Deleted

Question How to get gear? - Back after long break

Hey guys

what's the best way to get gear after a long break? I started with release but quit like 3 weeks later cause it was pretty boring compared to D2 for me. Now I'm back in the game and currently leeching paragon levels with my wizard in T3 games, cause I don't know what to do instead.

My wizard stats are like 80k DPS, 900k of that resistance/armory stat and paragon level 50 with around 3M gold...

You got any ideas for me? =)

Also whats the highest paragon level you can reach?

kill shit, thats pretty much it lol. Auction house is being removed, just start farming acts on T3-4.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Or you reset the quests; since 2.0 the quests have some nice rewards after finishing them.

Whilethe auction house is still up you can buy gear, a lotof ppl have been throwing up gear. Other than that leechin off people, or if you solo just put it on any difficulty that you basically instantly kill white mobs and kill elite packs in under 5-10 seconds. A good loot run at the moment is Core of arreat in act 3. The quest is the very last one in act 3, port to core of arreat and clear until azmodan portal(but dont kill him). Portal out and restart game and take your portal and start backwards to the wave portal. Make sure to loot all the chests.

As far as we know there is no 'cap' for paragon. Once youve reached lvl 800 youre able to fill in all the paragon stats. Anything over 800 goes into your core stat(dex, int, str)

Deleted
    With your DPS I think that farming the game on Master would probably be more efficient than torment - just for gear. The exp is a lot better the higher up in torment you can go though. I'd recomment either a Butcher Run (Halls of Agony 2, 3, Warden, Butcher) or a Ghom Run (Keep depths 2+3+Ghom) or Core of Arreat in Act 3 for good places to do lots of AoE damage.