Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggzen View Post
    Since we're going back in time and stuff in WoD, how about a Gnome patch? Raid content set in some Gnomeregan looking place would be awesome imo.

I say this because I hate orcs, hate them. And Gnomes have no part in no stories ever it feels like.

What do you think?
    I feel for the people who want more racial lore but at the rate in which Blizzard releases content I can't see it being a priority. Gnomes are interesting to certain demographic but I don't think content specifically geared to expand their lore is very interesting to people. Gnomes have been one of the most disliked races since vanilla by horde in particular and a good portion of alliance would probably rather time be spent elsewhere on lore. They feel like goblins in that they are a bit of a joke race that has to compensate for their size with technology.
    Jake: My mom always gets me the weirdest gifts for my birthday, I wonder what she got me this year?
    Ben: Dude you're getting Adele

To make a gnome patch would, in my opinion, be a bit short sighted.

Sorry if my answer is too short

Pun(t) intended :P

(Sorry)

Quote Originally Posted by Bombadrol View Post
    To make a gnome patch would, in my opinion, be a bit short sighted.

Sorry if my answer is too short

Pun(t) intended :P

(Sorry)
    I'd stop making snide, snarky posts. People might start to think little of you.
    Disclaimer: No I'm not Alliance. I reserve the right to bat for both factions thank you very much.