Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Where the fuck am I saying that in that post?
    Yeah my bad , quoted from the wrong person xD my bad

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    your immersion is also subjective and no truer than my immersion.
    Not many people are pushing for flight while leveling. Leveling is what you are doing in beta right?

So yes while the content is new and fresh not being able to fly isn't a big deal. It is when you have been playing it for about a month at max level that you are really going to feel the sting of the removal of flight.

10+ Year Old Account
    your immersion is also subjective and no truer than my immersion.

imo flying mounts are ruining this game and its social aspect. the world feels empty
    The world is empty because there is not much to pull people out into open world past leveling and exploring, not because of flying mounts.

If you are more immersed without flying, please delete your flying mounts and leave us alone.

Remember world boss runs in MoP? Get a group together and fly to directly to Galleon then up to Sha then over to down Oondasta?

Imagine how fun that's going to be in WoD with no flying other than flight paths... there's always warlocks I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    What totally blows my mind is that the anti flight people can't seem to grasp this. Or maybe they just don't care cause they think it will somehow <shrug> be more fun for them.
    Too many of them believe the removal of flight will bring back world PvP. They want vanilla back. They won't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    already unsubbed now.. I am also seriously in doubt as to whether I will actually return. WoD gets worse and worse each week for me. Will have to wait and see if there is an awesome feature that grabs my attention that is yet to be introduced, if not then meh will skip wod.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People that want world pvp can fuck off to Ashran then. That's what it's for. No flying mounts there either.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Quote Originally Posted by Nayaga View Post
    If you are more immersed without flying, please delete your flying mounts and leave us alone.
    Mounts have not been things you can delete for a long, long time. Long, long...long long. Long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    already unsubbed now.. I am also seriously in doubt as to whether I will actually return. WoD gets worse and worse each week for me. Will have to wait and see if there is an awesome feature that grabs my attention that is yet to be introduced, if not then meh will skip wod.
    im exactly in the same boat as you mate.....
    but as it seems that every single week we get more news about whats NOT going to be ingame than news of new things we will actually get in WoD, dont get your hopes up

I dont mind not having flying in the new zones, But i do think blizzard needs to do more so we can get faster around in the world. As it is now the flight paths seem to be the same like normal they didnt add more, even after lvl 100 there´s still stuff to do in the zones, from what i've seen and heard they have lvl 100 content in all zones, not sure how long that will keep people going though. Guess we'll have to see

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Mounts have not been things you can delete for a long, long time. Long, long...long long. Long time.
    you always have the option of not summoning them....

Quote Originally Posted by shadowstep View Post
    you always have the option of not summoning them....
    Not what he said. And he kept saying it. At some point a man has to speak up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    I dont mind not having flying in the new zones, But i do think blizzard needs to do more so we can get faster around in the world. As it is now the flight paths seem to be the same like normal they didnt add more, even after lvl 100 there´s still stuff to do in the zones, from what i've seen and heard they have lvl 100 content in all zones, not sure how long that will keep people going though. Guess we'll have to see
    well the max lvl content zone was cut/delayed (tanaan) untill 6.1....
    i guess that they are putting all their coins in Ashram to keep us occupied untill 6.1 or they are hoping that the players wont reach max lvl for 3 or 4 months..
    Last edited by shadowstep; 2014-07-30 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowstep View Post
    well the max lvl content was cut/delayed (tanaan) untill 6.1....
    i guess that they are putting all their coins in Ashram to keep us occupied untill 6.1 or they are hoping that the players wont reach max lvl for 3 or 4 months..
    As i said they have max lvl content in all of the zones aswell so i guess that is what us pve people will have to do lol, and they've talked about some sort of weekly story something something?,

Anyone wanna guess on how long it will be from launch till 6.1 arrives? If it is one month, things should be fine. If it's more than three... whoaboy

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Anyone wanna guess on how long it will be from launch till 6.1 arrives? If it is one month, things should be fine. If it's more than three... whoaboy
    It should be around 3-4 months no?

Look, I wouldn't mind if they went out and said "Hey we won't put flying in cause the world isn't yet ready for that.". I've had a chance to explore some of the areas and they are fucking huge. Beyond my personal expectations. So is the level of detail in them.

These are things I appreciate, but at some point they just become things I ran past 500 times. That being said, one patch is fine. But after that, I don't see the point. It's not gonna improve World PVP, it's not gonna encourage people to go out into the world, in fact it's the opposite.

And this whole "We want to try it out" cover is only giving hopes to simpletons and take them away once their shit is in order which is kinda harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Look, I wouldn't mind if they went out and said "Hey we won't put flying in cause the world isn't yet ready for that.". I've had a chance to explore some of the areas and they are fucking huge. Beyond my personal expectations. So is the level of detail in them.

These are things I appreciate, but at some point they just become things I ran past 500 times. That being said, one patch is fine. But after that, I don't see the point. It's not gonna improve World PVP, it's not gonna encourage people to go out into the world, in fact it's the opposite.

And this whole "We want to try it out" cover is only giving hopes to simpletons and take them away once their shit is in order which is kinda harsh.
    Yeah completely agree with you. I think blizzard will be making some sort of quest you'll need to do to be able to fly in WoD in like the next patch or so. Having people run around will get boring at some point , so i dont htink they can keep the flying away for ever.

I've been playing beta and not being able to fly is such an immersive experience. It's really cool and you guys will have a chance to experience it once 6.0 comes out. If I had to say anything, we need some more flight points. But not flying could be healthy for the game and its community. You guys might even have a change in opinion about it.

Don't call it out until you've had a chance to experience it.
    I have experienced eight years of Blizzard's no fly zones already. No thanks. Leveling in Pandaria was the least immersive experience I have ever had in this game because of no flying.
    I would prefer to have flying for leveling like we did from 77-80 in Wrath. That was my favorite leveling content ever.
    Last edited by rebecca191; 2014-07-30 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    It should be around 3-4 months no?
    It's not bad.. u have things to do in wod wod/dailies/raids/dungeons/profession/afk/bg/pvp/etc etc etc Get use to flight path for a while \o/