Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    lol, done with you.

Idk why I trick myself into wasting time with these clueless people.
    You ran out of argument on page 20. And now the reason why you lacked self control was...

...reasons.

(you actually ran out of cred when I stumbled on not one but 2 threads where you complained about wpvp as well, btw)

oh btw...

here's a whole website where people demonstrate self control by playing the game in a fashion they find fun, without *gasp* infringing on other players to do the same, so that they don't feel like they are being left behind.

http://wowironman.com/

HOLY SHIT WHAT A THOUGHT?
    Last edited by Drytoast; 2014-11-16 at 11:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drytoast View Post
    To save you from reading, I'm seeing posts for and against it over there as well.
    I have read enough of it, and if we'd have more against it, it wouldn't have so large positive rating.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    you defend this no flight so much, yet tell people to just quit if they don't like it. have you played at all in since bc released? if so you are a hypocrite. you tell people to have self control, yet how no self control yourself when you can choose not to fly in 98% of the zones, and yet do. funny how you say i'm not worth responding to, then respond with basically nothing but insults. i'm laughing hard at you because you are flailing like supertroll flails when he get's called out on his bullshit. keep on flailing though, i'm highly entertained right now.
    There is no hypocrisy. You simply can't understand the multiple slightly ineffable reasons why MANY people like no flying. Why do you think SO many people are for it? Do they ALL lack self control? If you answer yes..then you really aren't worth responding to.

It's ENTIRELY self control.

How do you think role players do it?

or these guys? http://wowironman.com/?

Just admit ya have no self control already so we can move on. We've established you find it fun to ride on the ground. This much we get. That's what YOU find fun.

What you can't come up with, is a reason as to why you lack the self control to play the game in a fashion YOU find fun. Because I've shot down the whole "can't stay competitive" argument. I'm kinda waiting on another angle to this lack of control excuse...but you all can't seem to find one.

lol. Love it!
    You ran out of argument on page 20. And now the reason why you lacked self control was...

...reasons.

(you actually ran out of cred when I stumbled on not one but 2 threads where you complained about wpvp as well, btw)
    It's sad when people can just continue to be ignorant, and because of their ignorance, fail to realize they're being ignorant.
    Because really that's all this is. Ignorance. If you can't understand why people might like being restricted to the ground, you are either completely oblivious to WoW, or ignorant.
    Keep spouting your self control shit. Show some self control and leave the game you don't like.

If you wonder why I'm not giving arguments, it's because they've all been given. This page is 1274 pages long. I'm not going to give you something to latch onto and fool yourself into thinking you've disproven. If you want arguments, pick and pages 500-1000 pages back.
    Otherwise don't expect arguments at this point because it would only continue the circle.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2014-11-17 at 12:02 AM.

There is no hypocrisy. You simply can't understand the multiple slightly ineffable reasons why MANY people like no flying. Why do you think SO many people are for it? Do they ALL lack self control? If you answer yes..then you really aren't worth responding to.

It's sad when people can just continue to be ignorant, and because of their ignorance, fail to realize they're being ignorant.
    Because really that's all this is. Ignorance. If you can't understand why people might like being restricted to the ground, you are either completely oblivious to WoW, or ignorant.
    Keep spouting your self control shit. Show some self control and leave the game you don't like.

If you wonder why I'm not giving arguments, it's because they've all been given. This page is 1274 pages long. I'm not going to give you something to latch onto and fool yourself into thinking you've disproven. If you want arguments, pick and pages 500-1000 pages back.
    Otherwise don't expect arguments at this point because it would only continue the circle.
    Hey I get why YOU might like to be restricted to the ground. Where I get confused is why this has to turn into a "I wanna be restricted to the ground, so EVERYBODY needs to be restricted to the ground too" thing.

I like it when you have fun, I like it when I have fun. You like it when you have fun. And that's about it.

lol.

You are a hypocrite for all the reasons i stated. fact. i can understand the many subjective reasoning many people don't like flight, I do not call people like anzaman hypocrites because they are not. they do not want flying, they have asked blizz many times to remove it. i can appreciate where they are coming from, and are capable of having an actual sound conversation. You however are flailing because you got called out on your BS, you can't counter my claims with anything besides 'nuh uh's' and the like, which just further digs your grave that you have dug for yourself.

Hey I get why YOU might like to be restricted to the ground. Where I get confused is why this has to turn into a "I wanna be restricted to the ground, so EVERYBODY needs to be restricted to the ground too" thing.

I like it when you have fun, I like it when I have fun. You like it when you have fun. And that's about it.

lol.
    This is where you're being very simple minded. Like you think it's the same exact experience if just I am on the ground or if everyone else is. YOU are forcing YOUR playstyle on others just like you accuse me of. Enabling flying dissolves any satisfaction of playing the game from the ground.
    FYI, most people that end a post with 'lol' aren't worth taking seriously.

You are a hypocrite for all the reasons i stated. fact. i can understand the many subjective reasoning many people don't like flight, I do not call people like anzaman hypocrites because they are not. they do not want flying, they have asked blizz many times to remove it. i can appreciate where they are coming from, and are capable of having an actual sound conversation. You however are flailing because you got called out on your BS, you can't counter my claims with anything besides 'nuh uh's' and the like, which just further digs your grave that you have dug for yourself.
    What claims? You have made no claims. You haven't called out anything, you've simply told me what I think and called me a hypocrite for it.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2014-11-17 at 12:10 AM.

This is where you're being very simple minded. Like you think it's the same exact experience if just I am on the ground or if everyone else is. YOU are forcing YOUR playstyle on others just like you accuse me of. Enabling flying dissolves any satisfaction of playing the game from the ground.
    See if you wanted to be on the ground, and see others on the ground...you should have rolled on an RP PVP server. You just didn't know that's what you should have done.

Cause as has been stated, role players tend to fucking walk on foot everywhere.

But because you were ignorant to this selection which actually fits your play-style, we all need to be handicapped, like it or not...to be shoe horned into your method of fun.

And when we complain about that choice being taken away to help you play a style that was always open to you...we are the bad guys??

Yeah, I don't think so, chuck.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15270568800 "No Flying? Reimbursement of flying skills..." So, I am just curious about what you all think. If there will actually be no flying at all in WoD, can, or do you think Blizzard will reimburse us...
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15269798588 "Flying PVE and Ground Pvp Servers..." PVE and RP servers get flying unlocked at lvl 100. PvP and RP-PvP servers remain GROUND only.
    Last edited by Drytoast; 2014-11-17 at 12:19 AM.

What claims? You have made no claims. You haven't called out anything, you've simply told me what I think and called me a hypocrite for it.
    I am claiming you shouldn't tell people to have self control when you have none yourself, which you show by flying despite not having to 98% of the time.

See if you wanted to be on the ground, and see others on the ground...you should have rolled on an RP PVP server. You just didn't know that's what you should have done.

Cause as has been stated, role players tend to fucking walk on foot everywhere.
    Except they don't. Maybe occasionally for a special event. Have you been to a RP server, like 1% of the population RPs, if that.
    But because you were ignorant to this selection which actually fits your play-style, we all need to be handicapped, like it or not...to be shoe horned into your method of fun.
    Fallacy. And like I just said, YOU"RE trying to shoe horn people into your method. It's the same thing. You just don't think it is because you don't understand why people like flight disabled.

And when we complain about that choice being taken away to help you play a style that was always open to you...we are the bad guys??

Yeah, I don't think so, chuck.
    There's no choice. It's either nerf how flying works, flying playstyle, or ground playstyle. There is no ground playstyle when flight is enabled. Grasp that.

I am claiming you shouldn't tell people to have self control when you have none yourself, which you show by flying despite not having to 98% of the time.
    Wow. You said it again lol. Well ok. If you're going to refuse to acknowledge it's not about self control then go ahead. I'm not gonna argue with the deluded. It's interesting how you can somehow convince yourself that nearly half the playerbase simply lacks self control.
    I can just as easily say you lack self control because you need flying mounts because you don't have the mental capacity to handle the game without skipping the world. But I'd know that's ignorance, so I wouldn't actually say it.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2014-11-17 at 12:20 AM.

Wow. You said it again lol. Well ok. If you're going to refuse to acknowledge it's not about self control then go ahead. I'm not gonna argue with the deluded. It's interesting how you can somehow convince yourself that nearly half the playerbase simply lacks self control.
    no i'm saying half the playerbase isn't saying to have self control like you are when you show you have none. you shouldn't call people simple minded when you obviously are showing really lack of very basic reading comprehension skills here. you are a hypocrite. fact. i'm not going to acknowledge it's "not about self control" because it is. you not argueing proves i'm right. show me it's not about self control. explain. or keep flailing. either is good by me.

You guys, I can't even believe this has so many posts, tho.

Except they don't. Maybe occasionally for a special event. Have you been to a RP server, like 1% of the population RPs, if that.
    Fallacy. And like I just said, YOU"RE trying to shoe horn people into your method. It's the same thing. You just don't think it is because you don't understand why people like flight disabled.
    Nope pretty sure they stay grounded more than a non- rp server. I mean that's part of the point of an RP server. Sure it's not the same as disabling flight but it's still something.

There's no choice. It's either nerf how flying works, flying playstyle, or ground playstyle. There is no ground playstyle when flight is enabled. Grasp that.
    No...there is a choice. There has been this choice for 7 years. Your disability comes with the lack of comprehending the fact that you were placing your self at the same character progression disadvantage just idling in a city chit chatting with your guild....not doing ANYTHING productive, as you would be opting to ground mount instead of fly.

Mind blown?

no i'm saying half the playerbase isn't saying to have self control like you are when you show you have none. you shouldn't call people simple minded when you obviously are showing really lack of very basic reading comprehension skills here. you are a hypocrite. fact. i'm not going to acknowledge it's "not about self control" because it is. you not argueing proves i'm right. show me it's not about self control. explain. or keep flailing. either is good by me.
    You're the one stating it's about self control and you're basing it on fallacies you create.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope pretty sure they stay grounded more than a non- rp server. I mean that's part of the point of an RP server. Sure it's not the same as disabling flight but it's still something.
    lol, no. Not at all. Everyone flies.

No...there is a choice. There has been this choice for 7 years. Your disability comes with the lack of comprehending the fact that you were placing your self at the same character progression disadvantage just idling in a city chit chatting with your guild....not doing ANYTHING productive, as you would be opting to ground mount instead of fly.

Mind blown?
    Damn. They should just put flying mounts in dungeons and places like Timeless Isle then. According to you most of the playerbase would enjoy it more. And the people who like to run would just run.

I really hope you get that anyone with a brain knows it's not a choice. Even Maneo understood this.

Move on or keep talking to yourself. I'm not entertaining this anymore.

Every game without flying =0/10 for infringing on my ability to choose if I want to fly or not.

Nobody cares right now and I've been in queues for the last two days. Wait until a month or two and see how people feel. Right now I love the game with no flying but of course everything is still new and shiny.

You're the one stating it's about self control and you're basing it on fallacies you create.
    no fallacy here, just you not being able to comprehend how big of a hypocrite you are acting like right now.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, no. Not at all. Everyone flies.

Damn. They should just put flying mounts in dungeons and places like Timeless Isle then. According to you most of the playerbase would enjoy it more. And the people who like to run would just run.

I really hope you get that anyone with a brain knows it's not a choice. Even Maneo understood this.

Move on or keep talking to yourself. I'm not entertaining this anymore.
    Are you seriously comparing the gameplay of a raid instance versus the gameplay of the outer world???

Really?

O.o

no fallacy here, just you not being able to comprehend how big of a hypocrite you are acting like right now.
    You think that because I've used flying mounts and not chosen to run in the past, I'm a hypocrite. This just isn't true and shows how little you understand this.

Are you seriously comparing the gameplay of a raid instance versus the gameplay of the outer world???

Really?

O.o
    Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not going back to Gorgrond without flying. Fuck that place.

1300 pages incoming. Come on guys, you can do it!