10+ Year Old Account

Quick login issue (WoW)

Very sorry if this is the wrong place to post this:

Just moved back home from overseas, tried to log into WoW for the first time since moving - as expected, "Locked your account. Detected a change in your login pattern" etc etc. This time, however, I received no email from Blizzard to start the account recovery process.

I thought this was a little odd, so I manually attempted to do it from sea.battle.net. This is where it got even stranger. I entered all my info as normal, full name etc. My secret question has ALWAYS been, on every game, either "father's birth town" or "mother's maiden name". This time, however, it was "If you could change your name, what would it be?" I was like.. "Huh?" And nothing I enter is correct.

So, fairly logically, I presumed I've been hacked, and they've changed my email address and secret question, somehow. But my password is still the same.. Anything I type to log into WoW besides my old password instantly says "Incorrect details", whereas my correct password brings up the "Locked due to suspicious login patterns blablabla".

And since I can't log into battle.net, I can't create a ticket, since for some reason you can't create a ticket unless you're logged in.

Just wondering, is my only option to call them and sit through hours of phone bills? I honestly didn't know you could change your secret question - it seems a little ridiculous to be able to in the first place, since it's basically the last line of defense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try their Automatic Account Recovery. If not you may have to call although they do now have a callback feature.