Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hardest job? Politician or football ref you will always be hated by some, nothing is ever good enough. Lol
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Cleaning the female toilets, i don't envy the person doing that job.

Any sort of toilets that are often used are ... eeeeeeeeew to clean And after sick people too, espcially if they are old and sick. Men's toilets are more smelly and depending on the floor type, the pee around the toilet might go all acid-y on it. Younger women are more messy with their toilets ("what is this .. toilet brush of which you speak"), so in a way I do see the point, but public toilets, regardless of gender are disgusting. I wouldn't say this is due to bad cleaning but rather the toilet-goers not giving a shit about how they leave things. Poop on the wall - how the fuck do you even manage that.

And nooo, there are many other harder jobs out there. My job - cleaning. It's the same, every single day. Repetitive, exhausting and despite being important, you are still no one. It does depend on your point of view, but what he's doing, is it really harder than to work in the police, being a firefighter, a teacher, brain surgeon, guy in Deadliest Catch, woman in Afghanistan, woman in politics in Afghanistan. Nay, I don't think so.

Im going with Tower Climber, maybe not the "hardest" but definitely the most dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    Im going with Tower Climber, maybe not the "hardest" but definitely the most dangerous.
    Will just leave this hear.

I would still go with that being among the hardest, remember they are making that whole trip with a full bag of tools dangling from them the whole way which has a decent amount of weight to it along with having to make the trip with the tower bowing and bending in the wind which is also whipping around them. And then comes the fun climb back down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Any sort of toilets that are often used are ... eeeeeeeeew to clean And after sick people too, espcially if they are old and sick. Men's toilets are more smelly and depending on the floor type, the pee around the toilet might go all acid-y on it. Younger women are more messy with their toilets ("what is this .. toilet brush of which you speak"), so in a way I do see the point, but public toilets, regardless of gender are disgusting. I wouldn't say this is due to bad cleaning but rather the toilet-goers not giving a shit about how they leave things. Poop on the wall - how the fuck do you even manage that.

And nooo, there are many other harder jobs out there. My job - cleaning. It's the same, every single day. Repetitive, exhausting and despite being important, you are still no one. It does depend on your point of view, but what he's doing, is it really harder than to work in the police, being a firefighter, a teacher, brain surgeon, guy in Deadliest Catch, woman in Afghanistan, woman in politics in Afghanistan. Nay, I don't think so.
    You speak the truth, man i loved that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post

I would still go with that being among the hardest, remember they are making that whole trip with a full bag of tools dangling from them the whole way which has a decent amount of weight to it along with having to make the trip with the tower bowing and bending in the wind which is also whipping around them. And then comes the fun climb back down.
    yea i actually climb towers for my job. Biggest ive been on tho was 500ft and that took a while a climb. This video...is just insane lol...not to mention his horrible safety practices that make me cringe.

No? My definition of a job that is the hardest job would be/would be comparable to something like the wildfire firefighters. Commercial fishing is a hard job. Logging is a hard job. Anything that involves sitting on your ass in a comfortable environment is not in the running for the 'hardest job in the world'. Not to say there aren't people that work hard/and or have important jobs, but...

Air Traffic Control is still #1.

Doesn't matter how high you climb on a tower by yourself or how many people you cure or exist around who have a terrible disease, It's simply not the same kind of stress as ATF.

Sure, you might fall from that tower and die.
    Sure, your patient might not make it through their treatment...

But if you're ATF, And you fuck up, just one simple mistake that causes a crash, you could potentially have the lives and deaths of 300-600+ people on your shoulders and at the end of the day you have to go home and live with yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's an easy job Mr. OP

He already knows where people are sitting just pics camera angles. I could do that with 2 days of minimal training and looks like a cozy job as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Anything that involves sitting on your ass in a comfortable environment is not in the running for the 'hardest job in the world'. Not to say there aren't people that work hard/and or have important jobs, but...
    I'd think President of the USA has a decent claim to hardest job in the world, and they do a lot of sitting on ass.

the pvp dev for WoW. lol

that's like declaring what food piranha ought to eat, then jumping in the water with them. (sure hope they like it)
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    An honest person.

+1 to this

Deleted
    Prob some nurse/doctor on the battlefield taking care of injured soldiers

Wow...This guy is probably working on one of the hardest jobs in the world and underpaid as fuck. Seems like a modern slavery.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post

This guy is a stud... not he hardest job but probably top 5 in the most disturbing.

The hardest job in the world in my opinion would be a body guard in a 3rd world country.
    The most physically challenging would be just breaking rocks on a prison chain gang for life in a 3rd world country also.

I'd go for astronaut.
    It's not like you could apply and "you'll start tomorrow"
    Neither can you come back to see your family every time you wish.

Deleted
    Definitely not hard. Indian sewage cleaner seems harder, much harder to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    I'd go for astronaut.
    It's not like you could apply and "you'll start tomorrow"
    Neither can you come back to see your family every time you wish.
    I would disagree, to them its a dream of a lifetime. I would never dream of risking my life going on a space mission, but to them its what they want to do.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    The hardest profession? Not because it's what I'm currently taking as a master's degree but it's deffo Financial Audit/Internal Auditor . The pressure exerted towards them by the Board/Managers/shareholders is realy high