Raid times
    T, W, Th, Su 8pm-12am EST

Progression
    14/14 Heroic SoO
    13/13 Heroic TOT
    15/16 Heroic MSV/HOF/TOES
    8/8 Heroic DS
    7/7 Heroic FL
    13/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/TFW

Recruitment Needs (as of 03/27/2014)
    Ranged DPS
    Melee DPS
    Heals
    Loot Policy
    We use a Loot Council system which we believe to be fair. We do this to make sure loot goes out to the right people, and of course to spread it out and make sure everyone is getting the upgrades they need. Gear is only a tool to be used in order to progress.

RealID
    Prowleress: Prowl#1190
    Bladereaver: Bane#1725
    Lamashti: Lamashti#1651

<Socially Inept> is a 25M raiding guild, on the server Mal'Ganis Horde, and is recruiting for SoO and beyond. <SI> was formed after the guild <shadows and dust> fell apart during patch 5.4. We have a laid back raid schedule with a hardcore mentality. We are looking for players who play with a positive mindset, and are always looking to improve on their personal play.

Current Recruitment Needs:

- Mages
    - Balance Druid
    - Wind Walker Monk
    - Fury Warrior
    - Rogue
    - Warlock
    - Hunter
    - Death Knight (Damage)

Raid Days:
    Monday – 7:30 – 11 Central
    Tuesday – 7:30 – 11 Central
    Thursday – 7:30 – 11 Central

Contacts:
    Fclol#1367
    Khlaw#1904
    Hungrz#1138
    Karmaqt#1180
    JLXSkorgen#1736
    ohner#1253

Howdy,

"Mediocre at Best", Alliance-Sargeras, is looking for a Hpally or Resto Shammy to add to our 13/14H 10man core team, and would be very interested in hearing from you. We're a new hardcore progression guild formed with a mixed bag of motivated individuals. From people who have little past heroic experience to former top 30 US raiders. Brought together by the same goal of wanting to clear content while relevant, pushing progression at a competitive pace in a fun raiding atmosphere in order to finish the tier quickly, and enjoy a relaxed raiding schedule during farm.

We're looking for people to push Garrosh, and raid with us into Mythic and beyond. We're very interested in personality fits for long term raiding, so regardless of where you're at right now gear/experience-wise, if you're goals line up with ours, please get in contact with us! If you want to chat, please add my btag Ryhope#1172.

mediocreatbest.net