Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Question When do you think WoD pre-order starts?

So with the MoP collectors edition, being removed from the stores no earlier then the 10th of march. When do you expect it to be launched? I myself can't wait I have been waiting for the pre-order ever since I heard about the level 90 boost I got so many old friends coming back.

Very soon is all I can say. Possibly launching at the same time as beta.

I wouldn't be shocked if it starts on March 10th honestly, but I'll have no money for it for a while sadly.
    But yeah I don't think it will be before March 10th, most likely very close to that date though.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked if it starts on March 10th honestly, but I'll have no money for it for a while sadly.
    But yeah I don't think it will be before March 10th, most likely very close to that date though.
    I'd love it to start early, really want to boost my monk ! Would not be surprised if it did not start until the 6.0 prepatch hit though.

10+ Year Old Account
    June, at the earliest....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I'm gonna go with March 10th/11th at the same time MoP Digital Deluxe goes off sale, or the day after.

Deleted
    Today between 13:00 - 15:00 pm.

Deleted
    June / July

Middle to the end of March to boost the 1 quarter sub figures. Dec was the $15 for WOW and MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Between March 9 and March 15
    Gaming Rig: CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.5Ghz | CPU Cooler: H100i | Motherboard: GA-Z77X-D3H | RAM: 2x4GB 1600MHz |GPU: GTX 780 | PSU: Corsair TX750M | Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker | SSD1 (Boot drive): 120GB Kingston | SSD2: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO | HDD: 1TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Black) | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Audio: Razer Tiamat 7.1 | Monitor: LG IPS234 (1920x1080)

Some time after D3: RoS is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    I'm gonna go with March 10th/11th at the same time MoP Digital Deluxe goes off sale, or the day after.
    ^^ this is my feeling as well. At first I thought about the D3 expansion next month and how it might hurt its sales, but the more I thought about it the more I came to conclusion that the two won't be in competition with each other.

Sometime this month would be my guess along with Beta. I'm thinking Sometime next week or early the week after. I doubt it'll overlap with RoS.

It would be funny if they release pre-purchase after giving us no valid information about class changes, system changes or indepth game changes in WoD, basically asking us to buy something we know very little about.

Soon™

I hope very Soon™..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    It would be funny if they release pre-purchase after giving us no valid information about class changes, system changes or indepth game changes in WoD, basically asking us to buy something we know very little about.
    1. Such changes can occur even post-expansion purchase e.g. patches
    2. Nobody is forcing you to buy the game, if you want to wait until there's more information you won't be at any form of a disadvantage compared to other people that pre-purchased before you
    3. We've seen some in-game footage and we understand the major features at release in concept, at least
    Gaming Rig: CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.5Ghz | CPU Cooler: H100i | Motherboard: GA-Z77X-D3H | RAM: 2x4GB 1600MHz |GPU: GTX 780 | PSU: Corsair TX750M | Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker | SSD1 (Boot drive): 120GB Kingston | SSD2: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO | HDD: 1TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Black) | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Audio: Razer Tiamat 7.1 | Monitor: LG IPS234 (1920x1080)

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember, when you pre-order the game you also get the mount and pet, so does this mean we'd have to wait before or after the beta to get news on the pre-order and release date for WoD? Because Blizzard would want to time these announcements carefully. Say some rival company does something of note (For example, Wildstar's release date announced), Blizzard would probably announce the beta of WoD/pre-orders available/WoD release date in the same week, or at least in the following week to renew interest in their MMORPG.

Currently, Blizzard is marketing Reaper of Souls, so they'll either delay any significant WoD news to either next week (Unlikely to happen), or a week after March 25th.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Very soon is all I can say. Possibly launching at the same time as beta.
    We've heard absolutely nothing about a beta. I'm beginning to think that we won't even see it in March. I thought September looked like a good month for the release of WoD. Now, I'm thinking October at the earliest making SoO the longest raid content of all time.

August 2014, 4 months before the release date

I'm going to peg between March 10th and March 20th. Blizzard won't leave an open gap in their store for long when the MoP CE goes away.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice