Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You're asking me to prove a negative?

I'm not asking you anything. I'm telling you that you are dumb as fuck if you can't see that this was intended as a prank.

You see all the PRANK video links on the right on the youtube page right?

Go back to sleep Mr. Miyagi.

<Infracted> Please don't insult other posters
    Last edited by Anakso; 2014-03-06 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickletusk View Post
    I'm telling you that you are dumb as fuck if you can't see that this was intended as a prank.
    I was not aware a prank has to automatically mean the money has to be taken away. Could you link that definition for me in a dictionary mr. wise as fuck?

15+ Year Old Account
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I'm not asking you anything. I'm telling you that you are dumb as fuck if you can't see that this was intended as a prank.

Just for the record, this guy does public pranks like that all the time. The guy did get to keep the $1000. You should check the guy videos, literally none of his "pranks" are in bad taste, unless driving your car hidden as a teddy bear and giving women cashiers at drive through a flower on valentines day is considered bad taste lol.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Ok there champ, calm down, You look pathetic throwing around your big boy words, trying to look big, Well, it's not, You just look silly.

Oh and before you want to try and get all aggressive, You might want to do some research, the guy doing the prank, Rahat, has done several like this, and they always get to keep the money, There are a lot of pranksters at the moment Tom Mabe, Romanatwood, Vitaly and Rahat that all do a lot to help the homeless, They don't do it, then take it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Ok there champ, calm down, You look pathetic throwing around your big boy words, trying to look big, Well, it's not, You just look silly.

Oh and before you want to try and get all aggressive, You might want to do some research, the guy doing the prank, Rahat, has done several like this, and they always get to keep the money, There are a lot of pranksters at the moment Tom Mabe, Romanatwood, Vitaly and Rahat that all do a lot to help the homeless, They don't do it, then take it back.
    Champ? I'm 34, not a 12 year old boy, don't you fuckin dare use your condescending bullshit on me!

Not my fault Americans have a fuckin stupid sense of humour.

Genuine human kindness and emotional connections is a beautiful and powerful thing.

I also had to fight back the feels. They can be delightfully potent!

15+ Year Old Account
    Champ? I'm 34, not a 12 year old boy, don't you fuckin dare use your condescending bullshit on me!

Calm down son.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Freddiee View Post
    A beautiful act, simple as that.

Why would you sit around and poke holes in it?
    Because our world is filled with overly-logical people who have very little to no connection left to their own emotions and have thoroughly numbed themselves to any act of benevolence.

10+ Year Old Account
    I expected my feels to vibrate. Nothing happen, though.
    I don't see the point making a video about it, though. Give him a thousand dollars, end of story. Why film it and put it on youtube?

Anyway, hope the money helped him a bit, at least. Most likely not, though.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Why film it and put it on youtube?
    Views give them money = use that money for the prank?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Views give them money = use that money for the prank?
    Are you implying that it's somehow easier to be charitable when you're making money?

The Anger is strong in this one...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Are you implying that it's somehow easier to be charitable when you're making money?
    Those without much money are more often charitable with it, but you need money in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    but you need money in the first place.
    Thass jus' crazy talk.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the title I thought this was going to be the cruelest prank I'd ever seen but no very awesome!

15+ Year Old Account
    just seen it, the end just hit me, damn it, i hope he does more of this
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Whoa there! If you are really 34, then damn, I know 12 year olds who have better control over their anger than you do lol, So really, calm down champ

Oh and what's wrong with Champ?! Everyone wants to be a champ! it means a winner! If I had called you a chump!? then yeah, But even that wouldn't excuse your silly behavior.

OT: I do like these kinds of videos, the dude filming it has some really funny pranks too, he mainly does Drive-thru stuff, Which is always funny

What a nice gesture from that magician.

Now someone needs to hook that homeless guy up with a job and educate him on proper money management. Get him cleaned up and I bet he will make a stellar employee.
    Last edited by Laerrus; 2014-03-06 at 02:29 PM.