My Noob Geared Witch Doctor

So I recently picked the game back up after quitting a month after hitting 60. My gear is absolutely crap, and I die and run out of mana always. I'm in the market for a good Paragon farming spec for someone like myself with awful gear. I really wanna get into this game but I'm struggling big time. Also, which difficulty should I be on? Normal?

I would reccomend using spirit barrage with well of souls i think its called. second rune. And the passive Rush of essence. Unlimited mana on a spirit spender. Use gargantuan and zombie dogs with life leech for earlier levels with crappy gear. The rest is kinda up to you

Additionally, haunt with double spirit rune is good single target damage, together with slowing spiders and spirit walk you shouldn't die ever, and as mentioned with rush of essence you can cast spells 100% of time. Spiders are also good for additional blocking when needed, between dogs, gargantuan and spiders you shouldn't be hit ever. Master should be easily doable with some resistances, try torment after you start killing mobs fast enough.

Is zombie bears not the way to go anymore?