10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordinator View Post
    Are you telling me we should be able to fly for role play reasons? I don't remember it ever being a necessity to match the abilities of NPCs.
    RP was the very reason why people wanted flight in the first place.

Yes a sub drop can only be explained by the lack of flight. Get over yourself. There are dozens of other factors at play and I dare say they are all ahead of your precious flying in terms of building a game that holds subscribers.
    I think Blizzard can speak for themselves and don't need parrots to do it for them. Perhaps you should get over yourself.

If you like no flight....go an don't fly and leave others to discuss their displeasure with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Actually, it came up again a few pages ago, nice try tho! Kinda because it's one of the very few arguments you guys ever had going for you.
    And lets hear some pro flying arguments that aren't fueled by egocentricism. If there were even any worthwhile ones, you would have flying on Dreanor by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    And lets hear some pro flying arguments that aren't fueled by egocentricism. If there were even any worthwhile ones, you would have flying on Dreanor by now.
    No we wouldn't because our arguments do not matter.
    Blizzard has it's reasons, even if they aren't publicly known.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetpeaz View Post
    I think Blizzard can speak for themselves and don't need parrots to do it for them. Perhaps you should get over yourself.

If you like no flight....go an don't fly and leave others to discuss their displeasure with it.
    I never even claimed to be speaking for Blizzard in my post. Not even close to that actually. It's funny to see pro flyers want this thread to themselves though absent of any differing opinions that might get in the way of all their "displeasure".

It's not egocentricism, it's called preference.

Blizzards motives are profit driven, the players are enjoyment. You could not fly to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

I never even claimed to be speaking for Blizzard in my post. Not even close to that actually. It's funny to see pro flyers want this thread to themselves though absent of any differing opinions that might get in the way of all their "displeasure".
    Funny that you words are the same idiotic things that Blizzard has said. People know that their motives are different than the players. I think Bobby Kotick has made that perfectly clear.

Funny that you words are the same idiotic things that Blizzard has said. People know that their motives are different than the players. I think Bobby Kotick has made that perfectly clear.
    Please quote me the post you're referencing. Where I "speak for Blizzard" and my words "are the same idiotic things that Blizzard has said".

Please quote me the post you're referencing. Where I "speak for Blizzard" and my words "are the same idiotic things that Blizzard has said".
    Oh there is no quote, it's merely the entirety of your post history here.

From immersion, to RP, to content gating, to personal preference. People name it and you have a pointless baseless retort for it.

Has anybody seen Bashiok and Ordinator in the same room at the same time? :-)

Oh there is no quote, it's merely the entirety of your post history here.

From immersion, to RP, to content gating, to personal preference. People name it and you have a pointless baseless retort for it.

Has anybody seen Bashiok and Ordinator in the same room at the same time? :-)
    There is no quote. As I thought.

There is no quote. As I thought.
    Nobody ever said there was. I said your words are the same idiotic things that Blizzard says. IF you can find mention of a quote there, go for it champ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Yes... Now, ON YOUR KNEES, PEASANT!
    *bows down*

May i fly away now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    May i fly away now?
    *waves hand*

You may do so. But I doubt your tiny umbrella will enable you to even land softly.

Nobody ever said there was. I said your words are the same idiotic things that Blizzard says. IF you can find mention of a quote there, go for it champ.
    You implied parroting, and "saying the same idiotic thing", which is?

Wouldn't it be strange for there to be mention of a quote prior to me asking for one? You accuse me of something (twice). I ask you for actual evidence of such. You fail to supply. That's the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcoffin View Post
    You implied parroting, and "saying the same idiotic thing", which is?
    Because it is parroting. I named like 4 different subjects, all of which end up being a nonsensical dismissal from him. It's just like dealing with Blizzard. Ask them a question and you get a snarky bullshit answer.

Don't give me this 'implied' shit. You two have been proven wrong so many times in these threads making a mockery of the usage of words. I know exactly what I said and exactly what I meant.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't it be strange for there to be mention of a quote prior to me asking for one? You accuse me of something (twice). I ask you for actual evidence of such. You fail to supply. That's the end of it.
    Oh....poor soul. I have an opinion and you ask for proof of it. Let those words sink in.

Oh....poor soul. I have an opinion and you ask for proof of it. Let those words sink in.
    You say I'm parroting Blizzard after saying a sub drop doesn't necessarily parallel no flying. I would like to see where Blizzard has made this statement? Or you're just attacking my opinions in general because they aren't in line with yours. In which case, nice dodge of what I was actually posting about.

Yes a sub drop can only be explained by the lack of flight. Get over yourself. There are dozens of other factors at play and I dare say they are all ahead of your precious flying in terms of building a game that holds subscribers.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody even tries that argument anymore. For obvious reasons.
    Boy, you'd just say anything no matter how stupid it makes you look, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    How compelling.

How compelling.
    Just let it go man. This little social experiment is over, people are over it, more and more are asking for flying to be enabled. Look at the official forums, fuck, look at this thread how it slowly shifted.

People got over that whole romanced up idea about how the removal of flying mounts was gonna make the world a better place, since they noticed that no flying, meant just no flying and nothing else.

I'm gonna conclude you don't have much in your life if you hang on so desperately to forcing everyone to stay on the ground. You poor unfortunate soul.

Because it is parroting. I named like 4 different subjects, all of which end up being a nonsensical dismissal from him. It's just like dealing with Blizzard. Ask them a question and you get a snarky bullshit answer.

Don't give me this 'implied' shit. You two have been proven wrong so many times in these threads making a mockery of the usage of words. I know exactly what I said and exactly what I meant.
    First you confirm that it is in fact parroting, then you dismiss it by saying I shouldn't "imply" shit? I didn't see any subject brought up by you at all. Parroting is saying the same thing, is it not? This implies he's saying something Blizzard said. All Iam asking, what is it?

Keep spinning, you're doing terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Just let it go man. This little social experiment is over, people are over it, more and more are asking for flying to be enabled. Look at the official forums, fuck, look at this thread how it slowly shifted.

People got over that whole romanced up idea about how the removal of flying mounts was gonna make the world a better place, since they noticed that no flying, meant just no flying and nothing else.

I'm gonna conclude you don't have much in your life if you hang on so desperately to forcing everyone to stay on the ground. You poor unfortunate soul.
    Speak for yourself. To claim a backing majority is stupid in itself. And nobody here but Blizzard is forcing you to stay on the ground.
    You seem to think that the pro-flying crowd has the best arguments, yet you still don't have flying, why is that?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think flying alone would stand for sub-drops?
    Last edited by Blackcoffin; 2015-04-30 at 09:23 PM.