Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Penis map easter egg or Rng ???

Hey guys I came across these 2 blatantly obvious penis easter egg pics last night on gardens of hope 2nd tier. My friend said he also saw similar on that map when he played it solo.

The first penis shape on the left, I was like meh, could be rng, but the next one, there is no doubt in my mind. They even shaded the map to separate the shaft from the head, lol.

Here you go:

Last edited by Mrr; 2014-03-05 at 06:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems to me you just obsess over penises and see them everywhere.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    I think you have something on the brain.....

Whatever, I bet you some blizz employee got cute last patch. There is no way 2 giant dongs next to eachother are map rng. That vertical picture is undeniable.

Uhm.. neither RNG nor easter egg, merely a relatively basic shape?
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

If that's what your penis looks like, please see a Medical Professional A.S.A.P.

Man no believers, tough crowd. Ok, why in the 2nd picture, would they purposefully darken the map, and make a line in the exact spot, to separate the shaft from mushroom head ???? Zoom in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Some1 draw the outlines of it, i cant see it
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
    Man no believers, tough crowd. Ok, why in the 2nd picture, would they purposefully darken the map, and make a line in the exact spot, to separate the shaft from mushroom head ???? Zoom in.
    Are you high or drunk or something? Seriously, I don't see a damn thing.

ITT: 12 year old sees penises EVERYWHERE!
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

10+ Year Old Account
    8-- <- better penis-shape than in OP's pictures.

By all means, I see the shape you mean, but this seems more like a coincidence to me.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

I am not seeing what you are talking about at all..

Especially not seeing any shading that depicts separation...

Deleted
    I usually see wangers everywhere, but I don't see it.

Deleted
    I think you may have cocks on the mind too much for some reason....repressing anything?

You must be on a dry spell got get some lol.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

I don't see anything..... Maybe you're a sexual deviant, sexual deviants tend to see penises and vaginas in things that no one else would assume are sexual

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

The crap that people manage to see in Disney cartoons are MUCH more "blatantly obvious" than those screenshots... and I still don't believe any of those are intentional.

Now... take it from an old stoner from way back... whatever you and your friends think is funny while smoking a doobie, is almost never funny when exposed to the sober light of day. Even a stone cold sober vent conversation that escalates from something to "zomg it looks like a penis, hahaha". Taken out of the context of a bunch of buddies messing around....

let it die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
    Are we looking at the same second picture?

Could you draw the outlines? Seriously. I'm not being funny here, draw it for us so we can see, please.

How do you guys not see 2 dongs, with 2 giants balls and a shafts ???????
    Last edited by Mrr; 2014-03-05 at 06:50 PM.

yea you're grasping at straws
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"