Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some people seem to think the chance of getting STD's are 90-100%. Somewhat moronic.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Some people seem to think the chance of getting STD's are 90-100%. Somewhat moronic.
    No, but even at 1%, I wouldn't spin a wheel 20 times that gave me $20 if I won, and HIV if I didn't.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    No, but even at 1%, I wouldn't spin a wheel 20 times that gave me $20 if I won, and HIV if I didn't.
    With it being like.. 6000 people or so having HIV in Sweden I wouldn't be worried at all about it. Most new cases are seen among men who have sex with other men or drug junkies that inject.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    With it being like.. 6000 people or so having HIV in Sweden I wouldn't be worried at all about it. Most new cases are seen among men who have sex with other men or drug junkies that inject.
    I can haz raw dog mania in Swedan?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    I can haz raw dog mania in Swedan?
    Raw dog mania? What? :|

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    All I see here are two people who are mired in their own confirmation bias, and after looking at my posts this afternoon I found that I spent 3 hours today linking data to people who can't look at data objectively.

Also you enjoy that grain of salt, later we can whip out screenshots of our transcripts, do some figurative dick-measuring in regards to our published academic work and the quality of our postsecondary institutions if you so desire
    Roughly 17 pages back you were all angsty and emotional, threatening to "bow out of the thread before getting a hernia".

Flash forward to now, and you are still here posting standard feminism propaganda and stirring shit up against anyone who so much as offend your beliefs on female superiority and ill-treatment(and how they deserve better treatment than men).

It's so hard to tell why feminism as a whole doesn't get taken very seriously when they are spoken with only emotion and angst rather than pure unadulterated facts.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Realistically, any STD is a bad day.
    Yeah, but some are bad days you can recover from fully, while others aren't.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Raw dog mania? What? :|
    Raw dog is american for sex without a condom. "Going in raw" etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumu View Post
    ^^^ so any time a woman is upset, she's a feminist bitch? Boy am I glad people like you never have to worry about getting laid.

For the record: ladies getting mad at more options is silly, and male birth control has been under development for a long time. That being said I can understand the frustration of girls having to be primarily responsible.

Female birth control pills, patches, and even IUDs can cause: wight gain, yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis, vaginal dryness, reduced sex drive, depression, screwed up periods, teenager-style PMS mood swings and bad cramps (which feel like you've just ate 5 tacos and a laxative but you can't go to the bathroom to get rid of the pain because it's not technically your gut).

So they can make a girl mad, fat, cranky, drier than an 80 year old, and basically not wanting to have the sex they're safely free to have. It's a pretty cruel joke from nature and why many girls feel male BC/more vasectomies would be welcome.
    Medicine that causes some items from a list of side-effects some of the time in some people? Someone alert the press. Tactfully neglecting to cover the postitive effects there too - some women have emotional unbalance and otherwise excessive periods which birth control pills can help to nullify. As for comparing birth control to vasectomies? If you're being serious, tie those tubes or GTFO.