10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    LOLOLOL, only when your arguments have been totally defeated that you go from saying something like "solid facts" to "solid opinions" Superman.

Opinions aren't solid. Hush.
    I said hyperbole. Critical reading is essential. Even if all you are doing is trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by crazya View Post
    People need to stop with the timeless isle bs.That place was just quest hub /dailies .Never cared about not flying on a small island.Not flying in the entire new expansion is bogus.Im totaly fine without flying until first patch ,but beyond that is crap.
    I think many could have lived with that too.

I would have waited till 6.1 to just buy the expansion. Of course that wont happen now with blizzard half-ass "we don't know what were going to do now" talk.

Removing flying till blizzard, the company known for stretching things out as far as they can (AKA a year or more of live with nothing), will do the same here. 6.1 would never come fast enough and you would spend months at max level without flying and getting to see blizzard type "Soon" more than you could stand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordinator View Post
    He's calls me a stalker too. Along with plenty of other people. It's his go to word when people call out his stupid bull shit.
    Well, You and Caby seem to be the only two who will have pages and pages of conversation go by, but when returning to the thread, mine is the FIRST post you aim your discredit tactics at.

Not only did my post have nothing to do with farming mats, there have been plenty of people in this topic arguing that we have to keep flying FOR farming purposes. Pretty hypocritical of you. But I'll be sure to discredit all the people who say we need flying for farming now in accordance to your evidence.
    Sorry for the subtle sarcasm, champ.

Materials aren't that important unless you're poor, and the only reason you would be poor is if you didn't play for more than 30 minutes a week. Gold is so easy to get. I don't use the AH and I have hundreds of thousands by just dicking around. Blizzard is also giving you a bot so you don't have to farm anything anymore anyway!

But, go ahead, you go out there and "compete" with the few people that actually do that stuff. Can't remember the last time I have a hard time farming materials in the open world... Oh, it was classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Sorry for the subtle sarcasm, champ.

Materials aren't that important unless you're poor, and the only reason you would be poor is if you didn't play for more than 30 minutes a week. Gold is so easy to get. I don't use the AH and I have hundreds of thousands by just dicking around. Blizzard is also giving you a bot so you don't have to farm anything anymore anyway!

But, go ahead, you go out there and "compete" with the few people that actually do that stuff. Can't remember the last time I have a hard time farming materials in the open world... Oh, it was classic.
    Let me say this again. My post had nothing to do with farming mats. I'm not really sure what you're going on about but its pointless. So stop.

Let me say this again. My post had nothing to do with farming mats. I'm not really sure what you're going on about but its pointless. So stop.
    What else is there in the world that is "competitive"?

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Well, You and Caby seem to be the only two who will have pages and pages of conversation go by, but when returning to the thread, mine is the FIRST post you aim your discredit tactics at.
    If you actually go through the thread, I respond to plenty of people beside you. The problem is, as I've said here:
    It's increasingly annoying how badly you bloat the entire topic with you're stupid agreement posts.
    You make up entirely to much of this top so how is it that people, yet people are supposed to avoid your posts unless they want to be a "stalker". It's annoying. And you clearly have a narcissistic disorder.

- - - Updated - - -

What else is there in the world that is "competitive"?
    World PvP is a million times more competitive than farming mats. And it's sad that you avoided that fact and went with the "farming" angle. Go ahead and tell me that WPvP isn't a thing and we shouldn't remove flying in an effort to invigorate it. The multiple active WPvP guilds on my server say otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you actually go through the thread, I respond to plenty of people beside you. The problem is, as I've said here:

You make up entirely to much of this top so how is it that people, yet people are supposed to avoid your posts unless they want to be a "stalker". It's annoying. And you clearly have a narcissistic disorder.

- - - Updated - - -

World PvP is a million times more competitive than farming mats. And it's sad that you avoided that fact and went with the "farming" angle. Go ahead and tell me that WPvP isn't a thing and we shouldn't remove flying in an effort to invigorate it. The multiple active WPvP guilds on my server say otherwise.
    The only issue I have is you and Caby following me around with your discredit tactics.

He only responds to ME out of everyone in each thread, and specifically states that he 'vehemently dislikes' me AND my opinions. If you hate someone and their opinions that much, yet still choose to respond to them you are either a masochist or a stalker. If I hate someone, I ignore them. It's what adults do.
    It's what cowards do. I choose to stand up against people and ideas that I dislike. I don't just act like they do not exist.

This thread needs to be 30% more Superman. That way it would only be Superman talking to himself.

HAHAH! Oh that was a good one. WPvP.... Man you had me going there for a second. Good joke.

WPvP is dead, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by raviadso View Post
    This thread needs to be 30% more Superman. That way it would only be Superman talking to himself.
    Ha. Very true.

The only issue I have is you and Caby following me around with your discredit tactics.
    I wouldn't call those tactics.. It's not very hard to discredit anything you say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    It's what cowards do. I choose to stand up against people and ideas that I dislike. I don't just act like they do not exist.
    Every post I make either responds to someone, takes a stand, or objects to more Blizzard bullshit. They all exist, I never claimed they didn't. But you and spikey scalp over there have your version of the truth, and nothing any of us say will sway you from it.

SNIP...

I would have believed that at one point but when about 100 of us stormed SW and a GM got on and banned many of us because "we didn't leave the area fast enough" and "we were causing a game disturbance" and that was on a PVP server.

That was when I knew WPVP was dead and blizzard designed it right the hell out of the game.

Sure there are some minor WPVP action going on but it is not some great competitive event. Not anymore anyway and blizzard made sure of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't call those tactics.. It's not very hard to discredit anything you say.
    I'm sure as an expert of tactics it wouldn't be.

HAHAH! Oh that was a good one. WPvP.... Man you had me going there for a second. Good joke.

WPvP is dead, bro.
    You can leave now. Seeing as you have nothing to offer this topic.

You have yet to discredit anyone. All you do is counter his opinion with yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Like you? The last few posts were "nah uh, that's not what i meant!" and "Superman is dumb! he thinks we are stalking him!".

Every post I make either responds to someone, takes a stand, or objects to more Blizzard bullshit. They all exist, I never claimed they didn't. But you and spikey scalp over there have your version of the truth, and nothing any of us say will sway you from it.
    It's a helmet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raviadso View Post
    Awww... has me on ignore but can't stop talking about me...

- - - Updated - - -

It's a helmet.
    I bet it is

- - - Updated - - -

Oh the irony... smells like... a helmet.