Any fonts that look good when you crit?

As the title says, I'm looking for some damage fonts that actually don't look like crap when you crit.

I just use MSBT, seems okay to me. Can probably change it to ElvUI's Font but... lazy!

I'm speaking of the font used without using a scrolling text addon, where you change the truefont file. Just like the outgoing damage and healing combat text.

Ah, not sure of any then sorry. The default SCT is meh at best, I'd advise giving MSBT a go if you haven't and just taking the time to set it up to your liking, turning off all the junk that nobody ever needs to see, such as every single HoT/DoT tick. It will clear your screen up loads.

I think it has nothing to do with the font, it's just Blizzard's terrible font zooming.

That is simply a consequence of the way the game draws the fonts.
    Nothing you can do to improve it beyond changing the font, and even that won't resolve the issue completely.
    You can only replace it or live with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.