Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    Because a patched in area you dislike being on is not remotely close to having an entire new continent that you dislike being on. I've grown used to not liking the areas they introduce with patches, I didn't like the instanced Firelands, nor IoG, nor TI. It's annoying, but as long as I still had the entirety of beautiful Pandaria to spend my time on, I didn't mind too much. I don't have to spend time in those places, so I don't.

The big new continent and zones is THE reason I would buy an expansion for. If it's going to be hardly enjoyable, why would I?

Most people who are against flying seem to validate it with "We had no flying in vanilla either and that was so great!" or "lol you babies just wanna skip content", etc. I at least perceive a very clear sentiment among that side that they perceive themselves to be more "hardcore" and "badass" than those who are pro flying.

Special equipment = mystical gear being more detailed and intricate looking than regular tier.

I spend most of my time in the open world, and I fly a lot more than I raid, do BG's or arenas. The only thing of that list I do somewhat frequently are dungeons, though I've also barely done any max level dungeons in Pandaria content. They don't interest me, and there's little reason to do them.

Why is not just or reasonable? Removing flying is a lot worse than removing LFD could ever be, in my opinion. LFD is truly just a means of getting somewhere, with no value itself. You can't "enjoy" the queue per se. But many people greatly, greatly enjoy flying itself. Removing flying hurts my enjoyment of the game a lot more than removing LFD would.
    the key word here is YOUR in your enjoyment of the game. You do not speak for the rest of the pro fliers in this game. Also, even if they were allowing flying into draenor, just like MOP and BC you wouldn't be able to fly until end level (100) which means doing the other zones on foot anyway. So when you hit 100, there's a grand total of 2 zones with end game content (at this time) A lot of that will be questing/exploration ala timeless isle. So, how does that stop people from doing lfr, doing raids, doing dungeons, doing challenge modes which is the bulk of the average players character progression? It doesn't. So by definition the whole 2 end game zones will be optional content, just like timeless isle is right now and does not necessitate flying. Ergo, unlikely to cause the massive number of sub losses you're thinking will occur.
    Last edited by Doomchicken; 2014-05-30 at 03:53 PM.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I didn't say the game wasn't beautiful. I said its a bad argument. While I agree, I liked seeing the sites, especially in outlands, I didn't spend a large amoutn of time doing so. I'm willing to bet most of us just flew upwards, aimed in the right direction and hit the autorun macro and then surfed facebook or reddit. Its just not a strong reason to have flying, especially since you can still fly in other areas, you can still see the sights from the ground, and you can still use FPS to see the sites from the sky on Draenor.

- - - Updated - - -

But you can only have so many caves, or quests like that. Its also not removed for the whole expansion as far as I know. Just on Draenor.
    I'm so tired of refuting this nonsense. Go, go now. Find a quest like Bashiok described in a levelling zone and that is part of a questline consisting solely of "bosses in castles" that you can swoop down on. You can't because things like that don't exist. They exist as part of QUEST LINES. Lines that require you to collect things, kill trash associated with the bad guy in the castle etc.

Have any of you actually played the game? Go look at how quest lines progress. Blizzard puts objectives here and there that REQUIRE you to be on the ground a great deal of the time interacting with objects and trash mobs and whatnot until you've fairly well explored an area and you complete that quest hub and are guided by the nose to the next one. In Mists, all of this was of course, on the ground anyway because they had made what was the then controversial decision to remove flight from levelling. That's right, less than two years ago it was in fact, somewhat controversial to not have flying while levelling. Now all of you forget me now taking Blizzard kool aid drinkers are all "oh we don't want flying while levelling, please please just don't take it away after". For god's sake people - flying trivializes NOTHING about questing but allows the occasional skipping over of trash you would probably ride around on the ground going to or from a quest giver. This is of course, not substantially different from having that trash you were gonna fly over killed by someone else who happens to be in the area. Why don't we just go ahead and remove other players as they "interfere" with the glorious trash mobs that skipping over would degrade our playtime so very much that Blizzard failed to notice it for 7 years.

TLDR: Citing a single quest being "trivialized" when 1) such quests really don't exist in any substantial number and 2) ignores that all quests are part of lines that require numerous ON GROUND objectives to be completed in an area to move on is PR propaganda and patent nonsense that anyone can see if they think about how questing works in wow for 30 seconds.

SNIP...

We aren't talking about the preferences of one single person. This is about how it effects the game as a whole.

My other point - If flying was so great, and the scenery so beautiful, people wouldn't just hang out in cities all the time. If 3% of the population flies around and looks at the scenery, is it really that important to the game? To Blizzard, would those 3% really be more important than designing the game the way they want?
    and no flying affects the game in a negative way after 7+ years. TI style content sure didn't bring anyone back to the game. Not in any number that matters anyway. Hell, we lost 200K subs and thats probably more than half the subs of most mmos these days besides wow.

Well lets see. Flying was part of the formula that brought wow to 12 million subs along with a great story and even better content all the way through WoTLK.

It was not until story and content suffered did we lose 5 million + subs that never returned and given flying stayed relatively the same, you can bet that one variable was not the culprit.

If people really wanted to ride on the ground they would have. There is no competition to be had there so claiming they fly because of competition is a lie and especially so come wod.

Scenery like art is beauty in the eyes of the beholder. So on that, the world of warcraft looks a lot better up high than down low and if 3% are flying then less than one is riding on the ground.

Actually no, they no longer get to design the game the way they want. They have customers to worry about. You don't see too many other successful companies changing their product cause thats what they want. They take customers ideas and get the product customers want.

In this case, you could have content with flying and no flying but blizzard can't be bothered to think that hard. Cast the net so you can get as many gamers as possible.
    Last edited by quras; 2014-05-30 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hyphnos View Post
    TLDR: Citing a single quest being "trivialized" when 1) such quests really don't exist in any substantial number and 2) ignores that all quests are part of lines that require numerous ON GROUND objectives to be completed in an area to move on is PR propaganda and patent nonsense that anyone can see if they think about how questing works in wow for 30 seconds.
    I dunno, why don't you go back and try them. If you get the quest to kill the 4 named mobs in Stromgarde.. Otto - Falconcrest I think ... you can skip many mobs by just straight up flying over them.Same with many of the dailies for the Golden Lotus. Mount, fly down, pick up X item, mount... repeat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    and no flying affects the game in a negative way after 7+ years. TI style content sure didn't bring anyone back to the game. Not in any number that matters anyway.

Well lets see. Flying was part of the formula that brought wow to 12 million subs along with a great story and even better content all the way through WoTLK.

It was not until story and content suffered did we lose 5 million + subs that never returned and given flying stayed relatively the same, you can bet that one variable was not the culprit.
    I think its pretty arrogant to say flying had any great amount of impact on the Wrath subs. No, I don't think that "one variable" was the culprit. Your correlation isn't enough to show that.

These forums are not a great representation of the player base.

I'm sure you could find a huge group on these forums who would love the removal of transmog, because it makes it harder to know how strong your enemy is in PVP, and it blurs the line between casual babies and "real" players, etc. Everyone should wear the gear they currently have, and old raid gear should totally not be available anymore because everybody else didn't earn it, etc etc.

Imagine the outrage if they suddenly removed transmog from the game. Or, wait, you can still wear transmog, but not in Draenor. Sounds cool?

I haven't seen any "vanilla was awesome" posts while i have been in this thread. As far as mystical gear.. its a reward for doing a harder difficulty, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
    I don't mind mystical gear, because I'll be able to get it at some point if I really want it. So they create it only for the 2% at first, but it's theoretically available for everyone who really wants it. That's fine. I'm not so fine with a unique mystical recolor only being available for high rated arena play for a specific season. This means content they create that almost nobody will benefit from. Not good. I know it's been that way with high rated arena gear for a long time, I always disliked that. I'd rather they invest that time in something more players than 1-2% benefit from.

And flying is just a tool to get somewhere as well. thats it, it just makes travel faster.
    This is simply completely wrong and I'm pretty sure you know it. Countless people in this thread have stated that they greatly enjoy flying.

I doubt it. No one has beeen flying for 9 years. The majority of these players probably haven't been playing for anywhere near 9 years, and none of them have been flying for that long. i also don't think anywhere near as many people care about flight that much. Flying will still be in the game though.

I don't know about any of those choices. I'm not a game designer, or a philosopher or anything like that. I can really only tell you my preferences.

7 years, whatever, same difference.

But I do think about these gameplay choices. And I hate to say it, but I'm usually right.
    I said that Cata would be a lot less enjoyable and feel less like a "true expansion" because the max level areas are spread all over the world, without one new big continent that everyone congregates on. After Cata, most players tended to agree with that.
    I said that the removal of city portals in Cata would NOT incentivise people to spread out and travel, it would do the opposite -- and it did. People sat in SW and OG exclusively for 2 years.
    I said that the removal of HGWT would do no any good except hurt friends and roleplayers and get less people out in the world -- and it did.
    I said for years that transmog would be a great addition to the game, and had to argue against countless people on this forum and others who said transmog would ruin WoW -- well, it didn't, it's an immensely popular feature now.
    I dreaded early on, after we saw the first pics, that Worgen and Pandaren females would end up with one face and got called crazy -- I was right, but I wish I hadn't been.

No flying in Draenor will be terrible for the expansion, until they hopefully fix it. Sameface models will be terrible for the entire game, unless they fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayaga View Post
    Was this thought debunked? If we consume content slower, less content needs to be created. Less content created means lower costs. I'm not talking about 2d vs 3d design and buildings with no roofs.
    I doubt it makes much difference if you can or cannot fly straight to quest objectives. Most of the content we often talk about is instanced anyway.
    Last edited by Thes; 2014-05-30 at 04:05 PM.

Flying made absolutely no difference what so ever. By the end of vanilla wow had 8 million subs. end of BC 8.5 million. BC was the expansion pack that flying was introduced btw. The obvious draw of Wrath was the fact that it wrapped up the story of the lich king. The big bad that anyone that ever played Warcraft 3 would know.

If flying is suppose to be such a big deal that it's a game breaker for so many people that they're going to quit en masse' then how come it isn't a game saver as well? How come it didn't stop people from leaving in cata? How come it didn't stop people from leaving Pre thunder isle? How come it didn't stop 200k people from leaving last quarter? Because it is a SMALL part of the formula. Not a big one.

yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!

I think its pretty arrogant to say flying had any great amount of impact on the Wrath subs. No, I don't think that "one variable" was the culprit. Your correlation isn't enough to show that.
    but it is enough to show flying is not harmful to the game. Of things hurting this game. Flying is not one of them.

You can blame designers and developers for that and their general lack of ability since cataclysm. The ability to fly at max level though, not the games problem.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Wanna know what killed World PvP? Instances and queues. It used to be you had to go out to the BG and wait at the entrance to enter. This gave both sides a chance to ambush one another. The MINUTE we were given BattleMasters and BG queues, where we could sit in the city and chat while waiting, there was no longer a need to go out in the world. Same thing with LFD and LFR. On PvP world, you used to meet at meeting stones, and fights would erupt. Now, you just queue up, keep shopping in the AH, and then click Join when it pops. No more venturing out in the world. But, for those of us who WANT to venture out in the world, we get to do so (maybe permanently in the new zones) on a ground mount, because instances killed World PvP.
    The various queue systems did have some impact, but if you really go out in most of Azeroth today, it does not the resemble the one of old, even having to change up the zone so flying could happen had an impact. If one go to Old Hillsbrad today, it is nothing like it used to be because a Horde zone. Southshore is not more and the phasing of the that an many other zones are no longer conducive to even accommodating wpvp anymore.

CRZ's further erode the ability to do world pvp like it used to happen. I was on ED back and we used to have anywhere from 6 or more guilds on both side that constantly did wpvp, I remember towards the end of Wrath is was getting increasing harder to get enough people to want to go out in the world. Sure they queue system had an impact, but it was more the player base was changing more than anything and there were just not many that were interested enough.

The thing with Ashran, does not really fix the problems that plague game for so long. It is just more window dressing or slapping more lip gloss on the pig. This zone is going to be cross realm because there not enough people that are interested in wpvp anymore, I mean all one has to do is see just how many people have shifted to pve realms in the past 3 or 4 plus years. The two other pvp realms I was on in wrath are all but ghost towns of their former selves. They had to make a cross realm zone for those that still want to wpvp because of this. Hopefully it does not turn into major lag, glitch, zerg fest Blizzard has been well known to deliver. Tolbard was good concept, Wintergrasp was decent for awhile until all you had to do is zerg you way through to win.

I dunno, why don't you go back and try them. If you get the quest to kill the 4 named mobs in Stromgarde.. Otto - Falconcrest I think ... you can skip many mobs by just straight up flying over them.Same with many of the dailies for the Golden Lotus. Mount, fly down, pick up X item, mount... repeat.

- - - Updated - - -

And after you kill those 4 mobs or whatever in Northrend (which doesn't follow the current linear quest line design), you will STILL have to land and do some other shit on the ground unless those quests happen to be the finale of that particular quest line. Wow you found a whole example.

Golden lotus questing did not in any way consist solely of divebomb a particular mob and the quest dailies were designed in such a way that every objective in a set had to be completed in order to advance to the next set of dailies.

You cannot take a few slay quests here and there throughout the entirety of the game that are completely unrepresentative of the way current quest lines work and say that skipping over a few trash here and there is such an egregious problem that flying needs to be removed to save the "integrity" of trash mobs in 1% or fewer of quests. Quest hubs cannot be completed solely be swooping and therefore questing is not substantially harmed by flying because you simply cannot follow a quest line without spending a very large amount of time on the ground doing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Also, even if they were allowing flying into draenor, just like MOP and BC you wouldn't be able to fly until end level (100) which means doing the other zones on foot anyway. So when you hit 100, there's a grand total of 2 zones with end game content (at this time) A lot of that will be questing/exploration ala timeless isle. So, how does that stop people from doing lfr, doing raids, doing dungeons, doing challenge modes which is the bulk of the average players character progression? It doesn't. So by definition the whole 2 end game zones will be optional content, just like timeless isle is right now and does not necessitate flying. Ergo, unlikely to cause the massive number of sub losses you're thinking will occur.

Yeah, no.
    I don't mind no flying while leveling. I know some people do, but the majority either likes it or accepts it. It's been that way for most of the game, it's fine.

Do you only experience the continent while leveling though? I don't, most people don't. For me, leveling is climbing a ladder, and then once I'm up there, I reap my rewards. I buy flying first chance I get, and then I get to fly over the continent. All the landscapes I only knew from the ground, I can really explore them now. Understand them. Conquer them, they're mine now. When I fly, I feel like the queen of Northrend, or Pandaria, or wherever I'm at. It's one of the greatest feelings in WoW. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Everyone I know runs to buy flying the first chance they get once they reach max level.

Of course it's not the only reason, but I do think it had a great impact. Northrend in general. When I think of Wrath, I think of soaring majestically over Dragonblight, up to Alexstraza, on to Stormpeaks, those high temples ... Dalaran, flying in and out from all corners of Northrend, gathering, questing, exploring.
    And of course, the great dungeons and story.

I don't mind mystical gear, because I'll be able to get it at some point if I really want it. So they create it only for the 2% at first, but it's theoretically available for everyone who really wants it. That's fine. I'm not so fine with a unique mystical recolor only being available for high rated arena play for a specific season. This means content they create that almost nobody will benefit from. Not good. I know it's been that way with high rated arena gear for a long time, I always disliked that. I'd rather they invest that time in something more players than 1-2% benefit from.

This is simply completely wrong and I'm pretty sure you know it. Countless people in this thread have stated that they greatly enjoy flying.

7 years, whatever, same difference.

But I do think about these gameplay choices. And I hate to say it, but I'm usually right.
    I said that Cata would be a lot less enjoyable and feel less like a "true expansion" because the max level areas are spread all over the world, without one new big continent that everyone congregates on. After Cata, most players tended to agree with that.
    I said that the removal of city portals in Cata would NOT incentivise people to spread out and travel, it would do the opposite -- and it did. People sat in SW and OG exclusively for 2 years.
    I said that the removal of HGWT would do no any good except hurt friends and roleplayers and get less people out in the world -- and it did.
    I said for years that transmog would be a great addition to the game, and had to argue against countless people on this forum and others who said transmog would ruin WoW -- well, it didn't, it's an immensely popular feature now.
    I dreaded early on, after we saw the first pics, that Worgen and Pandaren females would end up with one face and got called crazy -- I was right, but I wish I hadn't been.

No flying in Draenor will be terrible for the expansion, until they hopefully fix it. Sameface models will be terrible for the entire game, unless they fix that.
    I dunno, I don't see whats wrong with competition for slightly shinier gear. I don't know how many people get it, and I don't have the skill/time to get that arena gear. but why would I mind it being there? it doesn't hurt me at all.

My comment on flight isn;t necessarily wrong. I'm sure you could also find many who love LFD. Its more than a tool to them, but just a tool to you. I see flight as just a simple tool. I also doubt their motivation when they talk about their love for flying around in the scenery(which can still happen). I just doubt people saying this spend anywhere near a relevant amount of time doing that, not that I could prove it (but neither can they).

On cata... I mean they can;t just crap out a new island. I didn't mind cata that much. LFR had too many problems, and the 4.3 catch up mechanics were awful. I did enjoy the on release heroics though.

I really have no idea why they change HGWT.

Most of the females use one race if I recall. People point to trolls often enough.. as having only one "cute face."

Look, i agree with you on many things, but I just think people are overdependent on flying, and going a little bonkers about a change that isn't even in game yet. Why people can't give Blizzards ideas a chance.. I just respect Blizzard enough to try it out.

- - - Updated - - -

but it is enough to show flying is not harmful to the game. Of things hurting this game. Flying is not one of them.

You can blame designers and developers for that and their general lack of ability since cataclysm. The ability to fly at max level though, not the games problem.
    Thats a correlation, not a cause.

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally haven't change a single word you've written. But yeah, thats an insult. I would rather you just put me on ignore, instead of spamming me with those types of replies =\

You didn't answer me, you accused me of wearing fanboi sunglasses.
    oh my god o.O

And after you kill those 4 mobs or whatever in Northrend (which doesn't follow the current linear quest line design), you will STILL have to land and do some other shit on the ground unless those quests happen to be the finale of that particular quest line. Wow you found a whole example.

Golden lotus questing did not in any way consist solely of divebomb a particular mob and the quest dailies were designed in such a way that every objective in a set had to be completed in order to advance to the next set of dailies.

You cannot take a few slay quests here and there throughout the entirety of the game that are completely unrepresentative of the way current quest lines work and say that skipping over a few trash here and there is such an egregious problem that flying needs to be removed to save the "integrity" of trash mobs in 1% or fewer of quests. Quest hubs cannot be completed solely be swooping and therefore questing is not substantially harmed by flying because you simply cannot follow a quest line without spending a very large amount of time on the ground doing things.
    Actually many of the GL dailies were like that, as were many in Krasarang. Throw bombs at rocks to collect shit, go straight to lumber to collect shit.. for some reason I would trust the developers over you .. unless you have solid proof I can read.

- - - Updated - - -

And exactly how is the kill Falconcrest/Otto/whatever quest line in Arathi at level 27 affected by flying? Seriously, you think that killing those mobs at 60 when you get flying isn't already trivialized by something else maybe?

Golden lotus questing did not in any way consist solely of divebomb a particular mob and the quest dailies were designed in such a way that every objective in a set had to be completed in order to advance to the next set of dailies. And by mentioning the golden lotus dailies, you bring up another point - that Blizzard introduced literally HUNDREDS of daily quests in 5.0 and 5.1 that were designed around flying at max level and yet they expect us to believe their prattle about flying affecting questing and somehow they failed to notice this horrible horrible mistake all the way up through patch 5.3.

Do you only experience the continent while leveling though? I don't, most people don't. For me, leveling is climbing a ladder, and then once I'm up there, I reap my rewards. I buy flying first chance I get, and then I get to fly over the continent. All the landscapes I only knew from the ground, I can really explore them now. Understand them. Conquer them, they're mine now. When I fly, I feel like the queen of Northrend, or Pandaria, or wherever I'm at. It's one of the greatest feelings in WoW. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Everyone I know runs to buy flying the first chance they get once they reach max level.
    2 things. First: There is no feeling that anyone has in this game that isn't shared by some people. Saying that everyone feels that way or even the majority of people feel that way based on your own personal bias is factually incorrect and hyperbolic.

Second: "Everyone you know" Is not exactly a sufficient sample base for anything. Pro flying or negative flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    This isn't going to stop you from dying or getting ganged up on, nor should it. It is designed to bridge the power gap and give you a better fighting chance depending on skill level between combatants. If it works, then you'll get what you want, if it doesn't, then you can yell at blizzard about it.
    But you are equating to what I want to what is in your equation. It's not. I want to fly at max level, where I want on demand, in Draenor. So chances are I'm going to be disappointed. :-)

Of course it's not the only reason, but I do think it had a great impact. Northrend in general. When I think of Wrath, I think of soaring majestically over Dragonblight, up to Alexstraza, on to Stormpeaks, those high temples ... Dalaran, flying in and out from all corners of Northrend, gathering, questing, exploring.
    And of course, the great dungeons and story.
    I guess its really just a difference of personalities. I would never think straight to flying. I would think of funny stories with friends, the great story and quests, progressing in Naxx and ICC, being one of the first guilds on my server to complete a hardmode. Getting crapped on in WG (Faction imbalance ftw) achievements, selling shitloads of titansteel. I wonder if I went into general/trade and asked "What are your fondest memories or Wrath" .. I just wonder how many times "soaring through the cold mountains" would come up ...

- - - Updated - - -

And exactly how is the kill Falconcrest/Otto/whatever quest line in Arathi at level 27 affected by flying? Seriously, you think that killing those mobs at 60 when you get flying isn't already trivialized by something else maybe?

Golden lotus questing did not in any way consist solely of divebomb a particular mob and the quest dailies were designed in such a way that every objective in a set had to be completed in order to advance to the next set of dailies. And by mentioning the golden lotus dailies, you bring up another point - that Blizzard introduced literally HUNDREDS of daily quests in 5.0 and 5.1 that were designed around flying at max level and yet they expect us to believe their prattle about flying affecting questing and somehow they failed to notice this horrible horrible mistake all the way up through patch 5.3.

Weren't you just complaining about the lack of quests like Bashiok or whoever mentioned? Level is trivial, it was an example of how that could happen.. 0.0 Source on 1% or fewer quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    I doubt it makes much difference if you can or cannot fly straight to quest objectives. Most of the content we often talk about is instanced anyway.
    That's funny, because the example they gave as to why flying trivializes content was that exact example, flying right to the objective of a quest.

Funny that it makes sense to do that during questing. But at max level not as much.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    That is pretty much the case for everyone. So now that it can be turned on a flop over that let us move on. No flying is going to be great.

I'll go with it being tolerable, but I would not say its going to be great giving the vastness of the world they supposedly creating, it also depend on how you interrupt that they are making the Flight Path system a more direct one. Seriously, if it still flies around in the zones for 2 mins plus and does not got directly from A to B to C and so on then it will be far from direct.

Blizzard does not have a sound footing when it comes to their versions of fixes. I mean seriously they think change gear in the LFR has been its problem from day one in DS. When all they had to do is look at the LFD and what they trun many of the BG's to get the pulse of what the LFR was going to turn into, which is garbage. No, great is not a word I would use right now.

Flying really is not the problem here in this game. Now they are creating yet another reason to not really go out in the world. The Garrison, it might be out in the world and it might have out post, but that is where most that will do them reside. The Garrison will just replace sitting in the cities waiting on a queue for these people. It does not really get them to interact and play with others, like Blizzard is centering this xpac around.

I also been reading a lot of post that people want them to put even more stuff in these, just so they don't really have to go anywhere else. Unless Blizzard's plan is to make these more interactive beyond just npc's, then this feature really helps to further make this game a single player one.
    Last edited by Apexis; 2014-05-30 at 04:28 PM.