Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    What this video says to me:

"Our game is boring and terrible before level cap. Fix it? lol, pay us more money to avoid it instead."
    Aaaand another person on the "watched it while talking to myself and ignoring what was in the video" list.

It wasn't a "buy a 90" video. It was a "if you get the expansion, you'll get a 90 for free" video.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Pretty nice advertisement. Loved that they used a gnome!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    That wasn't a trailer, that was just an ad.
    ...a trailer is an ad.

inb4 QQ about instant 90 p2w etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Aaaand another person on the "watched it while talking to myself and ignoring what was in the video" list.

It wasn't a "buy a 90" video. It was a "if you get the expansion, you'll get a 90 for free" video.
    Go be dense somewhere else. The service after pre-order isn't going to be free

It's already pathetic enough that everyone who said they would quit when blizzard started selling gear have already twisted this around to justify it. "B-BUT ITS NOT HEROIC GEAR SO IT DOESNT COUNT GLUG GLUG MM DAT KOOLAID"

I think this was great,

You guys do know that Blizzard said that there will not be any "new" MMORPG players that play wow right? that the only people that remain that would play an MMORPG are previous players and/or people who play end game of other MMORGP's. With that knowledge their only clear option is to (with a purchase of Warlords get them to 90 so they can do the new content.

I miss video's like GGG wish they did more.

What's a level 61 doing in what seems like Tanaris?
    No wonder he needs a boost, he'll never get to 90 that way.

Let me pre-order already pls.
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

If they had shown this video in Vanilla, people would have been rioting in the streets (of Ironforge)

so now the people who complained of having no gnomes will be satisfied?

Okay, I'm not a big fan of gnomes, but that was adorable.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Ok that was awesome. Those new models and particularly their animations are so good!

Love it. Love everything about it.

Especially since it actually focused on what the 90 boost was all about.... Nigel no mates grinding away solo while his friends raid.

Wow this was sickening to watch. Blizzard really wants your zeni's. The amount of people here that is loving an ad... This isn't a trailer, this is a cash grab...an ad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Wow this was sickening to watch. Blizzard really wants your zeni's. The amount of people here that is loving an ad... This isn't a trailer, this is a cash grab...an ad.
    It's a ommercial for the expansion itself not just the 90 boost.
    You hear the part about pre-ordering WoD? Then you get a 90 boost free.
    It's not saying "GO BUY A 90 BOOST IN STORE NOW ONLY $60!!"
    it's an expansion ad/commercial not a paid service one.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Tastiest wow trailer ever! *Drool, nomnom Gnomes*
    Last edited by Bahska; 2014-03-10 at 03:03 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks for hyping me again while i cant buy it yet blizzard =(

That was great and can only mean the pre-orders are just around the corner. A very good promo for the xpac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    Go be dense somewhere else. The service after pre-order isn't going to be free

It's already pathetic enough that everyone who said they would quit when blizzard started selling gear have already twisted this around to justify it. "B-BUT ITS NOT HEROIC GEAR SO IT DOESNT COUNT GLUG GLUG MM DAT KOOLAID"
    im sorry but when exactly did they start selling gear? and PLEASE dont tell me you count the blues you get with the boost. because thats laughable. people throw p2w around but i honestly believe that the majority that do have no real clue what that even means.

the free 90 boost is not p2w. it gives you no advantage over anyone else in the game. the ONLY way i could even begin to agree that it does is for people who dont use it. even still, its not like its hard to get to 90 anyway. a "good" player can get there with little to no effort at all. hell "bad" players do it every day.

the boost at WORST can be seen as a lazy mans paradise. skip all the old content and jump right into the new. its still not gonna teach you how to play.

OT: this is a fantastic commercial. it shows you the people the 90 boost is aimed at. and its CLEARLY not the people QQing about it.