Thread: GolemCraft

GolemCraft

GolemCraft

Greetings! I would like some advice on my server, GolemCraft, I selected the name GolemCraft because, in Minecraft, the iron and snow golem serve as protection from the mobs that attempt to harm you, I believe that this is a good image for a server that is all about having a blast with your friends while battling in minigames such as, Survival Games and Capture The Flag. I will soon have ranks that you pay for to get access to more minigames in the future. Once I collect enough money from ranks I will think about opening other servers along with this one such as, an RPG, factions, or a regular survival world. I would like beta testers for the server, to become a beta tester, please post reasons that you would like early access to this server, your Minecraft in game name (ign),how you would contribute to helping it, and your experience in server testing/moderating/playing.
    Example:

"Hello, my Minecraft username is (Insert Your Username In Minecraft),
    I would like to contribute to the server by (How You Would Like To Help),
    I have had experience in (Insert Server Name) by (Action You Did)
    This is why I think I should be a beta tester"

At the time of this post, I am working out some final bugs before opening it to beta testing.
    The server is whitelisted for the moment and only the beta testers I accept will be on the whitelist, the whitelist will be taken down once I am done putting final touches and everyone will be granted access on the server beta tester or not, I plan on giving some special perks to beta testers in the future once beta testing is over, to give a special thanks for helping out on the server, I also plan on changing the IP to something that is easier to remember once I am able to. Thanks for reading this post!

We have a sticky thread for server advertising, please make use of it
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...erver-Listings