Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by simsumre View Post
    Where am I playing the victim card? I asked a legitimate question. You're being a child mocking those you don't agree with.
    "I'm being politically persecuted." Right, totally, because the government is the opposition you are being persecuted. I may be a child, but you're acting like a toddler.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on Fascist history, I'd rather leave before I become a German in Nazi Germany.
    Then leave, you have European citizenship, go.

10+ Year Old Account
    This belongs in the politics sub-forum.

I was sure this was going to be a Nakura Chambers thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    This belongs in the politics sub-forum.
    There is no politics sub-forum. What now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I say inb4 I get called a liberal? Because anyone that knws me knows that label is hillariously misused on me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Then leave, you have European citizenship, go.
    You didn't read that right, I don't and can't get European citizenship. No American can unless they're either incredibly wealthy or have 10 years of education. All this while Arabs walk right in. But there's nothing wrong with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    You a free to put your nations first. After you start minding your own business and playing world police. Until then deal with illegal immigrants.

oh and FYI everyone but native Americans are illegal immigrants. You killed them all and stole there land.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    You didn't read that right, I don't and can't get European citizenship. No American can unless they're either incredibly wealthy or have 10 years of education. All this while Arabs walk right in. But there's nothing wrong with that.
    Well, that's a pretty blatant lie.

Based on Fascist history, I'd rather leave before I become a German in Nazi Germany.
    Then you should leave. But there is still no sense in blaming those who seek refuge in your country/xx european country. It all comes down to the govt, the US is essentially a giant corporation now, the govt hasn't worked for the people since the days of Abe Lincoln.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

15+ Year Old Account
    oooh, well then just start a war in your country and whoop you have the same rights, you´re welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

My family game from Europe 3 generations ago and I try pretty hard not to get involved with their affairs. Just a normal guy living my life and not trying to sudo rule the world proxy though internet forums. Or making brass political statements on an MMO gaming website (lol). But if people want to come to American and work than so be it. It might put a pinch on all these people in this country that feel very, very entitled to being first in line. If you want to pick apples in the fields or repair streets those jobs are wide open. But I doubt you are applying for them. Instead you just sit around and complain about others doing so. All the while you eat those apples and drive on those streets.

The OP is filled with the same blatant misinformation, and spews the same false talking points while dressing it like it's something new and based in a rational reality.

Deleted
    Never has more bullshit been spewed, you ever tried to get citizenship? I really doubt, you got any reasonable amount of experience or education/a good reason you get in pretty easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Well, that's a pretty blatant lie.
    No, it's actually not. Unless you end up marrying a European. That's really the only loophole there is. You need to be rich or have basically a masters degree.

10+ Year Old Account
    If ancestry gives us entitlement rights to speak on matters, Im probably one of the few on here that can speak from an American Patriot point of view. None of you other fakers can even come close!

... thats just silly imo.

Deleted
    No, it's actually not. Unless you end up marrying a European. That's really the only loophole there is. You need to be rich or have basically a masters degree.
    Yes, it is. It's not as hard as you make it out to be, especially not if you're from USA.

You keep ignoring the facts presented to you, should the US ever become a war-torn country you'd no doubt be seeing droves of refugees coming from the US to Europe.

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you are being prosecuted, seriously this is a victim-complex if you actually believe this.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    My family game from Europe 3 generations ago and I try pretty hard not to get involved with their affairs. Just a normal guy living my life and not trying to sudo rule the world proxy though internet forums. Or making brass political statements on an MMO gaming website (lol). But if people want to come to American and work than so be it. It might put a pinch on all these people in this country that feel very, very entitled to being first in line. If you want to pick apples in the fields or repair streets those jobs are wide open. But I doubt you are applying for them. Instead you just sit around and complain about others doing so. All the while you eat those apples and drive on those streets.
    I agree. Those complaining that immigrants stole their jobs, will they go open a dollar store for example? Or go work as a cleaner in an office/school/mall? Or any of the other "lesser" jobs that are beneath them.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    No you do not.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    one of my HS classmates just got dual citizenship over there, and she is neither rich nor has a masters degree. Its not impossible.