Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i think Saul is a good lawyer & he is fighting & grasping at straws to keep his billboard up. He knew he was in the wrong too, and when you're in the wrong ofcourse you're gunna make mistakes.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    im actually kind of shocked how i keep falling for sauls tricks. dude is a class a scam machine.
    I didn't realize it til I saw the episode a 2nd time but that whole thing about the billboard was entirely set up so he could get that guy to fall off on camera. He knew he was going to get that cease and desist, and that billboard was gonna have to come down. Obviously the guy fell off for the publicity to help Saul, but that wasn't an after thought he had after the billboard went up. That was all part of the plan before he even did anything. He knew what he was doing and how everything was going to play out before anything even happened, that's why he was so relaxed when Kim came over. Then you could see it in Kims face that she realized what he was doing and she realized why he was so calm when he received the cease and desist.

I mean, my impression is he put up the billboard, knowing he'd lose most likely, so he could then do the fake-rescue piece.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I mean, my impression is he put up the billboard, knowing he'd lose most likely, so he could then do the fake-rescue piece.
    lol i know I shoulda noticed how early the scam started sooner, I think his little show with the judge made me think he was serious about the billboard.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2015-02-25 at 02:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, the part where the guy told him his name was "s'all good man!" like a joke of "Its all good man" and that is where he took the name from made me laugh my ass off harder than I have at any tv show in AGES, including intentionally comedic devoted shows :P
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Ok, the part where the guy told him his name was "s'all good man!" like a joke of "Its all good man" and that is where he took the name from made me laugh my ass off harder than I have at any tv show in AGES, including intentionally comedic devoted shows :P
    I was kinda surprised how many people on reddit said they never made the connection before. I wish I could remember the name of the movie...It seems impossible to find with BCS out now, but there was a movie probably 15 years ago and that used the same name as a play on its all good man.

Really wish they would give you a season of the show like how Netflix does Orange is the new Black

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Not to be all like "neener neener" but that was pretty obvious the first time he showed up in BB

But hooray for getting jokes!

Also, loving this show far.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Not to be all like "neener neener" but that was pretty obvious the first time he showed up in BB

But hooray for getting jokes!

Also, loving this show far.
    I seriously did not make that connection, at all
    You're a towel.

Tonights episode hinted that the reason Saul's brother got sick was because two years ago Saul did something pretty bad.

Lol at police brutality. That's like that kid who got choked. Not sure who the fuck calls the cops cause your paper gets replaced with $5 though. Bitch made 1000% profit. I'd be happy.

I was wondering where story was gonna go but early on I realized we're gonna have to tell Mike's backstory. I'm not happy about that. I don't even get wtf the ending with Mike was. Like the whole end piece from when he left his toll booth.

In some of the interviews Bob was saying episodes 6 and 9 are the best of the season. I think they're both about Mike, at least ep 6 is, and I think he even said it'll be darker than any episode in breaking bad.

I'm pretty sure the house in the episode was his granddaughter's house, and that lady seemed like a nurse. I'm guessing his daughter is dying, or something? Maybe that's how he gets entangled in Gus's world, he needs money to pay his daughter's medical bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    That toilet.
    Fill me up Chandler! Put it in me!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe I never clicked on, especially during Breaking Bad.

Saul Goodman - s'all good man.

While it does have a similar feel to Breaking Bad, it seems to go in different direction. I am pretty excited to see whether any Breaking Bad characters beside Mike will make an appearance. To see Gas once again would be so fucking cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Several already have.

Tonight's episode...I couldn't take my eyes off the screen lol. I don't think Mike would be a good main character, but as a cameo character to explain his backstory? Omg that was delicious.

Everything about it. It was written and presented kind of in pieces too from different times and situations so it was very well done.

I didn't think he was acting drunk. I legitimately thought he was drunk. His daughter-in-law and he both confirmed he drank excessively to drown his sorrows since Matty died. We saw him drinking that night, enough that the bartender was going to confiscate his keys.

Honestly I thought he planted something to take them out when he lockpicked the car door. Idk if he emptied one of the guy's guns? Because one of their guns didn't work. But he still ended up getting shot.

He planted a second gun when he lockpicked the door, because he knew they would take the one he was wearing (which had no bullets in it). Considering he thought that far ahead he was most likely faking being drunk. :P