Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    I may do it someday for mine, but Green Fire didn't appeal to me. Of course I had been plotting a red and purple color scheme for my lock for quite a while.
    What I'd like them to do ... is make minor glyphs that change 'green fire' into purple fire (or even red for you). This way, once you've completed the quest, you could have the option to have a different color ... as I've never wanted the green fire so much, but purple fire or black fire would be something I'd be interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    Wat? Most epic? What was epic in this quest? Boring farming for item on island. Then boring flying between 4 spots in Outland. Then boring solo scenario, with average final boss. Killed it on 2nd attemp with 513 gear. Of course I prepared well in advance, because people said that this fight is very difficult. By prepared I mean watch YT guide, flask and food buff
    Only epic thing in this q is reward: green fire This is the coolest thing ever

PS My knowledge of the Warlock class is very low. I did this q two weeks after hitting 90. I had never played warlock before. But I have to say that I have a lot of fun with my little green fire-breathing goblin
    No wonder "it's boring and easy". Your hand was held by a youtube walk-through and you out-geared the content massively.

Do you often complain about games being too easy, after you deliberately pick the easiest difficulty setting and use a walk through to discover every little secret on top of that?

You just made a fool out of yourself buddy.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2014-03-20 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VisionOfPerfection View Post
    I hate Blizzard. All Warlocks deserve Green fire without having to go through a stupid quest line where we drain Fel energy from Kanrescrub. I got my Green fire with ease, and although I'd like to congratulate you, you didn't deserve it, none of us did. We didn't obtain Green fire the way we should have.

All Demons contain Fel. Fel magic is Green. Fel magic is created from sacrificing life. Loreology couldn't even find the answer to my last question.

https://twitter.com/Loreology

Sean Copeland ‏@Loreology Mar 8

@johnpatrickz Think "Burn life to create" kind of thing.

Sean Copeland ‏@Loreology Mar 8

@johnpatrickz They contain fel magic, but they aren't "the" source. The nature of this magic is created from destroying something else. "

I then asked Loreology (Sean Copeland) why Warlocks had to drain Fel energy from Kanrethad if Fel energy can be created from destroying any life, and he has not been able to come up with an answer.

Most Warlocks wield Fel magic, not all, but most, and all Warlocks can, and Fel magic is Green and can be created without draining Fel energy from a Demon, as Loreology tweets implied.

We should have had our Green fire delivered on a silver platter. Warlocks can wield Fel magic which is Green, that is established and was not retcon'ed. Blizzard should have made our fire Green in Vanilla. We shouldn't have to work for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I just wished we received a FoS or title for completing the quest line pre SoO
    You hate blizz but you follow employees on twitter?
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Just curious if you can repeat the boss after you defeat him at all? I know its like an instanced scenario thing so just wondering...Would be interesting to go back and speedrun/refine....like proving grounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Besray View Post
    Just curious if you can repeat the boss after you defeat him at all? I know its like an instanced scenario thing so just wondering...Would be interesting to go back and speedrun/refine....like proving grounds.
    Ya, you can go back and defeat him again. Why didn't you just go back and check?
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

10+ Year Old Account
    My fiancee and I both shudder each time we hear DBM yell at us, "DESTRUCTION!"
    We just know it's a chaos bolt to the face.

Grats on your green fire!
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.